• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have tried to quit, and I could if I didn't have to work lol! I literally cannot work without it so I guess I would have a choice between severe poverty and sober or suicidal and able to afford a place to live lol! The world is a cruel place :meh:

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
that sucks for sure.
Can you somehow change your career path?

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I have tried to quit, and I could if I didn't have to work lol! I literally cannot work without it so I guess I would have a choice between severe poverty and sober or suicidal and able to afford a place to live lol! The world is a cruel place :meh:

Have you talked to your doc about it? You could probably find a different drug add an antidepressant etc. Something may work.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Have you talked to your doc about it? You could probably find a different drug add an antidepressant etc. Something may work.
I've tried that route, but it didn't help. I hate being dependent on antidepressants. I recently tried rexulti, it's similar to abilify. Within two weeks I became very suicidal but initially it helped. Basically it prevents u from sleeping even worse than adderall. It is another activating type drug. Helps at first than u develop phsycosis. I've tried like every antidepressant, mood stabilizer, anti anxiety med lol! I mean even ones that aren't prescribed commonly. Like lamictal, lithium. At one time I was on Prozac, lamictal, adderall, lithium, clonazepam lol! I was a walking zombie and struggled on the job.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I couldn't tolerate the typical antidepressants that they put people on. The ones that work on multiple systems of the brain. I ended up being totally numbed out or I would react in a way that made my moods all crazy. I gave up on phsyc drugs for the most part. You really aren't suppose to be on these for life anyway. They typically are useful if someone is bed ridden and in a breakdown but maybe should not be used for permanent treatment of depression or suicidal ideation.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
that sucks for sure.
Can you somehow change your career path?
No I have too much student loan debt and too old to start over. I don't even want a new career let alone a different job. So I guess it's death for me lol! Sad but reality :("

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
Do you hate your job or is there a different reason for wanting suicide?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Do you hate your job or is there a different reason for wanting suicide?
I hate my job, I'm middle age, single, and it has to do a lot with despair over how awful my life turned out. Even if I could get over all the tragedy in my life there's nothing to look forward to. I just don't want to struggle anymore and live in my horrible life circumstances.

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
No I have too much student loan debt and too old to start over. I don't even want a new career let alone a different job. So I guess it's death for me lol! Sad but reality :("
I've tried that route, but it didn't help. I hate being dependent on antidepressants. I recently tried rexulti, it's similar to abilify. Within two weeks I became very suicidal but initially it helped. Basically it prevents u from sleeping even worse than adderall. It is another activating type drug. Helps at first than u develop phsycosis. I've tried like every antidepressant, mood stabilizer, anti anxiety med lol! I mean even ones that aren't prescribed commonly. Like lamictal, lithium. At one time I was on Prozac, lamictal, adderall, lithium, clonazepam lol! I was a walking zombie and struggled on the job.

Are you absolutly certain you need it? Keeo in mind one of its most common side effects is making you feel smarter than you are or to trick you into thinking you need it

Last edited: