• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
In every thread about jumping, nobody talks about uses tools like an

modified helmet (e.g. in the shape of those Minecraft helmets) covered with Materials like granite on the inside

to increase the level of mortality while hitting the floor.

Could such a modified helmet be useful when smashing the ground?

What materials should be used to cover the inside oder the whole helmet?
if jumping alone is not enough, then there have to be tools to help destroying the body
819-8194304_minecraft-diamond-helmet-minecraft-diamond-armor.png

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms, TessB, orlandom and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
We don't want to wear boots with the "feather falling" enchantment, I think the helmet is optional.

Reactions: TessB
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
We don't want to wear boots with the "feather falling" enchantment, I think the helmet is optional.
I think wearing such an helmet would be helpful to reduce the recommended amount of stories to fall from and to increase the brain damage

Falling on earth would be like falling on a stone ground

A story 5 building would perhaps be like a 7 story building

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
The important thing here is the angle of the fall, so that you actually land on your head and not on your feet. A helmet won't help with that.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream, TessB and LifeQuitter2018
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
The important thing here is the angle of the fall, so that you actually land on your head and not on your feet. A helmet won't help with that.
Thx,

in the TV-Series 1000 ways to die there was
a case in which somebody felt 15m deep landed with his feet and died because his head hitted the ground after his legs

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I just read in another thread you wanted to give yourself a lobotomy and you also wanted to put your head in a hydraulic press. Have you escaped from somewhere?

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms, Nohopeinhell and TessB
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
In every thread about jumping, nobody talks about uses tools like an

modified helmet (e.g. in the shape of those Minecraft helmets) covered with Materials like granite on the inside

to increase the level of mortality while hitting the floor.

Could such a modified helmet be useful when smashing the ground?

What materials should be used to cover the inside oder the whole helmet?
if jumping alone is not enough, then there have to be tools to help destroying the body
819-8194304_minecraft-diamond-helmet-minecraft-diamond-armor.png
You might be better off with netherite on the inside rather than granite. And please remember you can only get that by smelting ancient debris.
Alternatively if you like you could enchant a diamond helmet? But do you have some lapis to make an enchanting table?

• Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
I just read in another thread you wanted to give yourself a lobotomy and you also wanted to put yourWho knows? head in a hydraulic press. Have you escaped from somewhere?

I just read in another thread you wanted to give yourself a lobotomy and you also wanted to put your head in a hydraulic press. Have you escaped from somewhere?
Who knows?

tenor.gif

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Is that Charles Manson?

Reactions: TessB