V

vertical

Student
Apr 15, 2023
My life has just taken a turn for the worst, I've lost all my friends last year to a rumor that was untrue. My girlfriend who stuck through all that pain with me for two years just ended our relationship because I've gone crazy and have zero time due to the fact that I'm a first year engineering student with no time at all. I feel like I'm going to fail all my tests next week and disappoint my family. Is this reason enough to CTB?

• Yay!
Reactions: sparkle, nosoul and depressedlover
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Let's look at this situation with a positive light , shall we ?

_Your friends and girlfriend left you bc of a "rumor" suggested that they never truly love and respected you in the first place . They are snakes , they throw you away when you're at your lowest . Simple as that.

_Imagine if you and your girlfriend had married and this happens ? You would have lost half of your assets , money ,... Bc of divorce law BS .

_And if you choose to ctb now , your family might be sad .

Consider my arguments above before deciding to ctb.

Reactions: vertical, Jeux D'eau, damnatio memoriae and 1 other person
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
Would you rather have fake friends for 10 years to come? or have none at this time?
Would you rather hurt your family by your loss or dissapoint them one time and make up for it later?
Regarding your girlfriend,don't you think she'd want to be with you again if you made amends and acted right by explaining your tight study schedule?
I think you might still have solutions for this…

Reactions: vertical and damnatio memoriae
damnatio memoriae

damnatio memoriae

i like the color green.
Feb 24, 2023
I'm in no position to have a good opinion in your own personal affairs, so excuse my post if its offensive.

But I think it may be a blessing in disguise that your girlfriend left you like this. Imagine if you spent decades with her only for her to pull of shit like this then. It would be an insanely painful thing (no doubt it already is) but 50 times worse. So seeing as she has the heart to leave you at such a low point in your life solidifies the idea that she doesn't deserve to be in your shadow.

Same thing goes for friends. As boblong pointed it out, if they all left you for a rumor, and not hard-concrete evidence, they were snakes and you only disposed of them in the end.

Of course I'm just a random dude in a forum, so I can only hope my post helps you. Though I may be very wrong in what I say

In any case, I hope that everything goes the way you want them to go.

Reactions: vertical and depressedlover
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
What is your argument, exactly?

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
My life has just taken a turn for the worst, I've lost all my friends last year to a rumor that was untrue. My girlfriend who stuck through all that pain with me for two years just ended our relationship because I've gone crazy and have zero time due to the fact that I'm a first year engineering student with no time at all. I feel like I'm going to fail all my tests next week and disappoint my family. Is this reason enough to CTB?
I don't think so, you can recover from failed tests make new relationships, I am physically declining and losing my mind, this is why I want to ctb imho before it gets worse.

Reactions: depressedlover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all only you can decide if you should ctb or not and it isn't anybody else's place to tell you what you should do, they aren't experiencing life in the same way as you anyway. But the reality is that suicide could never need a reason, life is completely futile and meaningless, nobody is obligated to stay here so therefore it's completely up to the individual when to exit this world.