• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I'm just wondering what people think about why some people seem to suffer and no matter how hard they try it seems like it was just meant to be that way and the pain will not go away. Some people seem to have good luck and don't have to try at all as if the Universe just gives them what they want effortlessly. I don't understand why everything seems backwards.

Reactions: Baskol1
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
As far as i'm concerned it's all chance and what you choose to do yourself with what you have/are. I believe there is no such thing as a predestined "fate". Needless to say i'm not religious either.

Last edited:
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
As far as i'm concerned it's all chance and what you choose to do yourself with what you have/are. I believe there is no such thing as a predestined "fate". Needless to say i'm not religious either.
That makes sense. So basically you believe in coincidences...For example when 2 people meet and fall in love it was just a coincidence that they were at the right place at the right time.

Reactions: Baskol1