U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
i couldn't do it because of how cold it was. wasn't prepared for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Nice to see you are still with us ultrasharpy. There is no shame in backing out no matter the reason, so don't beat yourself up over this. Take a rest and give yourself time to decide what you'll do next.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Nice to see you are still with us ultrasharpy. There is no shame in backing out no matter the reason, so don't beat yourself up over this. Take a rest and give yourself time to decide what you'll do next.
what did you want to do?
I have to drink SN outside.
Thank you and I mean that sincerely but that isn't the problem. I'm not scared to do it, it's actually that I'm going insane and I'm trying to kill myself before I get put into a mental hospital. I have neuropathy spreading through my body and I'm too scared to tell my mom I need to go to the hospital. It's messing with my brain. Sometimes it comes and goes, like right now I can think normally. But I'm afraid of what I will be like tomorrow. I can hold it down pretty well but still. It's also messing with my eyes and my nerves. I told my mom earlier when it was starting but she told me we'd have to go to the doctor and the next appointment is in February. I don't even know if I will be sane by then.

I'm trying to drink SN outside but maybe I should go with full hanging. Also I think I probably shouldn't drink SN in my condition.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LeperGnome, Praestat_Mori and Abyssal
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
felt. i cannot stand the cold. i hate winter. you want comfort as you die, that's understandable. i hope you have more luck next time if you truly see suicide as your only option

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456, myusername890, LeperGnome and 1 other person
_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
I'm sorry for what you're going through. I understand the pressure and urgency of your complex situation, but ctbing shouldn't be impulsive.

Can you try to find another doctor that can see you before February?

I hope you are able to figure something out before it gets worse. I'm so sorry. Please be careful.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I hate the cold 😖

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56 and ultrasharpy123456