• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
hey im from singapore and a long time lurker here on and off many years. i wonder if there are any singaporeans or anyone want to be friends? recently the urge to ctb is getting strong thats why i am back again. it gets really lonely being like this with no one who understands. i had a friend i met here but she probably caught the bus. i miss her and miss having someone who understands. im hoping to find someone here and maybe
chat on discord and do stuff together. even if you're not from singapore or near me is fine too but timezones will be a bitch to deal with. if anyone else is also lonely and interested to talk, send me a dm.

xxCuteSprinklesxx

xxCuteSprinklesxx

Hi! :>
May 3, 2024
Hey! I'm from Singapore too. I'm a new member here so I can't PM you yet. I don't think there will be a lot of Singapore members here as I think IMDA blocked this site so you need VPN to access this site in Singapore. šŸ˜… IMG 5708 So sorry for your loss too.