• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I'd like to send someone a painting reflecting my mental state, and how they have made me feel.

I cease to send it so far. Tomorrow I will send

I'd like to know, if you guys received this , what would you make of it?

Does it do a good enough job at telling this person how much pain they have inflicted on me?

Also anyone who wants - please and welcome you as an art lover to share any art that reflects your current mental state,
Or suicidal thoughts

Sometimes it's so hard for me to speak words , it comes out like a scream. Or a panic. So this is all I've been doing for days trying to convert my feelings into art.

please no hate -

IMG 3780

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
It depends on how the person perceives it, personally I wouldn't be able to tell from that.

You are very talented! What an incredible piece of art. Amazing!

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I like the picture very much!

The interpretation is very indivudual, though. It could be so much, not just emotional turmoil.

• Love
Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
It depends on how the person perceives it, personally I wouldn't be able to tell from that.

You are very talented! What an incredible piece of art. Amazing!
thank youuuuuuuuuuu🧡
I like the picture very much!

The interpretation is very indivudual, though. It could be so much, not just emotional turmoil.
Tysm yes📌!

Reactions: MyTimeIsUp
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
wow this painting is really cool, i love the use of scratching the paint, or method you used to make the lighter lines. as others have said, i dont think we can predict what another person would make of it, or if they could know it is about them, but i can definitely see the intense emotion poured into the piece.

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
You could definitely make money from your artistic skills, I don't know if you already do - merely a thought!

LastLoveSong

LastLoveSong

if you're gonna react to my posts then DM me
Oct 18, 2023
woah this is so cool

to me it looks like your interpretation of a kind of hell of sorts, the green part kind of looks like a run down city where theres just green fog everywhere and everyone is gloomy. the clawed black figures kind of look like minions to an overlord maybe? they cant think at all they just cause chaos as they're told, kind of looks like the eater of worlds from terraria. The black figure at the bottom looks like its taking an attack from the black cloud at the top where the whirlwind is, maybe a monstrous amount of negative energy. the black figure at the bottom doesnt seem to be fighting back though so its probably defenceless. also maybe the white whirlwind is the cause of the red at the bottom and the white squiggles, maybe trapping the black figure?

u can send this to whoever if you really want to but dont expect them to respect you because of it, really cool art though good job im proud of you

• Love
Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
wow this painting is really cool, i love the use of scratching the paint, or method you used to make the lighter lines. as others have said, i dont think we can predict what another person would make of it, or if they could know it is about them, but i can definitely see the intense emotion poured into the piece.
Thank you this is so kind , I just wanted to convey I'm at my wits end , and I think a misery after life awaits…
You could definitely make money from your artistic skills, I don't know if you already do - merely a thought!
Thank you …. i believe anyone can do art of some kind if they channel there emotions the right way….
I don't make money from this but I'm anxious and I need groceries right now about to spend my last 100 on groceries and…. maybe can get some new paints at the dollar store if I split the money lol . I have to paint something spiraling 🌀 food banks are intimidating , don't want my name in the system , to much pride to ask for help sometimes. Just want to help myself …. Fell like a burden sometimes . But as I multiply in time ,,,, idk who I am🌀
woah this is so cool

to me it looks like your interpretation of a kind of hell of sorts, the green part kind of looks like a run down city where theres just green fog everywhere and everyone is gloomy. the clawed black figures kind of look like minions to an overlord maybe? they cant think at all they just cause chaos as they're told, kind of looks like the eater of worlds from terraria. The black figure at the bottom looks like its taking an attack from the black cloud at the top where the whirlwind is, maybe a monstrous amount of negative energy. the black figure at the bottom doesnt seem to be fighting back though so its probably defenceless. also maybe the white whirlwind is the cause of the red at the bottom and the white squiggles, maybe trapping the black figure?

u can send this to whoever if you really want to but dont expect them to respect you because of it, really cool art though good job im proud of you
I love this take on it ! I'm not sure exactly what I was trying to depict
I think the wolf analogy , whatever wolf you feed wins or something. I think my wolf 🐺 has won , and is on a bit of a rampage … Lol

Also great point , I shouldn't expect anything other than catharsis from myself . 🕊️oh humans and our ability /desire to hurt eachother immensely , for no real personal gain. .
. . Just so many whys and more whys , and how's also , why . lol sorry … I'm tired and hungry must go source some lunch, speaking of mr wolf😂😒😏

Last edited: