J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
Yes there are some things that makes me happy but I think it's too unlikely and unrealistic it's better to dieeee

• Aww..
Reactions: catperson and Girlfriend
catperson

catperson

#live stream your last breath
Aug 25, 2023
Nothing makes me happy anymore except kinda my cat but i feel like i have lost all enjoyment in things im constantly distracting myself with all different types of things but i dont even enjoy it anymore I just can't have a second to myself or the thoughts come in instantly

RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
Playing Super Smash Bros Melee, I don't think it makes me happy, but it makes me forget my problems for a bit

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu
ayaneechan

ayaneechan

Angelic Demon
May 7, 2023
Besides dreaming about sweet relief of death, what's something that brings you joy?

The only Reliefs I had are games, gaming, videogames etc
Even multiplayer with other ppl

My therapist says this are my Coping strategies

Reactions: catperson
hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
So many thoughtful replies. I still love watching my dog waddle furiously down a stretch of beach, chasing tennis ball's nearly half his size, and then later sleeping soundly on belly while I watch TV in bed.

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
not really happiness but relief, zaza and my cat.

Girlfriend

Girlfriend

I’ll try again next time ☀️
Sep 11, 2023
Yes there are some things that makes me happy but I think it's too unlikely and unrealistic it's better to dieeee
What are they?
Good food still makes me happy and I like to enjoy it.
Food is such a big one for me!! I've been bulimic since I was very young.. maybe 11.

I enjoy watching shows like 600 Lb life, 1000 Lb sisters, etc because I kind of get it. Somedays food is the only thing that gets me up and out of bed.

Things that make happy are (mentioned above) good food, animals, a comfy bed, good perfume, cash, and good horror novels.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Rainbows, nature, animals, food, films, box sets, music, games, sometimes people. It's not that I'm incapable of feeling happy. I suppose if anything, it's the amount of effort life requires for not that much reward. Most of it is just distraction at the end of the day.

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Animals and food are about as happy as I get these days.