Status
Not open for further replies.
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
I might be wrong, but it seems that funeral cry got banned or something, her profile isn't available anymore. Does anyone know a reason how did she got 100 percent of warnings? Recently I saw her post where she criticised the recovery section. I agree with that criticism btw, but curious whether it became the reason she got banned

EDIT: if that's true, It's a little bit sad, lol. Tbh I've always thought that it was some kind of AI generated bot to initiate discussions... Not because her messages were broken or cringe, but because you rarely see such dedication and consistency. That's why it was hard to believe for me... At the end of the day, she was making it feel like you're not alone by her frequent messages under related topics

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: lachrymost, houseofleaves, CouldaHvBeenARock and 12 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Dang. I must have missed whatever thread may have caused it. šŸ˜„

Also I'm not sure she's actually banned because I can still totally see that her name is not crossed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Null Hypothesis
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
She probably made her profile private.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis and psp3000
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Well, i thought about it too, but the message it gives you when you go to her profile ("This user's profile is not available.") is different to the one you get when you open a private profile ("This member limits who may view their full profile."). That's why I'm asking. Also, from what i remember, she has always kept her profile open and you could see the comments from her and visitors there

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: houseofleaves, Null Hypothesis, HereTomorrow and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
She disappeared as top poster on the Member site.

Also I'm not sure she's actually banned because I can still totally see that her name is not crossed out.
There seems to be a bug that banned members are banned but don't appear as crossed out. Banned members don't show up in the member search, but if u know the exact username you will still find their posts.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: Looking, Null Hypothesis, etherealspring and 4 others
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
From what I understand, crossed out names are given to those who allegedly passed away i.e. deleted their account by themselves or left a suicide note and weren't heard from anymore for some time. But don't trust me on that, as I'm here not as long as some of the other members, so I'm not really sure how everything works

• Informative
Reactions: houseofleaves, Null Hypothesis, etherealspring and 2 others
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

dreaming on kolob
Feb 8, 2024
what amazed me about her was that she never ran out of things to rant about. well they were all about the same things but just how different yet the same her posts were is quite impressive. and this is going back 4 yrs maybe? with a post everyday? wow. i wonder if she used chat gpt or perhaps her account was bot run. idk.

Reactions: lachrymost, Looking, houseofleaves and 6 others
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
what amazed me about her was that she never ran out of things to rant about. well they were all about the same things but just how different yet the same her posts were is quite impressive. and this is going back 4 yrs maybe? with a post everyday? wow. i wonder if she used chat gpt or perhaps her account was bot run. idk.
Yeah, i've always low-key thought that she was some kind of AI generated bot or something... Not trying to be rude, it's exactly the opposite now that I know she might have been blocked. It's just that you rarely see such dedication and consistency among people what makes it harder to believe initially

Reactions: lachrymost, Looking, houseofleaves and 4 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
It's about damn time lol

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: Looking, houseofleaves, Contraband and 6 others
lamargue

lamargue

pugilist
Jun 5, 2024
we enter the post funeral cry era

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ge0rge, Looking, houseofleaves and 9 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
this cannot be something that has actually happened so I must be sleepwalking again

I wonder if/how the forum's atmosphere/culture will change

and I hope there's some explanation of it all
or that's someone's nosey enough to look into what happened and not just the surface

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Arachno
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
From pure curiosity.
How do bans work on this site?
Is it possible to appeal against a ban or not?

If I get banned, of course I will find out myself, but I just want to know ;).

Reactions: Looking
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
I might be wrong, but it seems that funeral cry got banned or something, her profile isn't available anymore. Does anyone know a reason how did she got 100 percent of warnings? Recently I saw her post where she criticised the recovery section. I agree with that criticism btw, but curious whether it became the reason she got banned

EDIT: if that's true, It's a little bit sad, lol. Tbh I've always thought that it was some kind of AI generated bot to initiate discussions... Not because her messages were broken or cringe, but because you rarely see such dedication and consistency. That's why it was hard to believe for me... At the end of the day, she was making it feel like you're not alone by her frequent messages under related topics
I don't think it's AI because there are a few consistent grammatical errors in her posts.

• Informative
Reactions: lachrymost, Null Hypothesis, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
I don't think it's AI because there are a few consistent grammatical errors in her posts.
Yeah, I don't think that it was AI neither. Also, some time ago I tried to dig deep in her post history to figure out whether she's real, and there seemed to be some consistent backstory... But of course I didn't put enough time into this to be sure, just saying that now I'm also inclined to think that's she's a real person

And also that post about recovery section i mentioned was really adding to this, as i wouldn't expect AI to go against the site it was created for, lol

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and psp3000
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Because she's annoying and has nothing of substance to contribute to the forum. Also because she's made some statements that are really hurtful toward certain groups of people.

• Wow
Reactions: Looking, houseofleaves, ForgottenAgain and 5 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
It's Joever...

