• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
how long do I have once I start pushing before I pass out? I've never done dope before. I have 3g that has tested fentanyl positive (so 60ug F at minimum assuming I used 1mL for each test, which I did not - probably much less than that) and a 3mL syringe. I plan to use as little water as possible, but even with 0.5mL it'll still take a good 5-10 seconds from when I register to when the shot finishes going in. I use 27g needles (luer lock).

IVed 0.3mL of a cocaine solution yesterday (maybe a tenth of a point of actual coke) and it took longer than I would have preferred. gave me a basis for comparison too - this was the first time I IVed anything other than saline for practise.

bought 25g to practise with (yet to arrive), as I'd thought that perhaps the low gauge was what was hindering speed. any other advice or input on how to empty the syringe as quickly as possible? I don't want to get enough in to nonfatally OD and find myself in hospital with precipitated withdrawals from well-meaning assholes.

I would post this on drug forums to get a larger number of responses, but we all know how everywhere outside of this forum reacts to suicidality. I know there are some of you here - looking at you @little helpers :D

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Instead of a bolus, you can infuse it with a drip system.

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
You can infuse it instead of a bolus.
Can you explain? If I understand correctly, an infusion requires more equipment beyond a syringe and needle.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Can you explain? If I understand correctly, an infusion requires more equipment beyond a syringe and needle.
Yes you must search about drip system infusion.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I see. I won't be able to do that. Thanks for the idea though.
When I tried it a week ago, I realized that drip infusion is not reliable. I placed a blue cannula on my left arm and the dorsum of my left hand. I connected two infusion lines to a 100 ml 0.9 saline IV bag. My goal was to measure the infusion rate. Approximately 1-2 minutes later, the flow in the infusion line connected to my left arm was interrupted. There was no apparent reason. I saw this often in the hospital. So I decided to go back to my own gravity-fed injection system.

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Is fentanyl available in pill or capsule form?

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
When I tried it a week ago, I realized that drip infusion is not reliable. I placed a blue cannula on my left arm and the dorsum of my left hand. I connected two infusion lines to a 100 ml 0.9 saline IV bag. My goal was to measure the infusion rate. Approximately 1-2 minutes later, the flow in the infusion line connected to my left arm was interrupted. There was no apparent reason. I saw this often in the hospital. So I decided to go back to my own gravity-fed injection system.
When you say gravity-fed injection system, you are referring to the usual set up and execution of a shot, right?
Is fentanyl available in pill or capsule form?
No idea. Probably in the medical field. You could capsule it yourself though.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
When you say gravity-fed injection system, you are referring to the usual set up and execution of a shot, right?
I made my own gravity-fed injection system. It is working with 3 x 60 cc syringes. It is completely reliable about the continuation of this injection. I don't trust drip infusion after my last try.

• Informative
Reactions: height jumper 69, LastRide, Iamchickenhat and 2 others
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
I made my own gravity-fed injection system. It is working with 3 x 60 cc syringes. It is completely reliable about the continuation of this injection. I don't trust drip infusion after my last try.

View attachment 86632
Impressive setup. What stops them emptying when not registered - the clips at the end?

You need three ports then to have all three emptying at once, no?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Impressive setup. What stops them emptying when not registered - the clips at the end?

You need three ports then to have all three emptying at once, no?
Yes, I control it with roller clamps. No need for three IV accesses. I will use a triple vein valve with an IV access. I don't need very high flow rate. It should take three minutes. I tested it with 2 x 60 cc syringes and an IV access. I made the mistake of using 3 kg weight :) That's 1.5 kilos per syringe! That was too much. 100ml (2 x 50 cc syringes) 0.9 saline finished in 40 seconds :) As soon as the injection started, I followed the cold water to my heart. Then I felt it in my whole heart and lungs. 20-30 seconds later I was high. Because less blood was going to my brain. Maybe half was water. 3 kg was a big mistake. Now I will use 350 grams for each syringe.

• Informative
Reactions: myopybyproxy
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Yes, I control it with roller clamps. No need for three IV accesses. I will use a triple vein valve with an IV access. I don't need very high flow rate. It should take three minutes. I tested it with 2 x 60 cc syringes and an IV access. I made the mistake of using 3 kg weight :) That's 1.5 kilos per syringe! That was too much. 100ml (2 x 50 cc syringes) 0.9 saline finished in 40 seconds :) As soon as the injection started, I followed the cold water to my heart. Then I felt it in my whole heart and lungs. 20-30 seconds later I was high. Because less blood was going to my brain. Maybe half was water. 3 kg was a big mistake. Now I will use 350 grams for each syringe.
Can you explain how the weight is involved? I may have misunderstood - was imagining you simply hooking up the three lines to the valve and unlocking the clamp.

I have to say, that flow rate sounds like a dream.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Can you explain how the weight is involved? I may have misunderstood - was imagining you simply hooking up the three lines to the valve and unlocking the clamp.

I have to say, that flow rate sounds like a dream.
I place weight on the plunger of the syringe. This is how it works. I connect the IV lines of the syringes to the triple vein valve. I also connect the triple vein valve to the IV access. When I open the roller clamps of the syringes, the injection starts.

• Informative
Reactions: Iamchickenhat and myopybyproxy
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
I place weight on the plunger of the syringe. This is how it works. I connect the IV lines of the syringes to the triple vein valve. I also connect the triple vein valve to the IV access. When I open the roller clamps of the syringes, the injection starts.

View attachment 86634
I see, thank you. Where did you purchase the components and how expensive were they, if you don't mind my asking? If I could somehow make a portable version of your system, this would be ideal.

Theoretically, if you had 10kgs on each syringe, you'd blow the vein due to the high flow rate...?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I see, thank you. Where did you purchase the components and how expensive were they, if you don't mind my asking? If I could somehow make a portable version of your system, this would be ideal.

Theoretically, if you had 10kgs on each syringe, you'd blow the vein due to the high flow rate...?
I shop at medical stores. All the materials I use cost less than $1. 1 syringe 50 cents, infusion line 50 cents, cannula 30 cents, triple vein valve free I got them from the hospital. 10 kg is too heavy! But you still can't burst or damage your vein because the blue cannula limits the flow rate. You cannot exceed a certain speed.

• Informative
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
I shop at medical stores. All the materials I use cost less than $1. 1 syringe 50 cents, infusion line 50 cents, cannula 30 cents, triple vein valve free I got them from the hospital. 10 kg is too heavy! But you still can't burst or damage your vein because the blue cannula limits the flow rate. You cannot exceed a certain speed.
These are online medical stores? I don't think I could just walk into a local hospital and ask for a free valve though.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
These are online medical stores? I don't think I could just walk into a local hospital and ask for a free valve though.
No, it's not an online store. I buy from medical stores and pharmacies. It is not possible to find only the triple vein valve. I got the triple vein valves from a healthcare professional friend who works at the hospital. In the country where I live, access to medicines and such materials is very easy.

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
No, it's not an online store. I buy from medical stores and pharmacies. It is not possible to find only the triple vein valve. I got the triple vein valves from a healthcare professional friend who works at the hospital. In the country where I live, access to medicines and such materials is very easy.
You just...asked your friend for that and they agreed? Damn.

Where I am it is difficult to access medical supplies.

Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021
Man I wish I had enough fentanyl to OD. That would probably be a better way to go than SN. I'm scared to try and order anything illegal online, and I don't have any friends with access to those sorts of things.

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Man I wish I had enough fentanyl to OD. That would probably be a better way to go than SN. I'm scared to try and order anything illegal online, and I don't have any friends with access to those sorts of things.
you don't have to have friends like that. or even any friends at all. lord knows i didn't. i grew up religious and barely spoke to males until i got to college. zero social savvy whatsoever. and yet here i am, almost sixteen months later.

dating apps -> weed -> party drugs -> fentanyl

easy as pie but takes many months.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
You just...asked your friend for that and they agreed? Damn.

Where I am it is difficult to access medical supplies.
Nobody cares about the triple vein valve. If someone drops a fentanyl or morphine ampoule at the hospital, they are asked to defend themselves. However, it is possible to buy some medicines from the pharmacy without a prescription. Propofol, lidocaine, bupivacaine, IV digoxin, IV beta-blockers... :) Other than propofol, it is very easy to find others.

