• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hai.saih

May 14, 2024
it feels like my entire life ive dreamed of suicide. last year however life threw me a bone and like the idiot i am i believed something could go right for once..

now im in another country thousands of miles from ""home"" soon about to have my visa revoked . so ill have to return to the hell which i came knowing i was dumb enough to think i wouldnt fuck this last chance up for myself.

its easy to get a gun in my home country, so my plan after landing back is to get myself a last meal, have a nice sleep, and wake up the next morning and go get myself something to blow my head off with.

i just dont know how to feel I guess. sitting here waiting for my life to march me towards my end. i feel at peace but also anxious, at peace in my anxiety I guess. my gf is in the other room and keeps trying to assure me things will be ok, and it just breaks my heart even more bc once i leave it wont just be her to never see me again but anybody.

I really hate this earth. I hate that since the day I was born hope was dangled over me like a carrot on a stick and I fell for it time and time again. I hate that I have to leave so many good people here because I simply don't belong on this earth. They deserve better but I don't, because even if I got it I would still see this existence for what it is..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: landslide2, dggtscccvfd and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Hello and welcome my friend, I am sorry you are in so much pain and i wish you peace

Reactions: hai.saih
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hate this world as well. It's really the most hellish place, I'm sorry for your suffering, I wish you all the best.

Reactions: hai.saih
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
omg I am in the same situation
getting kicked out of the country I am in today !!! about to board my flight in a couple hours
I have to return "home" but that place is a hellhole and the reason why I left in the first place and now reason to kms
If it were easy to get a gun in my country, I'd get it too

• Aww..
Reactions: landslide2
H

hai.saih

May 14, 2024
smalll world. im so so sorry. its such a painful process. i hate what these countries and their governments can do to us , just effectively taking our lives away and throwing us away like garbage .

Reactions: landslide2
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
smalll world. im so so sorry. its such a painful process. i hate what these countries and their governments can do to us , just effectively taking our lives away and throwing us away like garbage .
Where did you stay?