• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Motherfly

Motherfly

Student
Oct 24, 2018
How the fuck did we all end up like this? Its just so incomprehensible how unfair life is. There has to be some explanation to why all this is happening!
Take it for what it's worth, comprehend it your own way.

One time I told my mother ; You know why i'm having such a hard time with life?

Take the animal kingdom for exemple. Spiders lay what, a couple hundred eggs easy. They're not all meant to survive, that's why they come in such a crazy number.

Some are gonna die from birth defect, illnesses, other animal etc.

Of course we as mamals mama lesser batches of babies, for lack of a better engish word. But the point is, the society that we built ourself, the solid agriculture, the advanced medicine, the modern lack of wars etc. Created an environment that mostly everyone survives.

That's not natural, some lives are not meant to be.

It can be anything. Some might be weaker, some might be too aggressive but not wise enough to control that power, other might just have a weird and useless kind of intelligence. Take me for exemple; as many other things, im loose jointed. Im not weak, im not dumb, im not that ugly, but my body can't follow anymore. In the wild, i'd be killed by an other male or by any other specy. But yet im kept aline here, just suffering and waiting to die.

Point is, we don't fit, in this world at least, and we are kept alive like old people with wires up their veins.

I don't know if that's what you meant with your question, but felt for a long time I needed to share this.

Reactions: NoDream, Vidar33, Pepega and 10 others
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
I feel as if my punishment here on Earth has been long deserved Karma came back and bit me hard.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler, Mylifeispointless and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018

Take the animal kingdom for exemple. Spiders lay what, a couple hundred eggs easy. They're not all meant to survive, that's why they come in such a crazy number.

Of course we as mamals mama lesser batches of babies, for lack of a better engish word. But the point is, the society that we built ourself, the solid agriculture, the advanced medicine, the modern lack of wars etc. Created an environment that mostly everyone survives.

It can be anything. Some might be weaker, some might be too aggressive but not wise enough to control that power, other might just have a weird and useless kind of intelligence. Take me for exemple; as many other things, im loose jointed. Im not weak, im not dumb, im not that ugly, but my body can't follow anymore. In the wild, i'd be killed by an other male or by any other specy. But yet im kept aline here, just suffering and waiting to die.

Point is, we don't fit, in this world at least, and we are kept alive like old people with wires up their veins.

I don't know if that's what you meant with your question, but felt for a long time I needed to share this.
That's a good answer. Makes me think.

Reactions: Vidar33, Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler and 3 others
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Without digging out any details I can only blame myself for where Im now, for what I've done with my life.
I did make so many bad choices and I knew they're bad it every single time... I never learned from it.

Reactions: Weems, Weeping Garbage Can, thereapershere and 7 others
F

Fgogrl

Dec 20, 2018
Hell ya me too!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Maybe all this suffering is needed in order to truly be able to appreciate what it means to feel good or happy. I dunno, I just thought of that like yesterday.

Reactions: Vidar33, Weeping Garbage Can, Fgogrl and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Maybe all this suffering is needed in order to truly be able to appreciate what it means to feel good or happy. I dunno, I just thought of that like yesterday.
Possibly. Maybe that's why immigrants do so well in America. They came from an absolutely shit environment then when they get to America they see how much opportunity for success and comfort there is compared to where they came from.

Reactions: Vidar33, Weeping Garbage Can, Redt2go and 3 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
It's too complicated to explain. A lot of is just medication damage that is extremely slow to heal and also complicated by many secondary problems and traumas I had developed . I am not literally paralyzed as in being in a wheelchair, but paralyzed by intense fatigue, chronic neurological pain and non-stop fear and many other problems. I depend on other people to survive at this point. It is scary. It is very scary. But the chronic fear condition makes ctb much more difficult because the chronic fear makes me doubt that I will succeed in anything, including ctb. I feel cursed.
I'm sorry you are dealing with this. I also have fatigue, and chronic pain, and I get more anxious and incapable the longer I stay alive. I seriously don't feel like I can accomplish anything. I can't make decisions. But I need to CBT. I've got to somehow decide on a method, buy supplies, and do it. I wish there were CBT hotlines to talk me through it instead of suicide hotlines.

I appreciate this thread. For many years I actually never thought about "unfairness" because I was mindfucked into thinking I should feel grateful for what I had, and was constantly berated for any hint of "bitterness" I expressed. So I tamped it down. I pretended like I wasn't bitter. Also I hated myself and blamed myself so I didn't think a lot about what was unfair, I just thought about what I had done wrong.

