• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

teresa_

Jun 29, 2019
Hey, I'm new here and I was just wondering if anyone from Spain would want to have a talk
Or well, anyone really

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
Azazel

Azazel

Silent
Jun 23, 2019
Hi, spanish here. I think there are a few more people from Spain in here, but I'm not sure. What would you want to talk about?

Reactions: teresa_
T

teresa_

Jun 29, 2019
Hi, spanish here. I think there are a few more people from Spain in here, but I'm not sure. What would you want to talk about?
Well, I was mostly wondering if anyone would know where to buy SN here, or any other things you need for it (I'm a bit lost with the method as I just have started to investigate about it, but yeah)

Reactions: Baskol1
Azazel

Azazel

Silent
Jun 23, 2019
Well, I was mostly wondering if anyone would know where to buy SN here, or any other things you need for it (I'm a bit lost with the method as I just have started to investigate about it, but yeah)

I'm sorry, but I don't know where to get SN. I have most information in N, but only on gettin it online, not in person. I'm not much knowledgable in the SN method, but there is a lot of information on it in the wiki (I just cheked it, and in the wiki there seem to be a few links to buy SN online)

Reactions: teresa_
T

teresa_

Jun 29, 2019
I'm spanish too
hey, if you'd like to share experiences or talk about anything i'm up for it
I'm sorry, but I don't know where to get SN. I have most information in N, but only on gettin it online, not in person. I'm not much knowledgable in the SN method, but there is a lot of information on it in the wiki (I just cheked it, and in the wiki there seem to be a few links to buy SN online)
Thank you, I'll check the wiki then. If it isn't a bother, I'd really appreciate if you could tell me where you can get N online

Reactions: wollyewoll
wollyewoll

wollyewoll

Aug 11, 2019

Thank you, I'll check the wiki then. If it isn't a bother, I'd really appreciate if you could tell me where you can get N online
thanks, sometimes it feels good to hear these words :wink:

Reactions: teresa_ and Baskol1
Azazel

Azazel

Silent
Jun 23, 2019

I'm having a few problems to share the link, but there is a book called Peaceful Pill eHandbook, you should be able to find it in this forum or online. There are a few versions of this book, but in some of them, in the part that talks about N, there are a few mails of a person that is known for selling N, who is usually referred to as A. Anyway, I'm not sure if that person is still selling, but that's all the information that I'm able to give you right now. Also, keep in mind that N is expensive, since it's not entirely legal, and be careful with anyway trying to sell it, since there are scammers. There are many people in this forum that have shared their experiences buying N and SN, I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of information here. So I would recommend looking for the book that I mentionned before and also the megathreads of SN and A. Get as much information as you can before buying anything

Reactions: teresa_ and Baskol1
T

teresa_

Jun 29, 2019
I'm having a few problems to share the link, but there is a book called Peaceful Pill eHandbook, you should be able to find it in this forum or online. There are a few versions of this book, but in some of them, in the part that talks about N, there are a few mails of a person that is known for selling N, who is usually referred to as A. Anyway, I'm not sure if that person is still selling, but that's all the information that I'm able to give you right now. Also, keep in mind that N is expensive, since it's not entirely legal, and be careful with anyway trying to sell it, since there are scammers. There are many people in this forum that have shared their experiences buying N and SN, I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of information here. So I would recommend looking for the book that I mentionned before and also the megathreads of SN and A. Get as much information as you can before buying anything
thank you, I really appreciate your time!

Reactions: Azazel