• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicide47

Suicide47

Oct 24, 2018
I need to pretend it's okay and laugh with them. Sometimes they are genuine moments, but it's so sad.
most will follow your life and I ruining mine if it is not already.
I feel you deeply on this. One time I was having a great time with my little brother. I was genuinely happy. Laughing really really laughing. Then I looked up and something in my head made me stop. I stopped laughing, and looked forward and didn't say a word. It was so sudden he asked if I was okay and told me it looked like I had just seen a ghost, but in reality the demons in my head reappeared and it felt like my world was flipped upside down and it made me feel like I wasn't meant to be happy.

sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
A few years ago I sat in school and I was super suicidal and had to suppress tears. I just sat there doing nothing and a classmate asked me if I was okay and I said yes and pretended to be okay. Pretending is shit but what else can you do when no one understands you? What else can you do when honestly expressing your feelings only leads to people telling you pro-life shit and telling you to GeT HeLp FrOm A PrOfEsSiOnAl?

Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I hear you even though everyone's laughing and having s good time around me,I'm secretly crying in the inside.I can't believe it's come to this,I don't know how to explain it l just feel like I'm dead inside no emotions just sadness and despair. I've got to put an end to this torturous life.

V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
I hear you even though everyone's laughing and having s good time around me,I'm secretly crying in the inside.I can't believe it's come to this,I don't know how to explain it l just feel like I'm dead inside no emotions just sadness and despair. I've got to put an end to this torturous life.

aarg :eh: i felt this while i readed

M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
It sucks, I was in your situation too when I had to move alot as a kid. I learned to become more anti social while being talkative in some ways. OCD, anxiety, and depression are just an inner demon for me just sucking every bit of life away from me.