• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I know it takes a hell of a lot of courage to actually CTB

but jumping to me seems so scary. I live ten minutes from a very high bridge and a few hours ago a car was abandoned on it and he jumped.
I just can't fathom the courage that takes.

I hope he finds peace :(

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Jumping from a bridge sounds uncomfortable.

Jumping from an airplane, that's much more interesting and exciting, and also much more effective.

• Hugs
Reactions: DoNotLet2
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I think some people like the idea of getting to fly on their way out, also if you are a thrill seeker kind of person I imagine it must be very exciting. I think I would also be scared to jump. One person's salvation can be another person's nightmare

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Our local bridge is perfect, 175ft but unfortunately they put up barriers. People have still managed to get over but I'm not exactly nimble lol. I think it would be easier than SN or Hanging, once you jump that's it, SI isn't a factor anymore.

Reactions: I'm Darkness
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
We've got nothing like that by mine but this type of death appeals to me because if it's 175ft I know it would kill me. You can sit and wait til you're ready as well. But knowing it will work is a big factor over dread/pain

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Not having to worry about SI is definitely a selling point. Some people have survived jumps though, a policeman told me about someone surviving a jump off a famous bridge in the USA (i cant remember the name of it because I wasn't listening to him really) that is kinda scary for me to go jump and still be alive

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
We've got nothing like that by mine but this type of death appeals to me because if it's 175ft I know it would kill me. You can sit and wait til you're ready as well. But knowing it will work is a big factor over dread/pain
I've thought about getting a rope ladder which will get me over easily, unfortunately the downside is that whoever has to ID me will probably be much likely to have a more traumatic experience from seeing me dead than from using a tourniquet (my current method after SN got taken) and it's a public place so the likelyhood of media coverage would be pretty high.

R

regular john

Dec 17, 2020
do those people jump from those bridges into water or on concrete (street for instance) ?

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
a woman and a man have survived a 200 ft jump though, by some miracle they are both fine...walking talking living and fine, obviously, they were badly injured at the time but they recovered. The man is called Kevin Hines and I can't find the woman's name but they jumped from golden gate bridge and not dead.
do those people jump from those bridges into water or on concrete (street for instance) ?
the ones I found jumped into the water but at 200 feet it should still be deadly

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Jumping from a bridge sounds uncomfortable.

Jumping from an airplane, that's much more interesting and exciting, and also much more effective.
And much harder to actually execute... Unless you have a private airplane.

Reactions: Spiral
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
a woman and a man have survived a 200 ft jump though, by some miracle they are both fine...walking talking living and fine, obviously, they were badly injured at the time but they recovered. The man is called Kevin Hines and I can't find the woman's name but they jumped from golden gate bridge and not dead.

the ones I found jumped into the water but at 200 feet it should still be deadly

The bridge where I live isn't on concrete but mud.. can't find any survival stories from googling. I'd imagine it's still possible but not very likely to survive from it.

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
The bridge where I live isn't on concrete but mud.. can't find any survival stories from googling. I'd imagine it's still possible but not very likely to survive from it.
Im not sure if landing mud would be the same as concrete. i would guess yes though

Reactions: MaybeSoon
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Parachute jumping courses.
Well they are rarer than regular bridges and they are made safe. You would have to break your costume so your parachute wouldn't open. That's why I can't imagine that.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Well they are rarer than regular bridges and they are made safe. You would have to break your costume so your parachute wouldn't open. That's why I can't imagine that.
By taking the courses enough times, you learn the equipment and also get a license for jumping without an instructor. I don't think it's that difficult to sabotage your own parachute if you know how it works and there's nobody there to stop you.

It also offers the chance of a fast and thrilling death. I see a lot of appeal in this.

M

MrSadLad

Feb 23, 2020
Slightly off topic, but I think some jumpers might share my perspective.
I plan on weighing myself down and drown. I truly don't care if my last moments will be in agonising pain and panic. My pain doesn't matter. If I've prepped well enough my death will be certain. I enjoy the binary nature of that. If I can get past the survival instincts on land and get in the water, then I am already dead.

I pondered jumping for a while, but there are no great places to jump from here that don't also have variables that might foil my plans. So drowning it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
By taking the courses enough times, you learn the equipment and also get a license for jumping without an instructor. I don't think it's that difficult to sabotage your own parachute if you know how it works and there's nobody there to stop you.

It also offers the chance of a fast and thrilling death. I see a lot of appeal in this.

People have survived parachute failures as well.

I understand the appeal of it. I love when I fly in my dreams, or in hypnagogic hallucinations and I'd love to feel that right before I go. It would be very difficult to overcome that fear though and I'm almost certain I never could sober. However, I think if I was high on MDMA or something, I could easily do it. In fact, I just realized this would be my preferred method. Being high out of my mind and then flying to my instant death. Too bad I have no access to drugs like that anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
People have survived parachute failures as well.
People have survived everything. There was that one flight attendant who (iirc) jumped out of an exploding plane and fell all the way down from the stratosphere or somesuch, and still survived. People have survived the most absurd incidents, just as they sometimes die from seemingly harmless things. Getting caught up in outlier cases and improbable outcomes will mean that no method will ever be good enough.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
People have survived everything. There was that one flight attendant who (iirc) jumped out of an exploding plane and fell all the way down from the stratosphere or somesuch, and still survived. People have survived the most absurd incidents, just as they sometimes die from seemingly harmless things. Getting caught up in outlier cases and improbable outcomes will mean that no method will ever be good enough.

Of course. That's what I'm saying. You can even survive falling thousands of feet in the air, like wtf.. it's almost comical to me at this point.

Reactions: Makko
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Of course. That's what I'm saying. You can even survive falling thousands of feet in the air, like wtf.. it's almost comical to me at this point.
I sometimes wonder if it was sheer will to survive that is the reason some people live and others don't. I like to hope that the ones who really didn't want to survive are the ones who didn't live. All the big survivor stories on the news that I have seen say they didn't want to die. Has anyone read any stories of people who survive and say they wish they hadn't?

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I sometimes wonder if it was sheer will to survive that is the reason some people live and others don't. I like to hope that the ones who really didn't want to survive are the ones who didn't live. All the big survivor stories on the news that I have seen say they didn't want to die. Has anyone read any stories of people who survive and say they wish they hadn't?
I think it's just luck on their part. From most of the stories I've read, they tend to land on something that literally, cushions the blow. Also, not falling on your head is a big one when it comes to surviving it. I have a feeling that's easier said than done though and you may not be able to position your body head first even if you tried. I'm speculating of course. I think even if there were people who have attempted suicide like this and survived, but was not happy about it, we probably wouldn't hear their story. The media doesn't like those.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Slightly off topic, but I think some jumpers might share my perspective.
I plan on weighing myself down and drown. I truly don't care if my last moments will be in agonising pain and panic. My pain doesn't matter. If I've prepped well enough my death will be certain. I enjoy the binary nature of that. If I can get past the survival instincts on land and get in the water, then I am already dead.

I pondered jumping for a while, but there are no great places to jump from here that don't also have variables that might foil my plans. So drowning it is.
I think the height of this bridge is survivable but the water is a river with a really fast current I don't think both together are survivable. I know I wouldn't want to drown to death that's for sure