• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lia.b

Aug 26, 2023
I just tried for 2 and a half hours trying to hang myself by partial suspension and a necktie tied to first, a radiator, and second, a shower installation, but it just never worked. I can't blackout, i tried different configurations: kneeling and pushing down, lying down stomach to the floor, and lying back against the wall slouching down. However, not once did I even get close to passing out. It goes like this, I struggle to breathe and my head starts to pound and hurt and I feel my pulse very strongly but I don't experience white or black in my vision and no matter how long I suffer for. Whats the trick for this painless death. How am I supposed to compress the carotids???? All I get reading previous forum entries about it is that "I am compressing the jugular". Need some tips, preferably a video of someone doing it, because no matter how much I try I just don't die.

• Hugs
Reactions: penguinl0v3s, R_N, WaffleMan and 1 other person
L

lia.b

Aug 26, 2023
Tried again tonight just now to no avail.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
ive never had luck with partial either unfortunately :( it seems like an unreliable method. im so sorry youve been through that, i know it really sucks. take care of yourself if you can.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: R_N and WaffleMan
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
From what I understand of it your trying to cut the blood supply. If you feel around on your neck you can feel a strong pulse aim to put pressure onto that I believe thats how it works anyway

L

lia.b

Aug 26, 2023
I'm going to scout a bridge over the train tracks next night see if i can jump onto them there. Train should pass through before anyone wakes up only problem is sneaking out. Tried to do that just now and got caught. :(

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
When I first came here partial seemed pretty popular but I noticed that it rarely worked for anyone. Most threads were about finding a "sweet spot" and such.

Now I don't see people talking about it as much as before. I could definitely see the appeal, it looks simple on paper.

Tough in practice tho.
I'm going to scout a bridge over the train tracks next night see if i can jump onto them there. Train should pass through before anyone wakes up only problem is sneaking out. Tried to do that just now and got caught. :(
Are you aware of the potential trauma you will induce on people inside the train?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, penguinl0v3s and huinita
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Your SI is gonna fuck with you and you're gonna have to wait in the cold for potentially hours. This doesn't sound like a good idea.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
In 5yrs on this site I don't think I've ever heard anyone succeed with partial

• Aww..
Reactions: newave3 and Install-Gentoo