• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
I have done lots of drugs…. and am definitely not careful about it. I just get high. People who test and try to be careful die of fentanyl.

I have drank to the point I have done things that make zero sense blacked out while on drugs… I wake up with a black eye and bruises and disturbing stories. Other people don't wake up at all.

People who don't want to die, die instantly and painlessly in freak accidents. I try to die and I'm still fucking here.

It makes no sense and it's not fair. It feels like my life is a simulation of misery in every way possible.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I am always jealous of people who die in accidents and stuff
I always think to myself, why can't that be me? Why do people who want to live have to die, while people like me who want to die be forced to live?
If only I could take the place of those who die, like by lightnng strike

lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
the world is not fair, many who want to die are quite healthy, and for example, I did not want to die and lived happily, but such an illness began that I now want to die.
I have been sick my entire life with two autoimmune diseases starting before I was even a teenager, both of which contribute to mental health issues, one actually CAUSING it altogether (PANDAS). never had a chance regardless because I was abused from the time I was 3. and everyone wants to put me in the hospital and save my life. I found meds that make me not suicidal but it's like being in la la land all the time. MY LIFE STILL SUCKS. I stopped taking them in hopes I will lose it and just end it instead of masking my suffering.

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I have done lots of drugs…. and am definitely not careful about it. I just get high. People who test and try to be careful die of fentanyl.

I have drank to the point I have done things that make zero sense blacked out while on drugs… I wake up with a black eye and bruises and disturbing stories. Other people don't wake up at all.

People who don't want to die, die instantly and painlessly in freak accidents. I try to die and I'm still fucking here.

It makes no sense and it's not fair. It feels like my life is a simulation of misery in every way possible.
I totally feel the same way.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Dying by accident happens incredibly rarely if one has the intention to die. That's unfortunately reality. I'm sorry you have to goo through so much pain but if you are serious you should plan your method well and use the things that are proven to work instead of harming your health unnecessarily.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, it all feels inversed. The ones who don't want to die end up dying whereas the ones who do want to die end up living. Of course this isn't true in all cases but it does seem that way for the most part

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, it all feels inversed. The ones who don't want to die end up dying whereas the ones who do want to die end up living. Of course this isn't true in all cases but it does seem that way for the most part
This is why the world makes no sense. It's as if the universe wants (to induce) as much suffering as possible

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This is why the world makes no sense. It's as if the universe wants as much suffering as possible
I think I have to agree. When I was younger, I made this claim that the entire world and its principles are inversed. For example, suffering is necessary and that there is an asymmetry between suffering and pleasure. Or how most of the foods that people like nowadays are all unhealthy and can cause issues. Or how about when it's the narcissists who elevate further in life than the ones who are nice and kind. Or how about when teachers side with the bullies and not the victims in school (with similar things happening for work). Or how abo... you get the point now I think.

I hate to admit it but it genuinely does seem like everything is perfectly made to induce as much suffering as possible. It's just so perfectly designed..

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Everyone will inevitably die regardless of their personal feelings towards it but I understand as I personally feel trapped in this existence, I envy those who die painlessly in accidents as now they are at peace and are eternally free from this cruel, hellish existence. Only those who die are fortunate to me, I only wish for the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Sometimes I think I need to accept that the universe takes us on an adventure and we need to accept everything but i think that is the indoctrination within me that's a consequence of conditioning that makes me think like that.

One of the saddest moments in my life was when a person quite close to our family died. The man was the best father and best husband in the world with 3 little childen aged 12,10 and 3. A car accident, during a summer holiday, ended his life just like that! They were such a happy family and he was such a good man.

So many abusive parents just exist to trap their kids into miserable lives but this good man had to die. What universe?? What God??

I mean WTF!!!!!! I was so angry and sad for weeks after his death. So angry that I was blasting the heaviest death metal on my ipod to try n drown out these thoughts

I still tear up when i think about it!!!!

WTF man!! WHY????

Guess thats life for u

Reactions: sserafim