• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
But the script is you take pills 8 hours before indigestion then more 2 hours before you drink apparently this stops any sickness ?

I think they take 30 minutes before N
But those who have N as their method, they can confirm it better than me.

Reactions: dano6533
Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
Actually, this could work. I've put liquids into empty capsules before.

You would have to experiment with 1 capsule first to see how long it takes before it starts melting at room temperature.

It would be fairly time-consuming since 2 bottles would require around 150 capsules. But if someone really wants to use N and is extremely averse to bad taste, this might be worth it.

Yep, it would take time and not sure if it's safe, but as I mentioned, at least you could reduce it a bit. If you do like 30 big capsules, it's already like 40ml off the drink. Then if you want, maybe you could mask the taste with 40ml of something else like juice or just water to take the edge off, but then again, it would kinda defeat the whole purpose.

Corrie

Corrie

Me
Jun 10, 2018
I thought about that...but I have no friends or family. Seriously...it was just me and my mother. I will change it. its the only pic of me and my grandson.

G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
I thought about that...but I have no friends or family. Seriously...it was just me and my mother. I will change it. its the only pic of me and my grandson.
What happened to your mum?

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Got email...now how do I contact? Who do I send the email to? And THANK YOU
Look in the resource section, for the PPeH. Open the section for Nembutal availability, and look for A's protonmail.

G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
Done placed my order now all I've got to do is pray it makes it through customs although A does say if it gets caught he won't replace for free but will charge less for it which is a cool thing to do.

Dreading drinking it though the sheer taste!! Has anyone else bought apart from the original poster and more so tasted it? I read someone say they took a bit of the powered form and it knocked them out solid for 24hrs

Reactions: dano6533 and anna
CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
My N arrived on Monday, but I was at work and had to pick it up on Tuesday at the post office. Now I guess I just had to muster up the nerve to eventually do it. I've heard this stuff tastes absolutely terrible and that makes me nervous about blowing it.

Can you dilute it with flavoured sparkling water? Usually the carbonation is effective for nausea too.
Is diluting it with liquids even water a bad thing?