• Go to previous post please

Results are only viewable after voting.
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
I truly believe relief is on the other side. Not necessarily escape 100% because you keep your memories. But escape from failure that comes with the physical body and its needs and desires. I've watched a lot of information on death. Knowing that I will no longer be a slave in the body is comforting. If anyone has any successful CTB stories especially affordable chemical stories of successful CTB please respond on my previous post:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...b-thats-okay-right-im-in-san-diego-ca.177868/

• Love
Reactions: whydidthishappen, Ironborn, Andrew10 and 6 others
I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
I love this perspective! Thank you for sharing. It comforts me as well.

You should check out the SN mega-thread.

Reactions: badtothebone and assistedsuicidelove
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
I completely reject this, I appreciate that it is well-intentioned but it's unfalsifiable nonsense on a par with "suicide sends you to hell".

No, all the evidence suggests that when we die, we simply cease to exist. Our memories, thoughts, consciousness and personalities are stored in the brain, and when the brain dies, so do they. We can tell this from looking at people with brain damage.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: nasigoreng99, Tony24, Hollowman and 9 others
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024

(Edit: I see in previous post you mention you don't want to order materials. This method requires that.)

Last edited:
Reactions: badtothebone, iloveloving and assistedsuicidelove
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
I completely reject this, I appreciate that it is well-intentioned but it's unfalsifiable nonsense on a par with "suicide sends you to hell".

No, all the evidence suggests that when we die, we simply cease to exist. Our memories, thoughts, consciousness and personalities are stored in the brain, and when the brain dies, so do they. We can tell this from looking at people with brain damage.
First of all I don't believe in hell but continue your rejection bye

(Edit: I see in previous post you mention you don't want to order materials. This method requires that.)
Thank you

Yeah because I fled the city I live in and would have no where to deliver it to but thank you anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: badtothebone
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
I truly believe relief is on the other side. Not necessarily escape 100% because you keep your memories. But escape from failure that comes with the physical body and its needs and desires. I've watched a lot of information on death. Knowing that I will no longer be a slave in the body is comforting. If anyone has any successful CTB stories especially affordable chemical stories of successful CTB please respond on my previous post:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...b-thats-okay-right-im-in-san-diego-ca.177868/
All the information you've watched on death comes solely from people who are alive.

Reactions: Kadaver, Hollowman and badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024

What evidence??? When we die we don't just go away. Our physical body dies but our soul travels to the after life stage.

Reactions: nasigoreng99
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
There seems to be kind of a battle between spiritual and materialist takes on this forum. A great deal of people here wish for nothingness after death, but not all of us do.

Materialism is popular for a reason and provides a good foundation for observing things in the physical world. The brain as the creator of consciousness is the popular approach today, but the hard problem of consciousness still remains.

I studied engineering. I still don't disbelieve the continuation of consciousness. At the very minimum, the building blocks of matter must be conscious in some small part if their arrangement creates consciousness. At the higher end of belief, the brain may be thought of as a receiver of the living universe.

A healthy amount of skepticism is good to have, but the truth for everyone is that they do not know the truth. Belief that the brain creates consciousness is intuitive, intelligent, common sense. Belief in a soul or continued consciousness also has many of these elements.

If it's any consolation, I don't believe a troubled mind is still troubled after death regardless of the circumstances.

Reactions: badtothebone, assistedsuicidelove and peaceandlove
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
All the information you've watched on death comes solely from people who are alive.
Do you think I give a flying 💩 to argue with yourself j
Oh I am not arguing with you, just pointing out a fact.
you are an indoctrinated person in the matrix. You're not speaking any fact. You believe in what people simply TELL YOU CAN ONLY POSSIBLY BE TRUE. You are the incapable of independent thinking and THE CONTROLLED. Good bye.

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
You can choose to believe what you like, but you cannot know what happens after death. This has nothing to do with what we wish for. That is a fact.

I do know that once someone is dead, they are dead. No more neurons firing in the brain. Any idea of soul or consciousness cannot exist if there are no neurons firing away to begin with to ponder such ideas.

Humans certainly think themselves quite special as a species.

Reactions: grauzone, Plato'sCaveDweller, Hollowman and 5 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023

Precisely this

Reactions: Unspoken7612, nasigoreng99, Plato'sCaveDweller and 3 others
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
What evidence??? When we die we don't just go away. Our physical body dies but our soul travels to the after life stage.
Do apes have souls? Monkeys? Lemurs? Bats? Rats? Cats? Kangaroos?

What about alligators? Frogs? Minnows? Starfish? Ants? Jellyfish? Sponges? Corals?

Plants? Fungi? Amoebae? Archaea? Bacteria? What about a bubble of lipid with proteins inside it?

Life evolved from chemistry, and is chemistry. Chemicals don't have souls. Your consciousness is the result of complex biological phenomena, and when those phenomena stop, so does your consciousness.