Now that my life is irredeemably bad, I do think about the unfairness. I wish there were a place to voice this and be validated. It is so ridiculously unfair that some people have shitty childhoods and suffer so much emotionally and physically. I'm feeling this especially this week as my niece was just born. Her parents are sane and she will most likely be a healthy and happy person (maybe not, but chances are good). I was once a baby too and had done nothing wrong. Now look at me. She has my middle name. She will experience more love than I ever will. My psycho narcissist dad was there in the hospital room asking her if she was "dreaming about her grandfather," just like he used to always ask me if I had dreamed about him. But she gets to be a generation removed from him. I had to be raised and molded by him. I probably sound like a whiner right now, but I don't have the energy to give better proof that my dad is sick person.

Sorry, I just went on a tangent about myself. I'm sorry for your situation. I hope we both can gain the courage to get out of our situations.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Vidar33, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
T

thereapershere

Jan 23, 2019
How the fuck did we all end up like this? Its just so incomprehensible how unfair life is. There has to be some explanation to why all this is happening!
True evil exists, it took me 22 years to fully realize that. Everything has an opposite but I always grew up believing in the good in humanity, this was my biggest false assumption and ultimately my greatest downfall. Obviously some people are just dealt a terrible hand with disabilities or freak accidents etc etc etc. but most of had relatively a lot of potential but the evil I speak of happens to be in control of many areas of our lives, both directly and indirectly. "The system" is set up to only benefit people at the top and misery is the only guarantee, we are basically crops for our government to harvest and profit off of, they want to keep us alive and functioning in society for this reason, not because they care about our enjoyment of life. Everything is backwards, evil has taken over. The people who are happy are really people who just ignore things that they have an obligation to be fixing, they look the other way while people starve, suffer and die helplessly. I've always struggled my entire life with deciding if I can trust this universe or not, it's now very obvious to me that I cannot. That being said, death is a win/win the way I see it. Either there is more to existence than this rendition of incarnation and this life isn't everything OR we all die and that's the end for all of eternity, at least this way the evil disgusting motherfuckers will be going down with me.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Final Escape, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
True evil exists, it took me 22 years to fully realize that. Everything has an opposite but I always grew up believing in the good in humanity, this was my biggest false assumption and ultimately my greatest downfall. Obviously some people are just dealt a terrible hand with disabilities or freak accidents etc etc etc. but most of had relatively a lot of potential but the evil I speak of happens to be in control of many areas of our lives, both directly and indirectly. "The system" is set up to only benefit people at the top and misery is the only guarantee, we are basically crops for our government to harvest and profit off of, they want to keep us alive and functioning in society for this reason, not because they care about our enjoyment of life. Everything is backwards, evil has taken over. The people who are happy are really people who just ignore things that they have an obligation to be fixing, they look the other way while people starve, suffer and die helplessly. I've always struggled my entire life with deciding if I can trust this universe or not, it's now very obvious to me that I cannot. That being said, death is a win/win the way I see it. Either there is more to existence than this rendition of incarnation and this life isn't everything OR we all die and that's the end for all of eternity, at least this way the evil disgusting motherfuckers will be going down with me.

I see. Makes sense. More insight into what i was thinking.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and therhydler
TheFriendlyGh0st

TheFriendlyGh0st

Dec 24, 2018

This reminds me of a story about parrots (I promise it's relevant)...

There was a movie that came out a long while back (can't remember the title but it was a looong time ago) that featured this beautiful parrot. Suddenly everyone wanted a parrot as a pet. Breeders started breeding more parrots, using parents that were genetically inferior and wouldn't have been used to breed otherwise. What ended up happening is that birds with all sorts of defects ended up getting sold, and a lot of them went to homes that didn't understand that parrots are basically destructive three-year-olds that needed constant attention. Parrots do not do well on their own. So between poor breeding and poor care, these parrots ended up being emotional wrecks. Parrots are very smart and lots of them got frustrated or unhappy and started to self harm. They'd pluck out all their feathers and tear themselves up and they'd be really mean to their keepers until the keepers got tired of it all and abandoned them, which led to many many parrot sanctuaries being filled with birds that needed a TON of rehab. It's a terribly sad situation.

My point is that sometimes I feel like one of these parrots. Our society enables "genetically inferior" (please don't take this the wrong way, I was raised to believe mine and my father's genetics were inherently flawed) individuals to breed, leading to people like me who have tons of mental and physical health problems. The parrots and I would both die if we were wild, no question, but especially because I had to be born by C-section or I would have killed myself and my mom. But since we're being kept alive despite these flaws, we end up completely miserable, frustrated, and seeking to harm ourselves. The difference is that there are no people sanctuaries that I know of, and I have to find help myself.

So I totally get your point about how this isn't natural and some of us weren't meant to live. I'm an inferior individual in many ways and should not have even been born, but our manufactured society allowed me to live and I don't appreciate it.

