• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I feel really bad right now. I need someone's opinion on this whole situation which is very specific and I'm easy to recognize by describing it here. My parents say that they are getting annoyed with my "same old crap". Please I have no one.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
You can use the chat facility, which has a private conversation function if you dont want to talk in open chat. You can join the Discord server to text chat or voice chat in real time with others.

Reactions: TearyEyedQueen
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
Open to a PM if you feel like you need to talk

S

SweetForeignGirl

Nov 16, 2019
Hey everyone! I am new to this site, and even though I am not suicidal..... yet at least..... I am depressed in life and have anxiety, but I am here to make friends and tell my point of views/opinions on different topics and life.....really open to meeting new people!! I can be your friend :)

quifg

quifg

Oct 28, 2019
Hey everyone! I am new to this site, and even though I am not suicidal..... yet at least..... I am depressed in life and have anxiety, but I am here to make friends and tell my point of views/opinions on different topics and life.....really open to meeting new people!! I can be your friend :)
Welcome here!
How old are you? Where are you from?

TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Thank you all so much for responding here:)) I'll admit I didn't expect so much replies here but you guys have pleasantly suprised me :). Some of you already know my story, I'll try to respond to others as well as soon as I have more free time. So anyway don't worry if I haven't rsponded yet, there0s nothing wrong with you I'm just busy.
I hope you are feeling better today.
I am better, don't worry.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola