• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
The first three letters of the vendor's name are Bot, and the initials of the dark net market are DM.

This vendor has zero reviews, and nobody has ever purchased their N.

I'd appreciate it if someone with experience using the dark web gave me their opinion on this vendor.

Last edited:
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
I think you answered your own question. Zero reviews and no one has ever bought it. Doesn't exactly seem very promising.
I know this source of N might not be reliable but DM is an escrow market, meaning the vendor only gets paid if they deliver the product that's advertised.

Last edited:
Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
I know this source of N might not be reliable but DMM is an escrow market, meaning the vendor only gets paid if they deliver the product that's advertised.
How much does it cost? can also be contaminated with something and is not reliable. Or it may be something else entirely.

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Jan 19, 2024
How much does it cost? can also be contaminated with something and is not reliable. Or it may be something else entirely.
10 grams of N powder from this vendor costs 750 USD. 75 USD for every gram.

• Wow
Reactions: mortuarymary
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
That's a ridiculous price, know what to look for and you can find it way cheaper from reputable suppliers.

Remember that Nembutal is a term that needs removing, it has not been made for over 4 years now.

Sodium Pentobarbital is what it actually is. There are a handful of sellers with it.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
That's a ridiculous price, know what to look for and you can find it way cheaper from reputable suppliers.

Remember that Nembutal is a term that needs removing, it has not been made for over 4 years now.

Sodium Pentobarbital is what it actually is. There are a handful of sellers with it.
Can you at least give us a clue about the market you found the vendor for pentobarbital? Because i couldn't find anyone selling it on any of the few markets i've check. Or maybe let the moderators know about this, maybe they want to check the sources. It really becomes frustrating you keep repeating there are several sources on the dark net but otherwise no clue about where/what to look for; i search almost every day i haven' found anything. It's not exactly the place where they would sell a drug under a different name because they're afraid of law enforcement, right, they would sell it for what it is and yet, i couldn't find any listing for pentobarbital.