Not convinced? Well, in my previous post I mentioned memories, thoughts, consciousness and personalities.

1) Memories. This is the easiest one. We've all forgotten things, for one. We've all met people with dementia who have serious, permanent memory issues which can be traced back to a neurological cause. We also know that brain injury can cause amnesia, especially injuries to the temporal lobe.

2) Thoughts. Our thoughts are contained within our brain and are the product of evolutionary processes. That's why we have so many irrational thoughts, and why our thoughts can be affected by both disease (whether that's depression, or dementia again, or any other mental illness you care to name) and by medication. Again, our thoughts can be affected by brain damage. Look up Pick's disease, or reduplicative paramnesia, for instance.

3) Consciousness. We can differentiate between a number of disorders of consciousness: brain death, persistent vegetative state, coma, and most crucially, locked-in syndrome. In the last of those, despite the patient appearing to be dead due to their inability to move, they retain consciousness, which can be detected on brain scans, including responding to questions. Consciousness is located in the brain.

4) Personalities. I mean really we've already covered this, but again diseases of the brain like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's affect personality, as do some brain injuries. Conditions like prenatal alcohol exposure have predictable impacts upon personality.

• Informative
Reactions: nasigoreng99, LifeQuitter, Plato'sCaveDweller and 5 others
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024

What about alligators? Frogs? Minnows? Starfish? Ants? Jellyfish? Sponges? Corals?

Plants? Fungi? Amoebae? Archaea? Bacteria? What about a bubble of lipid with proteins inside it?

Life evolved from chemistry, and is chemistry. Chemicals don't have souls. Your consciousness is the result of complex biological phenomena, and when those phenomena stop, so does your consciousness.

Not convinced? Well, in my previous post I mentioned memories, thoughts, consciousness and personalities.

1) Memories. This is the easiest one. We've all forgotten things, for one. We've all met people with dementia who have serious, permanent memory issues which can be traced back to a neurological cause. We also know that brain injury can cause amnesia, especially injuries to the temporal lobe.

2) Thoughts. Our thoughts are contained within our brain and are the product of evolutionary processes. That's why we have so many irrational thoughts, and why our thoughts can be affected by both disease (whether that's depression, or dementia again, or any other mental illness you care to name) and by medication. Again, our thoughts can be affected by brain damage. Look up Pick's disease, or reduplicative paramnesia, for instance.

3) Consciousness. We can differentiate between a number of disorders of consciousness: brain death, persistent vegetative state, coma, and most crucially, locked-in syndrome. In the last of those, despite the patient appearing to be dead due to their inability to move, they retain consciousness, which can be detected on brain scans, including responding to questions. Consciousness is located in the brain.

4) Personalities. I mean really we've already covered this, but again diseases of the brain like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's affect personality, as do some brain injuries. Conditions like prenatal alcohol exposure have predictable impacts upon personality.
So while you explain from a scientific perspective you dont speak from the perspective that is undiscovered and unknown because it can't be measured followed or understood by those who are told what to believe with the mind and have no leading of the spirit. Have a good day.

Isn't it funny how near death experiences ALL HAVE THE SAME DREAM 😂 White lights etc

B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024

The way you put it there is convincing, but what about from religion perspective? Life after death, the day of judgment, heaven, angels, God, and other facts in region books? I respect your opinion/believes but I do believe we continue to live after death. Maybe that's what I want to believe anyway. I lost my son and thinking I'm seeing him again is comforting. Thank you so much for clarifying!

assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
The way you put it there is convincing, but what about from religion perspective? Life after death, the day of judgment, heaven, angels, God, and other facts in region books? I respect your opinion/believes but I do believe we continue to live after death. Maybe that's what I want to believe anyway. I lost my son and thinking I'm seeing him again is comforting. Thank you so much for clarifying!
Religion is man made. Spirituality is what they created religion from. Alot of those stories are copy cats of stories that come from Other things and times long before religion was even thought of. If you pay attention to the court system. The DA can spin a convincing story and be telling a blatant lie and still get someone convicted. So saying things with conviction or persuasion is simply a manipulative art of the deceitful or ignorant or knowing. In which category they fit only discernment from knowledge AND KNOWING can help you place them. Isn't it funny how so many people with near death experiences even the non religious have the same story. Or children much to small to know anything remember past lives that were confirmed to exist. Escape is on the other side and our consciousness remains. What we choose and where we choose to go is based on thought. This is my belief.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, divinemistress36, CantDoIt and 1 other person
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
Religion is man made. Spirituality is what they created religion from. Alot of those stories are copy cats of stories that come from Other things and times long before religion was even thought of. If you pay attention to the court system. The DA can spin a convincing story and be telling a blatant lie and still get someone convicted. So saying things with conviction or persuasion is simply a manipulative art of the deceitful or ignorant or knowing. In which category they fit only discernment from knowledge AND KNOWING can help you place them. Isn't it funny how so many people with near death experiences even the non religious have the same story. Or children much to small to know anything remember past lives that were confirmed to exist. Escape is on the other side and our consciousness remains. What we choose and where we choose to go is based on thought. This is my belief.
Thank you so much for sharing! Wow, I never thought about that way tho. It kind of makes sense.

