Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I had a random thought today. I am seeing my psychologist 2 days before I ctb(idk y either dont ask it's not my choice), and I was never going to even remotely hint at my plan to ctb. butttt... I had an idea that I could legit like outline every detail of my plan and everything and then just say if they tell anyone then I'm going to walk out that second and ctb before they could do anything abt it.
they like have to tell you if they are breaking confidentiality, or I think so I may be wrong pls correct me, so it's like fully their choice and either way they kill me lol.
idk why but I feel like that would be so funny and it's not like ctb'ing a couple days earlier is going to change anything.
also btw I'm not going to do this, I have no where near enough confidence to do it lol but doesn't mean I wouldn't want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, tiger b, Hotsackage and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wouldn't tell anyone about the actual plans. Why would you put urself under additional stress or risk that in the worst case someone could interfere the plan? I don't get it.

• Love
Reactions: Kundalini Guy, Hotsackage and not-2-b-the-answer
Mirved46

Mirved46

Oct 6, 2023
Maybe it differs in other countries but I remember going to a psychiatrist, I was talking about how I wanted to ctb (I was also a minor when I went)
She said "Sadly I need to inform your parents about this topic because we dont want you to harm yourself"
I asked her to please not say anything about suicide to them, and she actually didnt. They were just talking about how I was feeling depressed but nothing about suicide lol. and I was in the room as well when she was talking to my parents

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
I wouldn't tell anyone about the actual plans. Why would you put urself under additional stress or risk that in the worst case someone could interfere the plan? I don't get it.
my plans on that day would be different to my original plans so they wouldn't have a clue where I'm going or what I'm doing but I get the idea yeah

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
You are satanic! Uncle Lucifer is waiting for you!
Just jk
But this is cruel nevertheless lol

• Love
Reactions: Treku
P

Photographer Fizzle

Nov 18, 2023
That is cruel and emotionally manipulative. If that is how you normally function, you would do best to have a lot of therapy.
At best, you've induced feelings of guilt in a bystander who was there to help, assuming the therapist was decent and competent.

Reactions: springleaf and NoHorizon
Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
That is cruel and emotionally manipulative. If that is how you normally function, you would do best to have a lot of therapy.
At best, you've induced feelings of guilt in a bystander who was there to help, assuming the therapist was decent and competent.
bro I'm fucked. this is no new information to me lol.
I'm honestly the only one who would find this even kinda funny

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Sounds like a good way to speedrun getting sectioned. I also have to agree with Photographer Fizzle that it would be cruel to the psychologist, who is likely just doing their best to try and help you, especially if they do try and tell someone and you follow through with your already arranged plan, then they will feel they have caused your death.

It's fine to fantasise about these sort of scenarios, but please don't actually do it (I know you've said you won't, be I just wanted to make that point in case you change your mind and decide you do want to do it).

• Love
Reactions: springleaf, Treku and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Hobson's choice.

On some days, I'd chuckle at that, but as a joke, not a reality.

Best wishes.

Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
It's fine to fantasise about these sort of scenarios, but please don't actually do it (I know you've said you won't, be I just wanted to make that point in case you change your mind and decide you do want to do it).
nah I ain't gonna do it lol. just a thought and that is how it will stay

• Hugs
Reactions: NoHorizon
K

katattack

Nov 6, 2023
If you do this then.... have fun in hell :pfff:
:pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Treku