• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nyxð“‚€

Nyxð“‚€

Barely holding on
Jan 19, 2024
I have decided that I am going to break up with my boyfriend in the next couple of weeks. if you want context on what's caused this read this thread - I think we need to break up.
this has really not been an easy decision as by what I explained is that post but I really think it is the right decision. well I hope so.
I really need help with how to do this. I have no clue what I am doing and don't want to hurt him any more than I know it will.
so yeah I need someone or some people to help me plan this out so I don't destroy everthing even more

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Breaking up with a partner is never easy. I would suggest that you simply tell him that you consider that the relationship is not going to work long term, and that it's best if you split up now.
If I knew more about your situation I might be able to add something to that
A breakup is not necessarily anyone's "fault". You are simply recognising that it isn't working, which basically means that the two of you are not compatible as a couple. It needn't mean that there is anything wrong with either of you.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
it doesnt sound like youre compatible from what i read and linda is right - it doesnt mean theres anything wrong with either of you. his extroverted and your introverted nature are just one example; neither person should have to change entirely to suit the others ideal or needs, it just doesnt sound like its working out and thats ok. its hard and sad and shitty to deal with in a moment like this, but it is okay 🖤