• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's sad how often those who aren't pro-life enough just get insulted for it, it just disgusts me how everywhere is so pro-life and life worshipping to the point that preferring non-existence isn't accepted and instead people just get insulted for that. Honestly I cannot stand those who are so life valuing and have anti suicide beliefs, it's so horrible how insensitive those people can be and how they love to insult others. I really despise how there's no acceptance towards suicide even know existing truly is just pointless suffering, suicide should always be accepted as a personal choice and it's beyond unacceptable how people are treat so badly for wanting to die instead.

This human species truly is such an abomination, only death comforts me and I'd be relieved if I had the option to peacefully cease existing, I despise this hellish anti-suicide society where suicide is seen as the worst outcome possible even know it's the only way to find peace from the undesirable, futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Agreed, it continues to baffle me how willing people are to prolong someone's suffering at the altar of "life," as if that's a fair trade.

I find it no different to how religious heretics were treated in past centuries. The belief that life is inherently valuable and the belief that it isn't should both be given equal legitimacy in the public sphere.