• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

zeezee349

zeezee349

nuh uh
Aug 13, 2023
Everyday and everything is the same. weekdays - wake up go to school, go to work, maybe go out, then sleep.
weekends-wake up go to work, maybe go out, and then sleep.
idk how to make life more interesting when even talking to new people, bores the hell out of me. i feel like it's pretty much always been like this since i can remember and idk how to get it to stop because even tho it feels like it's always been like this… right now it is more intense than ever. idek where im going with this tbh lol but maybe someone going thru this can help out? coz god this feeling of nothingness/boredom is god awful.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, everything is pointless and meaningless repetition.
Round and round we go like a hamster on a wheel.
Life itself is so boring that we have to find distractions to escape the monotony of it all, or go crazy.
Distractions no longer work for me and I'm definitely going crazy.

Reactions: tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
(most) Distractions definitely have a shelf life - it would be so nice if they didn't. Hell, I even studied boredom itself as a distraction!

It's terrible that I have to lie to myself to cope better with things.

Thank goodness for guitars. But even that sometimes feels...so...well.

When I was a kid, I had a powerful imagination and I used it as a coping skill. I kind of switched it off to get into the 'real world'. Switching it back on might be the only answer.

I'm not responsible for the state of the world or the shitty things people do to each other. But I am responsible for my thoughts, and at least I have some control over that.

Not quite given up yet...hahaha

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE