• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Tomorrow will be the day. Everything has finally come crashing down to the point that I have the motivation to go again. I have my sn, ibuprofen and benzos ready. No AE but I've always had a strong stomach and think I'll have the will to consume the second glass if I spit it up. Don't know if I'll be posting before I go again but I'd like to thank this forum for being around. Contrary to what outsiders choose to believe there is plenty of opportunity and support on this forum to help people recover. Some of us are just unsalvageable. To everyone out their struggling I hope you find your peace. Whether you ctb or recover I truly hope you find the sense of peace we are all looking for.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish you peace for eternity OP and hoping it all works out in your end.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, best wishes.

Reactions: iloverachel
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you a smooth and painless journey. Hope you find the peace you are searching for ❤️

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I hope everything goes smoothly and you don't have to suffer a lot of pain. Good luck

Reactions: iloverachel
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Good luck, I hope you find your peace

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Hey I saw that you where online today. I hope you are okay and didnt have any dreaful experience after attempting with sn❤️

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Hey I saw that you where online today. I hope you are okay and didnt have any dreaful experience after attempting with sn❤️
No still here unfortunately. Roommate moved out Friday and I just found a home for my pet. I couldn't bring myself to do it knowing that wasn't resolved. I'm much more at peace now so I'm thinking tomorrow night.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
No still here unfortunately. Roommate moved out Friday and I just found a home for my pet. I couldn't bring myself to do it knowing that wasn't resolved. I'm much more at peace now so I'm thinking tomorrow night.
Are you still here? Will you be documenting your process?