• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
What is the purpose. Why do we truly exist? Is it all just true suffering?
We all exist both searching for happiness and to make an impact on the world, But most of us fail at both tasks partly because the first task is unobtainable for all of us 8 billion humans on this earth, but also because of the true rarity of the second task. What more of an impact can one person make on the world at this point.

There's only so many innovations that we as humans can make before our purpose is replaced, and we have no reason to live anymore. There's no reason to continue rotting away doing things to barely stay afloat, working 9-5's and living paycheck to paycheck. There's no need to work hard to achieve something great, because there's not much that is really great out for us anymore. You could argue that we are only given one shot at life, and while that is very likely true, I just can't agree with the sentiment that you should make the most out of it. Because rather than doing that, The more ethical choice for me anyway is to end things off on a high note rather than letting the flame known as life die out slowly and painfully.

We live in a dying world where everything is becoming less and less purposeful. We don't live to sit down and watch YouTube all day, but we don't live to be a cashier for decades on end with absolutely nothing in return either, So what do we really live for? Well, I'll tell you what I think we live for: We live only to be tortured by our emotions and by other people. We are nothing more than pawns to huge corporations and other people, trying to farm what little there is left to do in life before they too will fall to a purposeless existence.

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
First we are pawns of our bodies then of others exploiting our nature.

But don't get it twisted we are not only on receiving end, we are also causing harm in many ways ourselves. It can't be helped. Looking at nature without humans it works in similar ways.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so pointless, I could certainly never see a point to any of this, I see the existence of life in the first place as such a horrific tragedy that has caused nothing but meaningless suffering and torment. All that existing beings are doing is just waiting around to die in an existence that is so incredibly cruel and futile. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There is no point. I never really cared about contributing to humanity anyway. It'd be better off if I didn't have to as humanity isn't worth contributing to. I don't and never really wanted to do anything in life. All I wanted was to be non existent