Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
It is so hard to find good ctb methods that are easily accessible. I want to OD on fentanyl and i could get it from the dark net but I'm too scared and I don't even want it shipped to my house. Other methods, like jumping or hanging, are just to too hard. I can't do this anymore. Why is it so hard to die?

f1f7y8yoL053r

f1f7y8yoL053r

Nov 14, 2023
I don't know, but I wish the world had euthanasia centers. I have no idea why ppl want me to live. They want to keep us alive so they don't feel sad? If they cared, they'd give ppl a merciful way out.

Reactions: Life is pointless and myusername890
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
I don't know, but I wish the world had euthanasia centers. I have no idea why ppl want me to live. They want to keep us alive so they don't feel sad? If they cared, they'd give ppl a merciful way out.
I know right?! If people don't want to be here, give them a way out and give them peace once and for all.

f1f7y8yoL053r

f1f7y8yoL053r

Nov 14, 2023
It doesn't make any sense to me. Society will euthanize an animal but force us to live. Sometimes I think it's so they can laugh at us and feel better about themselves. They don't want anything to be easy on this world. I think they're all sadists, vampires, feeding off of pain and suffering. It's the only explanation I have.

Reactions: Life is pointless, AInilam, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is, and I just find it so horrible how we have to struggle so much to die on our own terms even know we never could have consented to existing here in the first place. I'm also trapped here because in my case suicide methods are inaccessible or risky, I really do despise this anti-suicide society where Nembutal is a privilege only reserved for animals. To me if existence came with an permanent offswitch to instantly find peace from all the suffering it truly would be such a relief.