• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
in my case, the only thing that keeps me going are my favorite artists. i cry every day thinking about the possibility of never hearing/seeing them again, and not knowing what they'll be up to.

i remember when we hugged, when she kissed my cheek and held my hand, and cry even harder. as i write this, i just finished a crying hard session few minutes ago. i wonder if it would happen again and if i should find a way to keep going because of the possibility of living these dreams again. plus i don't wanna lose the beautiful memories i have.

it absolutely terrifies me to think of losing my memories, they literally are proof that dreams come true, they are my absolute treasures. i don't even feel worthy of it because of the mess i am. i still can't believe i lived these moments.

even though i battle with wanting to ctb/not fitting into anything in this world, my fav artists are the only ones that make me feel life is worth living, even though i know this is like living a fantasy. real life is cruel, the world is merciless. i don't want anything to do with it. i despise the way people live and completely isolate myself from the average people around me. it's one of my main reasons to want ctb. and given my personal circumstances i can't keep going like this.

i need to ctb and i know it would be ideal to do it in the next few weeks. i really want to buy sn and just do it. but i know my heart will stay with my beloved. i'm scared this will trigger my SI to the point i won't be able to do it and keep living like the pathetic joke i am.

please, tell me...

can someone out there relate?

do you have some memories you're scared to lose? wonderful moments you cling to?

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
It's not memories or wonderful moments that I cling to as I don't have any, but rather, the potentiality to create those things that make me scared to go through with it. It's torture because I know it won't happen. Like you I'm terrified that it's going to make the SI so great that I won't be able to do anything other than continue the pointless existence until I finally die naturally which would be hell.

floppyfrogged

floppyfrogged

Apr 8, 2024
my friends definitely, and just a boyfriend? tahts weird but it seems like the only thing i can look forward to if i dont ever ctb. i just want somebody to love me๐Ÿ˜ผ

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
No; there's nothing and no one keeping me going. I honestly don't care about anything or anyone

Last edited:
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
It's not memories or wonderful moments that I cling to as I don't have any, but rather, the potentiality to create those things that make me scared to go through with it. It's torture because I know it won't happen. Like you I'm terrified that it's going to make the SI so great that I won't be able to do anything other than continue the pointless existence until I finally die naturally which would be hell.
i feel you. i'm suicidal for over 10 years and the only thing that stopped me are the possibilities of living these dreams, which i did. it is real and it can happen.
my friends definitely, and just a boyfriend? tahts weird but it seems like the only thing i can look forward to if i dont ever ctb. i just want somebody to love me๐Ÿ˜ผ
i have a relationship but tbh i'm numb towards them, as i am towards everyone else around me. i live inside my fantasies and dreams, and they became real... and now i wish they were real forever, i want them physically materialized among me for eternity. i see people having careers, families, accomplishing things, and all of these doesn't make sense to me. i truly feel like an alien

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonofenvy