• Go to previous post please

Results are only viewable after voting.
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
maybe an overreaction. but i agree. why can't people on this forum see. that the idea of an afterlife offers some of us hope. it's so cruel to be debating it over and over. bullet pointed arguments. basically saying "let me stomp on that last piece of happiness of yours"

Reactions: divinemistress36 and assistedsuicidelove
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
maybe an overreaction. but i agree. why can't people on this forum see. that the idea of an afterlife offers some of us hope. it's so cruel to be debating it over and over. bullet pointed arguments. basically saying "let me stomp on that last piece of happiness of yours"
I agree for some of us spirituality is our last bit of hope

• Love
Reactions: Tesha, eden101 and assistedsuicidelove
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
people believe what they want, but this is an open forum and when you make a post that states killing yourself is freeing yourself, and there is relief on the other side, expect it to be challenged. heaven's gate ring any bells? not to mention false claims using capital letters like "ALL". suicide is permanent, not something to be trifled with.

this poster only joined today and already has called another member a bitch and dumb in all caps no less.

Reactions: avalonisburning, Plato'sCaveDweller, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
people believe what they want, but this is an open forum and when you make a post that states killing yourself is freeing yourself, and there is relief on the other side, expect it to be challenged. heaven's gate ring any bells? not to mention false claims using capital letters like "ALL". suicide is permanent, not something to be trifled with.

this poster only joined today and already has called another member a bitch and dumb in all caps no less.
STFU you can do that. The same way I don't have to ACCEPT this life I dont have to accept you pieces of 💩 attempting to squash peoples little bit of hope. FK off.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
STFU you can do that. The same way I don't have to ACCEPT this life I dont have to accept you pieces of 💩 attempting to squash peoples little bit of hope. FK off.
But we're not squashing your hope. Some of us just have different views. Those views don't invalidate yours. They're just different.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Hollowman and divinemistress36
eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024

im not talking about the user specifically. but the tendency on this forum. and ok if you posted about nothingness would you be ok with me coming on your post and saying there's actually a god and a heaven and a hell? i doubt it. i'm just asking for a bit of empathy. this is a public forum, yes. for suicidal individuals. not reddit where thoughts need to be Debated and Challenged and what feels like for me - crushed. i wish people realised here that when people post, they might not want all that. perhaps we can ask each other first "would you like me to debate you on that?". and that's how we can know how to engage. my suggestion. take care

Reactions: assistedsuicidelove and divinemistress36
assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
But we're not squashing your hope. Some of us just have different views. Those views don't invalidate yours. They're just different.
If you say life on the other side is better and it's bliss in a suicidal state and I say there's nothing there. That's not having a different view that's squashing a persons only hope. Having a different view is saying this is purple or Kamala Harris is great when she's fucking not. Those are acceptable differences. But throwing up your opinions to squash others isn't tolerable.

Reactions: eden101
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
im not talking about the user specifically. but the tendency on this forum. and ok if you posted about nothingness would you be ok with me coming on your post and saying there's actually a god and a heaven and a hell? i doubt it. i'm just asking for a bit of empathy. this is a public forum, yes. for suicidal individuals. not reddit where thoughts need to be Debated and Challenged and what feels like for me - crushed. i wish people realised here that when people post, they might not want all that. perhaps we can ask each other first "would you like me to debate you on that?". and that's how we can know how to engage. my suggestion. take care
i am talking about the user and their exact words and claims specifically.

eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
i am talking about the user and their exact words and claims specifically.
i do not understand what you want me to reply to this. sounds like i'm being egged on into an argument. i'll pass

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
i do not understand what you want me to reply to this. sounds like i'm being egged on into an argument. i'll pass
yes pass on the specific things im talking about, focus instead on generalities, yet 'heart' the post where someone says "She's such a fucking liar."

eden101

eden101

Student
Aug 12, 2024
yes pass on the specific things im talking about, focus instead on generalities, yet 'heart' the post where someone says "She's such a fucking liar."
yeah. just like i thought. an argument. goodbye

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
There is no point, an unhinged, angry, person that just wants everyone not like them to stfu. Making false claims like "ALL" which is bullshit.
I don't know about you, but i just added to ignore list.

I hope no one is pushed over the line that is ctb because "relief awaits" on the other side.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and Hollowman
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
It would be great if the cursing and name-calling would stop.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, ashtoreth and rozeske
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
I think I could rebut the points people have made in response to mine, but I am not sure that would be helpful.

Normally I'm happy to "live and let live" when it comes to beliefs about what happens after death.

That changes when people talk about killing themselves so they can "get to the afterlife". Then I think there is a responsibility to point out that there is no afterlife. If you're considering killing yourself then that should be an informed decision. You will cease existing when you die.

assistedsuicidelove

assistedsuicidelove

Sep 6, 2024
It would be great if the cursing and name-calling would stop.
How about people use common sense and see once they've triggered someone back tf up and off. Did that thought ever occur to you? No of course not. Because every one should be able to throw up their unwanted opinions on whom ever when ever with our consequence. Right?
There is no point, an unhinged, angry, person that just wants everyone not like them to stfu. Making false claims like "ALL" which is bullshit.
I don't know about you, but i just added to ignore list.

I hope no one is pushed over the line that is ctb because "relief awaits" on the other side.
WHY ARE YOU STILL ON MY THREAD? You saw I was triggered and you continue to attempt to trigger me. Your the kind of person who talks 💩 to someone and when they tell you to back off you don't and end up with your 🍑 beat and then call the police as if "you're" the victim. How about you use common sense and see when your opinion isn't wanted. Back tf off and dismiss your self. If I'm suicidal do you think I give a flying 💩 who likes me. Your ignorance, mental illness and cluelessness is obviously much worse than mine. You indecent parasite.

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
How about people use common sense and see once they've triggered someone back tf up and off. Did that thought ever occur to you? No of course not. Because every one should be able to throw up their unwanted opinions on whom ever when ever with our consequence. Right?

WHY ARE YOU STILL ON MY THREAD? You saw I was triggered and you continue to attempt to trigger me. Your the kind of person who talks 💩 to someone and when they tell you to back off you don't and end up with your 🍑 beat and then call the police as if "you're" the victim. How about you use common sense and see when your opinion isn't wanted. Back tf off and dismiss your self. If I'm suicidal do you think I give a flying 💩 who likes me. Your ignorance, mental illness and cluelessness is obviously much worse than mine. You indecent parasite.

No of course not. Because every one should be able to throw up their unwanted opinions on whom ever when ever with our consequence. Right?
It's an open forum. People have the right to react.

Do you really think that calling someone a parasite will help?

• Love
Reactions: avalonisburning and Plato'sCaveDweller
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024