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Nobody cares about the triple vein valve. If someone drops a fentanyl or morphine ampoule at the hospital, they are asked to defend themselves. However, it is possible to buy some medicines from the pharmacy without a prescription. Propofol, lidocaine, bupivacaine, IV digoxin, IV beta-blockers... :) Other than propofol, it is very easy to find others.
Here every one of those is by prescription only.

I've entertained fleeting fantasies of taking a holiday to Peru and buying N OTC there.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Here every one of those is by prescription only.

I've entertained fleeting fantasies of taking a holiday to Peru and buying N OTC there.
The drugs that I wrote the name of are really dangerous and deadly. It's ridiculous that they're OTC. In the country I live in, pharmacies are like markets.

Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
Sí, lo controlo con pinzas de rodillos. No hay necesidad de tres accesos intravenosos. Usaré una válvula de triple vena con un acceso intravenoso. No necesito un caudal muy alto. Debe tomar tres minutos. Lo probé con 2 jeringas de 60 cc y un acceso intravenoso. Cometí el error de usar 3 kg de peso :) ¡Eso es 1,5 kilos por jeringa! Eso fue demasiado. 100 ml (2 jeringas de 50 cc) de solución salina 0.9 terminada en 40 segundos :) Tan pronto como comenzó la inyección, seguí el agua fría hasta mi corazón. Entonces lo sentí en todo mi corazón y pulmones. 20-30 segundos después estaba drogado. Porque iba menos sangre a mi cerebro. Tal vez la mitad era agua. 3 kg fue un gran error. Ahora usaré 350 gramos por cada jeringa.
sorry for many questions, Can you please help with next: 1What catheter color did you use to test it? 2 Did you mix saline water with propofol? 3why not use propofol without saline? i think propofol alone will be delivered faster into your system 4 do you will use 350mg per syringe instead of 600mg? you said you was planning to get 600mg per syringe
Ya entiendo, gracias. ¿Dónde compró los componentes y qué tan caros fueron, si no le molesta que pregunte? Si de alguna manera pudiera hacer una versión portátil de su sistema, esto sería ideal.

Teóricamente, si tuvieras 10 kg en cada jeringa, ¿explotarías la vena debido a la alta tasa de flujo...?

please: 1what do you mean by "10 kg" of propofol in each? 2how many ml are equivalent to 10kg
Coloco peso sobre el émbolo de la jeringa. Así es como funciona. Conecto las líneas intravenosas de las jeringas a la válvula de triple vena. También conecto la válvula de triple vena al acceso intravenoso. Cuando abro las abrazaderas de rodillos de las jeringas, comienza la inyección.

View attachment 86634

View attachment 86634
1 what catheter color you plan to use with this to the triple vein valve? 2 what catheter color is the best to deliver propofol inside your system faster and properly using 1 catheter on a large vein in the forearm? 3Which color of catheter is best for delivering propofol into your system more quickly and adequately using 1 catheter in a large vein in each arm? thanks in advance

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for many questions, Can you please help with next: 1What catheter color did you use to test it? 2 Did you mix saline water with propofol? 3why not use propofol without saline? i think propofol alone will be delivered faster into your system 4 do you will use 350mg per syringe instead of 600mg? you said you was planning to get 600mg per syringe

please: 1what do you mean by "10 kg" of propofol in each? 2how many ml are equivalent to 10kg

1 what catheter color you plan to use with this to the triple vein valve? 2 what catheter color is the best to deliver propofol inside your system faster and properly using 1 catheter on a large vein in the forearm? 3Which color of catheter is best for delivering propofol into your system more quickly and adequately using 1 catheter in a large vein in each arm? thanks in advance
1- It is blue cannula.

2 and 3- Propofol is an oil emulsion, mixing it with something else may break the emulsion.

4- Because I use a 60 cc syringe, this is the largest syringe. If there was a bigger one I would use it. Thus, increase the amount of propofol.

1- As my plan I will use a blue cannula. Because I don't need a high flow rate.

2 and 3 - If I want to inject very quickly, I use the widest cannula. You can use google for cannula types.

Importantly, a rapid injection of propofol will cause great pain in the vein. Propofol-lipuro is a special formula produced by Braun to reduce pain from injection. I have it. If I had Diprivan or Fresenius, I could have used lidocaine before the injection.