Reactions: assistedsuicidelove
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Isn't it funny how near death experiences ALL HAVE THE SAME DREAM 😂 White lights etc
First it is a phenomena known as near death experiences, not death.
Second not "ALL" have the same 'DREAM' as you put it.
Some have categorized it as seven broad categories including fear and violence.
What is funny is that you cherry pick the ones that suit your "white light" dream.

I find this kill yourself and free yourself such that there is "relief on the other side" to be delusional and dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Kadaver and Hollowman
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
@assistedsuicidelove why do you feel the need to immediately shut down anyone who disagrees with you? That's all you've done in this thread. So why start it?

Personally I believe there is nothing after death. Nadda. Nowt. That's just as likely as anything anyone else believes in, because as someone pointed out earlier, it's only 'alive people who are capable of thinking about this'. Dead people, who have experienced it, can't tell us what happens.

Reactions: grauzone, nasigoreng99, Plato'sCaveDweller and 4 others
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
I want to die to this

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1725659657.mov
    24.5 MB
Last edited:
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
K

I'm not here to argue and debate with people I'm fucking suicidal. So if you have any brain cells. You'd comprehend suicidal people are at their wits end and don't see choices. Which equates to poor emotional and mental health. How how about you gtf off my thread asking me questions.
You're on a public forum, not an assistedsuicidelove page. If you're unable to critically accept other views, may I respectfully suggest you don't post things openly that you believe are absolute statements without expecting challenge.

The majority of us here are suicidal, myself included. That doesn't necessarily make us incapable of lacking insight into seeing choices and different views. I have brain cells, but they clearly consider things differently to yours.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Kadaver, Hollowman and 2 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
we

SHUT THE FK UP EXPEDITIOUSLY B*TCH I DO WHAT THE FK I WANT

YOUR ABOUT AS DUMB AS IT GETS. If you saw choices. You wouldn't be suicidal. STOP MESSAGING ME YOUR GONNA BE IGNORED.
I hope you find whatever help you're looking for here.

I would correct your grammar, but I'm apparently too dumb.

Best wishes.

• Aww..
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Kadaver, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
So for those who are uninformed. A person can go to college. Have several degrees and be a complete sociopath. A Complete fool. Exceptional Grammar doesn't give you status. Doesn't give you wisdom. Doesn't give you freedom. Doesn't give you intelligence. Imagine trying to correct a suicidal persons grammar. Like bi*tch. You must be dumb. I don't even care about life. Do you think I give a 💩 about John D rockefellers creations? 😒

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Do you think I give a flying 💩 to argue with you? Bye
There's no point in debating with Atheists their minds are made up and based on science, just a different perspective
So for those who are uninformed. A person can go to college. Have several degrees and be a complete sociopath. A Complete fool. Exceptional Grammar doesn't give you status. Doesn't give you wisdom. Doesn't give you freedom. Doesn't give you intelligence. Imagine trying to correct a suicidal persons grammar. Like bi*tch. You must be dumb. I don't even care about life. Do you think I give a 💩 about John D rockefellers creations? 😒
It's so rude to correct someones grammar when someone is going through an emotional crisis. Like grammar is last fuckin things on our mind

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
It's so rude to correct someone's grammar when someone is going through an emotional crisis.
Many of us are currently in crisis, I was purely responding to the 'expeditiously dumb bitch' comments, directed at myself.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Hollowman, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
There's no point in debating with Atheists their minds are made up and based on science, just a different perspective

It's so rude to correct someones grammar when someone is going through an emotional crisis. Like grammar is last fuckin things on our mind
Like. If you have a different perspective that's totally okay. But to try to make someone else wrong is when the bitch in me comes out. Like stfu to those who can't simply have their own opinion with out needing to try to crush someone else's already crushed world and little bit of fucking hope that at least when you die it gets better. You know?
Many of us are currently in crisis, I was purely responding to the 'expeditiously dumb bitch' comments.

It's so rude to correct someone's grammar when someone is going through an emotional crisis. Like grammar is last fuckin things on our mind
She's such a fucking liar. She thought it was okay to ask me why I shut down every one who disagrees with me. Like do I look like I'm in a mentally healthy place to debate and be compassionate to idiots?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
There's an nde and afterlife forums on Reddit you may find comforting with others that share similar views
Many of us are currently in crisis, I was purely responding to the 'expeditiously dumb bitch' comments, directed at myself.
Ya that was uncalled for

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Hollowman, Tesha and 2 others