• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
IMG 7335

also anything paticular like padding ect for this kind of strap to be as effective as possible?
what do people think of this diy anchor point (seriously limited options i brainstormed it a week ago and seems possible)

i have a clothes horse a shitty plastic one that folds out 3 times about 3 foot high with a few pretty solid bars across, i was going to prop it flush agaisnt the wall in a corner for more sturdyness and jam my mattress agaisnt it and fill the gaps tightly packed with storage tubs ect to get a solid base that the clothes horse won't get loose (theoretically i havn't yet placed it together to test it tho)

the bars are pretty sturdy tho i tried to break them a while back i get times like obbessive thoughts over and over about stabbing my scalp neck throat ect like intrusive i tried alot to break the bars one time so i think max strength im weak tho but the bars hardly bent like its not flimsy much but obviously has give if enough weight is applied tho im certain i coundnt in a partial make it loose

then lay down on my front on the mattress and use the bars about 1-1.5feet above my head to anchor the strap, and dangle from the edge of the mattress, i'm quite light bodyweight 46kg i think it can be sturdy enough it's a shitshow setup i bet is it worth a shot?

if i survive it or get caught i won't get a chance like this so i've been putting off any attempts till a plan seems solid enough for a shot, the matress the should help make thrashing quieter as well and i can position my legs and arms in a really awkward way to make SI hard as possible to get out just in case i react that way

Last edited:
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
I mean it would probably do the job but that thin hard edge to it might make it one of the least comfortable options you could choose.

Reactions: rottedfukkup
Upvote 0
R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
I mean it would probably do the job but that thin hard edge to it might make it one of the least comfortable options you could choose.
i was thinking padding it out with something so it doesn't dig in or cut and folded socks around the artery parts like night night method to make more pressure

but yeah it'll do u think? at least the knot is sorted for me bc im dumb as fuck for that i havent practised with it yet

i have more ideal stuff like dressing gown cords ect but i dont trust my knots to work they never have when i practised any my brain doesnt do shit anymore i need something idiot proof

Upvote 0
doingitrighthistime

doingitrighthistime

on my way out
May 15, 2024
Ime the flat straps have an inability to tighten properly as far as the actual noose goes

Reactions: rottedfukkup
Upvote 0
R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
@

doingitrighthistime

[h4][/h4]
from exp would u say padding underneath the strap to put pressure on main arterys is a reach for this like in therory this method is a no not gonna happen? ive not ever planned on any hanging personally i cant pull it off im limited with options so was throwing this idea together in my head

Upvote 0