Last edited:
Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
Inked144861 1644862402617 LI
3 x 60cc syringes connected to triple vein valve to blue catheter in one vein's arm, your plan is inject 1800mg of propofol within 3 minutes.

1 using 3 x 60cc syringes connected to triple vein valve to blue catheter in one vein's arm has the same flow rate as use 3 x 60cc syringes connected direct to blue catheter in one vein's arm? I want to know if it's the same flow rate or with the addition of triple vein valve is a bit slower the delivery

2How do you calculate the velocity of propofol flow rate so you know 1800mg would be in your system in 3mins?

3Do you have a math formula like the one nurses use to calculate flow rate? can you share it?

downsolong

downsolong

Dec 9, 2021
with no opiate/opioid tolerance, a 20$ bag of street fentanyl in one mainline shot will do it in under a minute.

Reactions: Rogue and Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 88570
3 x 60cc syringes connected to triple vein valve to blue catheter in one vein's arm, your plan is inject 1800mg of propofol within 3 minutes.

1 using 3 x 60cc syringes connected to triple vein valve to blue catheter in one vein's arm has the same flow rate as use 3 x 60cc syringes connected direct to blue catheter in one vein's arm? I want to know if it's the same flow rate or with the addition of triple vein valve is a bit slower the delivery

2How do you calculate the velocity of propofol flow rate so you know 1800mg would be in your system in 3mins?

3Do you have a math formula like the one nurses use to calculate flow rate? can you share it?
1- You cannot connect 3 IV line to a cannula without multiple vein valve.

2- I cannot calculate. I have to test the flow rate. With 2 syringes, I injected 100 cc of 0.9 saline with a total weight of 3 kg in 45 seconds. I will use 3 syringes with a total of 750 grams and try again. This is how I will find out how much weight I should use.

3- There is no formula about it.
with no opiate/opioid tolerance, a 20$ bag of street fentanyl in one mainline shot will do it in under a minute.
I have propofol ne need street drugs. In fact, death from hypoxia takes 7 - 10 minutes for a healthy person. Desaturation to 0% SPO2 takes around 7 minutes for a healthy person after respiratory arrest. Then bradycardia and cardiac arrest. You cannot be sure of the purity of fentanyl you buy on the street. In addition, the therapeutic and lethal doses of opiates are highly specific.

Last edited:
LastRide

LastRide

Specialist
Jan 23, 2020
I am planning to use a mainly IV-delivered drug cocktail to CTB, with Heroin ad the main « killer » but a few others to support it….I've done quite a few trials and got very close to death a few times already, oh it felt so goooood….you simply cannot imagine ! I'm almost done with the clinical trials, just trying to add on/use less of a certain drug, not to make sure the procedure is successful (that I am sure about), but to make the experience as mindblowing as possible - it will be the last you'll ever have, might just make it as pleasent as possible !
I'm not sure I am allowed to unveil the different drugs and their respective purity plus the dosage, and the actual sequence of shots….might get scolded again by some pro-lifers in dusguise!!!
So I'll just be very vague. The idea is to get as much H into your system without losing consciousness, so that a level of H which is sure to send you into respiratory arrest in a relatively short timeframe can be reached. In order to make sure this will happen, there are two things you need to remember:
1. H can be taken through snorting, anal plugging, IM and finally IV. Apart from the IV route, the other modes of administration have a much slower « rise » of the drug in your system, so that you can reliably ingest a lethal amount of H before you fall unconscious when you do the final IV !!
2. They all warn u about speedballs - mixing H with stimulants such as cocaine or crack (freebase form of cocaine) will keep you alert enough to OD on H ! What is seen as a tragedy when a drug user ODs unwantingly, is a blessing if you want to OD to actually die ! So for an example, use snorts of H and Coke mixed together to start. This will get you into the mood giving you time to prepare the following shots:
- Anal plugs of H, Coke and Crack
- small IM shots of pure H - remember Cocaine does not get absorbed by muscle tissue, so if you do an IM speedball, the heroin will enter your bloodstream eventually, but not the Cocaine to counteract it, so you might fall asleep or pass out before the final shot !
- prepare a few syringes of crack, or H/C speedball, to shoot IV to draw out the dying experience, since at this point it will feel just overwhelmingly enjoyable, and you might want to make it last ! If you are too high to properly shoot IVs at this stage, you might want to place an IV catheter before you start the rollercoaster journey !!
- once you feel you're ready to take the final step, ingest some « little helpers » - any benzos you get your hands on (they will enhance the respiratory arrest produced by the H), and if you have some, all the Fentanyl patches you can get your doctor to prescribe to you for your awful pain ! Just in case that last dose of H does not kill you off immediately (but I think we're quite safe in assuming it will do the job !).
- final IV: as concentrated as a heroine injection you can possibly make !! Use #4 China white if possible, it dissolves best. Bit strong, pure #3 cooked up well with lots of citric acid (who cares if too much citric fucks up your veins, you won't need veins when you're safely dead !) will do as well. Find that good vein or shove it into the previously well-placed intraveinous catheter….and push the plunger as fast as possible ! Done !! Lights out ! Hope you enjoyed the ride, see you (or not) on the other side…..

