• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ICantDoThisGoodbye

Feb 2, 2024
I've wanted to CTB for ages now but I've never carried out an attempt. I'm broke so I don't have access to any substances or even a rope, and I'm too much of a pussy to jump. I've been making a pretty solid plan where I'm gonna get myself really sleepy and then fall asleep in my bathtub filled with cold water, I want to know if anything like this has been done before and what are my chances of survival? Btw, I've stayed in ice baths for up to 50 mins in the past so I think I can tolerate the cold, dying might be uncomfortable though.

Also, I promised my girlfriend that I wouldn't CTB. How would I get around this? I plan to attempt it tonight.

Edit: I'll sleep in a position where my head will remain above the water, the plan is to die from hypothermia rather than drowning

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Without substance help sleeping and drowning doesn't really work. It would be hard to win fighting of your SI.

Reactions: Forveleth and Linda
skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
Also your body would naturally warm the water sitting in a tub

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't think you can do it, unfortunately.
Your SI won't let you.

The only chance would be if you fainted and were sure your body would end up underwater.
Unfortunately, this would require additional preparation.
I also don't know what exactly.
I was never interested in it.

I have no idea what to do about your girlfriend.
It's complicated.
Your CTB will definitely hit it.
The question is: how much do you care?
You have to answer this question yourself.
For example, I try not to think about the consequences of my death. I know it will affect my family, but I just don't want to think about it.
Death is not an easy matter.

Reactions: defunkt
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you can keep your head above water, hypothermia might indeed kill you. But as you start to lose consciousness it will be difficult to keep your head out of the water, and the shock of that would probably be enough to revive you.

Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
Im not sure thats a good idea. It probably wouldnt kill you as your body heat would warm up the water over time. I think worst case, you would suffer frostbite and lose functionality on a large portion of your body, without dying. I definately would not reccoment attempting this unless that is an acceptable outcome to you.

There are lots and lots of in depth resources on various suicide methods, I bet if you do some digging around on this site, you could find one that fits your budget.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I've wanted to CTB for ages now but I've never carried out an attempt. I'm broke so I don't have access to any substances or even a rope, and I'm too much of a pussy to jump. I've been making a pretty solid plan where I'm gonna get myself really sleepy and then fall asleep in my bathtub filled with cold water, I want to know if anything like this has been done before and what are my chances of survival? Btw, I've stayed in ice baths for up to 50 mins in the past so I think I can tolerate the cold, dying might be uncomfortable though.

Also, I promised my girlfriend that I wouldn't CTB. How would I get around this? I plan to attempt it tonight.

Edit: I'll sleep in a position where my head will remain above the water, the plan is to die from hypothermia rather than drowning
Hello! I think it's bad idea, first thing - SI just will wake you up and you just can't draw. Second thing - it's very scary way to ctb. I think the tourniquet method is more peaceful method that this.
I don't really know maybe this is working method but it freak me out a little bit. Maybe I'm just such a pussy šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Reactions: iloverachel
Ī 

Ļ€Ļ€Ļ€

Apr 16, 2024
Hello! I think it's bad idea, first thing - SI just will wake you up and you just can't draw. Second thing - it's very scary way to ctb. I think the tourniquet method is more peaceful method that this.
I don't really know maybe this is working method but it freak me out a little bit. Maybe I'm just such a pussy šŸ¤£
What is tourniquet method

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
What is tourniquet method
Have a look here