• Yay!
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, everythingoes, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
this cannot be something that has actually happened
Well, while I agree that it's unfortunate, this site has rules that are the same for everyone (now it's not about how good these rules are) so I guess it's fair if that's really the case, but i just didn't expect HER to be banned after 35 k of messages without it
Because she's annoying and has nothing of substance to contribute to the forum. Also because she's made some statements that are really hurtful toward certain groups of people.
Can you elaborate on those statements? I'm genuinely curious

Last edited:
Reactions: Looking
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Well, while I agree that it's unfortunate, this site has a rules that are the same for everyone so I guess it's fair if that's really the case, but i just didn't expect HER to be banned 35 k of messages without it
I am starting to wonder or think maybe that she could've been getting harassed by some users

even if maybe the harassers admired or agreed with her beliefs (both pro Funeral Cry and anti Funeral Cry users)

and then she privated or blocked some stuff in settings but I think I skimmed earlier in this thread that the her profile doesn't have the regular private pop-up message/screen

other than that I cannot imagine her being banned
....at least for now....

and now I am starting wonder about something possibly connected that may not even be true so now I think I know how I will spend my time awake today
GettyImages-140626219-1ca0aee.jpg

Reactions: newave3
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
From pure curiosity.
How do bans work on this site?
Is it possible to appeal against a ban or not?

If I get banned, of course I will find out myself, but I just want to know ;).
All I know is that every account has its warning percentage. When it gets to 100 percent, you're getting banned

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Looking, houseofleaves, Null Hypothesis and 2 others
bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
She was beautiful. We are all on the scaffold and there is no reason to say such things about each other.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, myusername890, astr4 and 9 others
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

dreaming on kolob
Feb 8, 2024
why not ask the mods if they banned her?
@Myforevercharlie @Dot , did you ban the funeral cry account?

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Can you elaborate on those statements? I'm genuinely curious
She repeatedly says the same thing over and over again, when she creates threads as well as comments on other people's threads. Instead of responding to discourse or interacting with other people here, she calls people out in a passive-aggressive manner. Nothing that anyone says ever gets through to her. She also made some blanket statements toward people who have kids, that are offensive.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Looking, Relic and 7 others
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
She repeatedly says the same thing over and over again, when she creates threads as well as comments on other people's threads. Instead of responding to discourse or interacting with other people here, she calls people out in a passive-aggressive manner. Nothing that anyone says ever gets through to her. She also made some blanket statements toward people who have kids, that are offensive.
The first part isn't relevant, as it's everyone's right to ingore whoever you want, nobody owes to pay attention to anyone. It's weird to be offended by this.
The thing about prolifers may be a legit reason, depending on how blunt her statements were

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante, psp3000, DeIetedUser4739 and 2 others
vak

vak

šŸ…šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ
Feb 13, 2024
I hope she left of her own accord, being autistic and unhappy isn't a crime in itself. She, along with others like her, deserves compassion and understanding šŸ•Šļø

• Love
Reactions: needsomeoptions, Nothing87, crystal_meth97 and 12 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Wait, she got banned? When? I'm kind of sad, tbh. While I don't necessarily agree with some of her posts I can't help but hold a bit of a soft spot for her.

Reactions: astr4, Nothing87, kunikuzushi and 8 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
The first part isn't relevant, as it's everyone's right to ingore whoever you want, nobody owes to pay attention to anyone. It's weird to be offended by this.
The thing about prolifers may be a legit reason, depending on how blunt were her statements
You can also ignore me if you want, but you asked my opinion and I was honest about what I think. What are you going to tell me, that my opinion is wrong? Lol

She basically said that anyone who decides to have a kid is disgusting and a criminal. I don't remember what she said word for word, but there are a lot of users with children who are rightfully unamused.

• Informative
Reactions: Looking, houseofleaves and qw3rty259
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
you asked my opinion and I was honest about what I think. What are you going to tell me, that my opinion is wrong?
Nope, I asked about her statements. Don't get me wrong, I've already understood your opinion on her from your last message. Just wanted to figure out the possible reasons behind the ban, so the part about her general attitude towards others wasn't relevant to me, as I said
She basically said that anyone who decides to have a kid is disgusting and a criminal.
Got it. Thanks for the info

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I noticed this too. Damn it, I enjoyed her posts so much as they made me feel less alone. She made me understand myself more and made me stop hating myself. I've changed a lot because of her and I feel like I understand myself and life more because of her. I wished that I could have been her friend as she's one of the few people who could make me feel comfortable and safe but she has always hated people from the start. I've spent hours looking at her posts because it was entertaining to see what made her... well her.

She still has a lot of mysteries surrounding her such as how she has never had a single happy day during her entire life.. which includes her entire childhood too. This is incomprehensible to everybody and we'd probably even think that she's either lying or being hyperbolic but, given her views on happiness, I think that she may be telling the truth. She'd make for an interesting psychology case study as I believe that she's one in a kind. Even amongst other suicidal people, she's heavily different as she has never wanted to live to begin with whereas every other suicidal people do want to live but are instead choosing death as the lesser of two evils. FC however, doesn't see death as an evil at all but rather as a state (or lack thereof) in which she can be at peace at. My brain aligns with hers on this topic which made me feel so understood.

I'll always miss FC and I expressed this various times. She's one of the few people who I care about here. I actually wished that she would leave this site by ctb-ing so that she can get the eternal peace she deserves but instead it seems like she may be banned instead. Either way, I don't think that FC is reading this but, if she is, I hope that you find your eternal peace soon. I'll always miss you as your posts have always comforted me.

Wherever you are FC, I hope you find peace soon

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, kunikuzushi, Joarga and 7 others
Status
Not open for further replies.