B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
I keep pushing the date back, and everytime it gets closer I find reasons to pospone it again.

whats wrong with me, I really have nothing left to lose, no family, no friends, nothing worthy. My social interactions are totally non existants, I dont work, spend my days watching shit on TV, sleeping, eating when I remember I have to, Im already dead somewhat.
I dont believe in god or in an afterlife, so whats keeps me here ?

For what it's worth you are not the only one. I bought mine back in 2014 and I am still here too.
Don't beat yourself up, you're not ready yet. When you are you will know it

Reactions: tlcmi and a_strange_day
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
For what it's worth you are not the only one. I bought mine back in 2014 and I am still here too.
Don't beat yourself up, you're not ready yet. When you are you will know it

thanks. since 2014, wow you beat me. was A already selling in 2014 ? may I ask you why didn't you use it ?
you're from Switzerland ! what part German/French/Italian ? I'm from France, not far away from the Swiss border

sell it to me. :hihi:

not gonna happen :)

Reactions: burnedCookie, vonvonwantpeace and Baskol1
B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
thanks. since 2014, wow you beat me. was A already selling in 2014 ? may I ask you why didn't you use it ?
you're from Switzerland ! what part German/French/Italian

I don't know about A. I have the powdered form and from what I read I'm lucky, I won't have to gulp down 200ml of this disgusting stuff.

I have not used it because it's not the right time yet. I just wanted to have it for the day I'd need it. I'm well beyond the need to die as soon as possible.
French part

Reactions: a_strange_day