• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BrokePlatypus

BrokePlatypus

My body sucks.
Jun 14, 2019
I was in basic training, about 3/4ths of the way through I got heststroke and hit my head. I was sent home. I haven't found out exactly what happened to my head, but I have trouble walking and maintaining a comfortable body temperature. Since being home I've had a few jobs but ended up getting fired because I wasnt able to do my job fast enough, sometimes I'd have to sit on the ground because my legs couldn't keep me up anymore. I've had amazing interviews but they usually end up asking about what happened and the interview dynamic changes and i dont get a call back. I've been to physical therapy and everything but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put that I have a disability on my applications? I got denied disability income awhile back and I'm just not sure what I can do. It's extremely upsetting. I was wondering if anybody had advice on this topic. I'm getting to a point where it's extremely affecting my already horrible mental health. Not to mention the doctor cancelled all my prescriptions because I couldn't show up due to covid.

Vilthuril

Vilthuril

μελετῶντες ἀποθνῄσκειν
Jan 16, 2019
If you're in the US at least, you will usually get turned down at least once before being approved for disability, even for some conditions that would seem serious to most people. Just kind of the sad reality of things.

• Love
Reactions: BrokePlatypus
Upvote 1
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Have you seen any doctors? It seems you need a proper diagnosis.
If you really have some disability, you should write it down. You'll get less offers and calls but at least you will be being honest.

Also, in your CV/Resume, mention all the positive things you have so as to counteract your "disability" as much as possible.

That's the advice I've come up with at least.

Hope to have helped you somehow.

Hugs and love

Upvote 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If you divide all of those issues on paper and deal with one at a time there are best courses of action that can be thought up and acted out. I never manage to do this since I'm halfway dead already, but if you have some motivation left over...

Upvote 0