• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weirdog

weirdog

Mar 5, 2024
How reliable is jumping off London or tower bridge at night with weights attached to a backpack which has 3 clips on it to keep it on you plus not being able to swim ? i dont want it to fail.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
How reliable is jumping off London or tower bridge at night with weights attached to a backpack which has 3 clips on it to keep it on you plus not being able to swim ? i dont want it to fail.
Why would you want to jump into the River Thames? Its an absolute dump, full of rubbish/old bikes and also read they find many bodies in there every year!

London bridge probably wont be high enough but the ice cold water once you hit it won't be nice at all!!

Much better methods out there 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Drowning must be a horrible experience, but if you have no other option then it's okay. I myself thought about using this method of jumping into the water but dismissed the idea as being painfully uncomfortable. It would be better to jump and land on solid ground, wouldn't it ? As long as you don't land on your feet, of course.

But like they said, there are better methods. I personally wouldn't have the courage to jump unless I was with a partner (but SI would probably be stronger than me and I would give up anyway). I would only jump if this was my last and only option.

Upvote 0
weirdog

weirdog

Mar 5, 2024
Drowning must be a horrible experience, but if you have no other option then it's okay. I myself thought about using this method of jumping into the water but dismissed the idea as being painfully uncomfortable. It would be better to jump and land on solid ground, wouldn't it ? As long as you don't land on your feet, of course.

But like they said, there are better methods. I personally wouldn't have the courage to jump unless I was with a partner (but SI would probably be stronger than me and I would give up anyway). I would only jump if this was my last and only option.

Why would you want to jump into the River Thames? Its an absolute dump, full of rubbish/old bikes and also read they find many bodies in there every year!

London bridge probably wont be high enough but the ice cold water once you hit it won't be nice at all!!

Much better methods out there 🤷‍♂️
what methods do you have in mind ive looked in this site but dont understand the abreviations it sounds complicated and if there are ways i cant get the resources in uk.

Upvote 0
I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Tried to drown myself, downed a bottle of whiskey beforehand, swam out into the local reservoir.
Blacked out and washed up onshore.
Didn't even catch hyperthermia for fucks sake.

Upvote 0
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Doesn't sound nice but I think it's pretty reliable if you go with it

Upvote 0
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Tried to drown myself, downed a bottle of whiskey beforehand, swam out into the local reservoir.
Blacked out and washed up onshore.
Didn't even catch hyperthermia for fucks sake.

Shouldn't laugh but that last line really cheered me up tonight, you should take up stand up comedy.

Reactions: thepiecessatup
Upvote 0
Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
Yeah, I have kinda ruled out jumping and drowning. Too painful.

Upvote 0
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Too much struggle and being conscience. Rope is just black out after some seconds. You can practice in a weird way lol. Chester from Linkin Park does false chord screams. If you do them while pushing your diaphragm you can make unreal sounds but also pass out if you don't have the lung capacity. Beginners probably 7-10 seconds. It's kind of a test run before you do anything.

Upvote 0