• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I've fucked my life but not beyond repair.
I didn't expect to be alive right now so I guess that's why I didn't care about the future. I can't stop crying right now but maybe that's good since I've had anhedonia for a while and crying means feeling something.

I can't keep on feeling sorry for myself and posting sad vents about how nothing matter, I wanna die blah blah

it really doesn't matter cause nothing gets better just because of writing this shit here. maybe venting's good sometimes but I think I overvented.

anyway it's not that bad I can probably overcome my problems I just have mental issues but don't we all?? either way I'm leaving this place and no matter how shitty I feel I won't post. I have to start actually trying and maybe I'll get over it. Idk. it probably won't really get better but maybe it will. I don't know. maybe I'll ctb either way (if so then I will come back and make a final post before doing so)

so that's it I guess. I'm leaving. I can't say for sure I won't come back with another post about how everything is terrible but I don't think I will. maybe I will break that promise I don't know.

either way thanks for everyone here. i learned about SN etc here so that's a plus. people who commented on my posts seemed nice. not that I really made any meaningful connections here but enough to remember some people.
I also liked reading other people's responses when I felt bad so maybe it was helpful idk. thanks for the nice words I suppose

soooo bye. hope I will finally start living and solve my problems. either way you won't probably know unless I decide to ctb.

thanks and goodbye

Last edited:
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Good luck with your recovery, I hope you feel better!

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
You're very aware to post this in the recovery section where you'll get less attention here. Props to you, that's real and mature. I believe in you for whatever you choose. Good luck with life and if you can't, I hope you'll stop hurting soon...