(As a side note, a similar thing happened to dalmations after 101 Dalmations came out. Breeders needed to make lots of dalmation puppies fast and the result was that dalmation dogs became so aggressive that it was generally unsafe to have them in homes with children. Breeders are starting to correct the problem but consider that the movie originally came out in 1961 and they're just starting to make progress as far as I know. Allowing everyone the chance to breed has a lot of negative effects.)

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Motherfly, therhydler and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
This reminds me of a story about parrots (I promise it's relevant)...

There was a movie that came out a long while back (can't remember the title but it was a looong time ago) that featured this beautiful parrot. Suddenly everyone wanted a parrot as a pet. Breeders started breeding more parrots, using parents that were genetically inferior and wouldn't have been used to breed otherwise. What ended up happening is that birds with all sorts of defects ended up getting sold, and a lot of them went to homes that didn't understand that parrots are basically destructive three-year-olds that needed constant attention. Parrots do not do well on their own. So between poor breeding and poor care, these parrots ended up being emotional wrecks. Parrots are very smart and lots of them got frustrated or unhappy and started to self harm. They'd pluck out all their feathers and tear themselves up and they'd be really mean to their keepers until the keepers got tired of it all and abandoned them, which led to many many parrot sanctuaries being filled with birds that needed a TON of rehab. It's a terribly sad situation.

My point is that sometimes I feel like one of these parrots. Our society enables "genetically inferior" (please don't take this the wrong way, I was raised to believe mine and my father's genetics were inherently flawed) individuals to breed, leading to people like me who have tons of mental and physical health problems. The parrots and I would both die if we were wild, no question, but especially because I had to be born by C-section or I would have killed myself and my mom. But since we're being kept alive despite these flaws, we end up completely miserable, frustrated, and seeking to harm ourselves. The difference is that there are no people sanctuaries that I know of, and I have to find help myself.

So I totally get your point about how this isn't natural and some of us weren't meant to live. I'm an inferior individual in many ways and should not have even been born, but our manufactured society allowed me to live and I don't appreciate it.

(As a side note, a similar thing happened to dalmations after 101 Dalmations came out. Breeders needed to make lots of dalmation puppies fast and the result was that dalmation dogs became so aggressive that it was generally unsafe to have them in homes with children. Breeders are starting to correct the problem but consider that the movie originally came out in 1961 and they're just starting to make progress as far as I know. Allowing everyone the chance to breed has a lot of negative effects.)
Sounds like the problem is emotions vs logic

Reactions: Final Escape, Weeping Garbage Can and therhydler
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Ahhh yes very well articulated everybody ohwuh <3

Reactions: Final Escape, Weeping Garbage Can, Motherfly and 1 other person
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
Brain damage from meds combined with evil scary sick world combined with life full of struggle

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and Final Escape
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Exactly what I was thinking when I opened up this page (for the millionth time in the last month).

One day the delusions just give out and you realize: this is you. There's no happy ending coming.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Iceangel, letmeseethedeath and 2 others
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
The existential dread eats away at me everyday. There was no meaning to my life. There was no point in me being born. I suffered for nothing. Some people are born to succeed and others to fail. It's the natural order of things. Life was never meant to be fair.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, AutumnEmbers, Weems and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Either we were all cunts and I mean complete cunts in a previous life or if there's a God he hates us or doesn't care or to keep the ying yang balance we're on the half that suffer or life's a game and we don't know how to play on the winning team or it's just random or I'm just venting and don't know what the fuck I'm talking about Godspeed everyone be well
I was once told by a pastor that I bore the 'crown of thorns' and like Jesus would bear the weight of the sins of others. I am not religious and cannot remember which part of the Bible he referred to but according to him I was a 'descendant' and would spend my life being persecuted by those who were guilty of the sins they accused me of. He was right about the last part...

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Its time its time
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I was once told by a pastor that I bore the 'crown of thorns' and like Jesus would bear the weight of the sins of others. I am not religious and cannot remember which part of the Bible he referred to but according to him I was a 'descendant' and would spend my life being persecuted by those who were guilty of the sins they accused me of. He was right about the last part...
wtf

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, GameIsSkewed and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
melodrama...

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
People like to say everything happens for a reason but never like to give the reasons for why they happen

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, GameIsSkewed and AutumnEmbers
G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
It's a hard qustion to answer. Plato was onto something with his allegory of the cave.
On the pure scientific side it comes down to absolutely terrible environment that our predecessors left us with too dumb and careless to think about what will they leave to the future generations probably because they thought they're gonna die before they'll be alive to suffer the consequences of their actions.

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Nothing more than chance... There is no reasoning behind any of it.

Reactions: Kjo