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I am planning to use a mainly IV-delivered drug cocktail to CTB, with Heroin ad the main « killer » but a few others to support it….I've done quite a few trials and got very close to death a few times already, oh it felt so goooood….you simply cannot imagine ! I'm almost done with the clinical trials, just trying to add on/use less of a certain drug, not to make sure the procedure is successful (that I am sure about), but to make the experience as mindblowing as possible - it will be the last you'll ever have, might just make it as pleasent as possible !
I'm not sure I am allowed to unveil the different drugs and their respective purity plus the dosage, and the actual sequence of shots….might get scolded again by some pro-lifers in dusguise!!!
So I'll just be very vague. The idea is to get as much H into your system without losing consciousness, so that a level of H which is sure to send you into respiratory arrest in a relatively short timeframe can be reached. In order to make sure this will happen, there are two things you need to remember:
1. H can be taken through snorting, anal plugging, IM and finally IV. Apart from the IV route, the other modes of administration have a much slower « rise » of the drug in your system, so that you can reliably ingest a lethal amount of H before you fall unconscious when you do the final IV !!
2. They all warn u about speedballs - mixing H with stimulants such as cocaine or crack (freebase form of cocaine) will keep you alert enough to OD on H ! What is seen as a tragedy when a drug user ODs unwantingly, is a blessing if you want to OD to actually die ! So for an example, use snorts of H and Coke mixed together to start. This will get you into the mood giving you time to prepare the following shots:
- Anal plugs of H, Coke and Crack
- small IM shots of pure H - remember Cocaine does not get absorbed by muscle tissue, so if you do an IM speedball, the heroin will enter your bloodstream eventually, but not the Cocaine to counteract it, so you might fall asleep or pass out before the final shot !
- prepare a few syringes of crack, or H/C speedball, to shoot IV to draw out the dying experience, since at this point it will feel just overwhelmingly enjoyable, and you might want to make it last ! If you are too high to properly shoot IVs at this stage, you might want to place an IV catheter before you start the rollercoaster journey !!
- once you feel you're ready to take the final step, ingest some « little helpers » - any benzos you get your hands on (they will enhance the respiratory arrest produced by the H), and if you have some, all the Fentanyl patches you can get your doctor to prescribe to you for your awful pain ! Just in case that last dose of H does not kill you off immediately (but I think we're quite safe in assuming it will do the job !).
- final IV: as concentrated as a heroine injection you can possibly make !! Use #4 China white if possible, it dissolves best. Bit strong, pure #3 cooked up well with lots of citric acid (who cares if too much citric fucks up your veins, you won't need veins when you're safely dead !) will do as well. Find that good vein or shove it into the previously well-placed intraveinous catheter….and push the plunger as fast as possible ! Done !! Lights out ! Hope you enjoyed the ride, see you (or not) on the other side…..
I found it impossible with my tolerance to opiates to be able to fit a lethal amounts of heroin into a single shot. Most of it sits in the spoon, and wont fit into a single shot. When I was at my worst, I would need to shoot up a whole gram just to feel anything or to not feel sick. I would need to do it in multiple shots because I could not fit a gram into a single shot, most of it sat in the spoon and wouldn't dissolve into that small of an amount of liquid.

• Informative