• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
This is far from ideal, I know, but I think my options are pretty limited, and I am pretty limited myself.

Believe me, I've been up an entire night trying to find an online pharmacy that will ship to Spain - Irish pharmacies, Russian/Ukrainian pharmacies, Mexican pharmacies, you name it - but none will due to the strict customs here.

As for going to the doctor, well, I suppose that would be feasible for most other cases, but me... Firstly, I live with my parents, so it would be difficult to make an appointment and go without them noticing. Not to mention that I don't even wake up in the morning, I wake up at lunchtime. It's just very difficult for me to do anything because I'm very dysfunctional, and it's only gotten worse over the years. It's going to be hard enough to go to the pharmacy and see if I can at least get some Meclizine, but I'll do my best.

So yeah, that's about it. I hope it's OTC here, in stock, and that I can buy it without too much fuss. It may not be nearly as effective as metoclopramide or domperidone, but it's got to be better than nothing, right? Neither negative (-) nor zero (0), but positive (+), however slightly. Something at least.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
This is far from ideal, I know, but I think my options are pretty limited, and I am pretty limited myself.

Believe me, I've been up an entire night trying to find an online pharmacy that will ship to Spain - Irish pharmacies, Russian/Ukrainian pharmacies, Mexican pharmacies, you name it - but none will due to the strict customs here.

As for going to the doctor, well, I suppose that would be feasible for most other cases, but me... Firstly, I live with my parents, so it would be difficult to make an appointment and go without them noticing. Not to mention that I don't even wake up in the morning, I wake up at lunchtime. It's just very difficult for me to do anything because I'm very dysfunctional, and it's only gotten worse over the years. It's going to be hard enough to go to the pharmacy and see if I can at least get some Meclizine, but I'll do my best.

So yeah, that's about it. I hope it's OTC here, in stock, and that I can buy it without too much fuss. It may not be nearly as effective as metoclopramide or domperidone, but it's got to be better than nothing, right? Neither negative (-) nor zero (0), but positive (+), however slightly. Something at least.
I don't think that's recommended. I made a post on this a little while ago..Sorry you're finding it difficult to get AEs but I had to let you know about this..

Post in thread 'Any accounts of SN + OTC anti emetic?' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/any-accounts-of-sn-otc-anti-emetic.155860/post-2446260

There are some atypical antipsychotics that can work as antiemetics. They are listed beside metoclopramide and domperidone in stan's guide. I think olanzapine or quetiapine etc.. should be good too..

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
I don't think that's recommended. I made a post on this a little while ago..Sorry you're finding it difficult to get AEs but I had to let you know about this..

Post in thread 'Any accounts of SN + OTC anti emetic?' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/any-accounts-of-sn-otc-anti-emetic.155860/post-2446260

There are some atypical antipsychotics that can work as antiemetics. They are listed beside metoclopramide and domperidone in stan's guide. I think olanzapine or quetiapine etc.. should be good too..

I really appreciate you trying to warn me and advise me against it, but I don't think there's much I can do about it. The same problem I have with these AEs, which is to be prescribed on them, also applies to antipsychotics. I have cariprazine (Reagila) at home, but this particular antipsychotic is not listed in Stan's guide. Although it's mainly a D3 agonist, it's also supposed to be a D2 agonist. Do you think it could work?

There are also two reports of SaSu members using meclizine instead of the proper AEs in their regimen, and they were presumably successful in their attempt:

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I really appreciate you trying to warn me and advise me against it, but I don't think there's much I can do about it. The same problem I have with these AEs, which is to be prescribed on them, also applies to antipsychotics. I have cariprazine (Reagila) at home, but this particular antipsychotic is not listed in Stan's guide. Although it's mainly a D3 agonist, it's also supposed to be a D2 agonist. Do you think it could work?

There are also two reports of SaSu members using meclizine instead of the proper AEs in their regimen, and they were presumably successful in their attempt:

I think it could be a better bet than meclizine.. From what I see it is described as a partial agonust at the D2 receptor. I had conversation related to this subject with someone knowledgeable about this recently.. Maybe you can ask them directly..

Post in thread 'SN and Olanzapine Protocol' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-and-olanzapine-protocol.156446/post-2465720

If cariprazine works even partially at D2, then one might presume that it may just be a matter of taking the right amount to get the desired antiemetic effect. But if it causes sedation, it could cause CNS depression at the effective antiemetic dosage which could make things difficult prior to taking the SN...I am truly sorry that you have to make these choices 🙁.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
I think it could be a better bet than meclizine.. From what I see it is described as a partial agonust at the D2 receptor. I had conversation related to this subject with someone knowledgeable about this recently.. Maybe you can ask them directly..

Post in thread 'SN and Olanzapine Protocol' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-and-olanzapine-protocol.156446/post-2465720

If cariprazine works even partially at D2, then one might presume that it may just be a matter of taking the right amount to get the desired antiemetic effect. But if it causes sedation, it could cause CNS depression at the effective antiemetic dosage which could make things difficult prior to taking the SN...I am truly sorry that you have to make these choices 🙁.

Actually, I remember when I was taking it and... I had to stop because I couldn't cope with the side effects - stiff muscles, slowness of movement, fatigue, and so on. I could hardly move, and that was on a gradual and slowly increasing dosage over weeks... Imagine taking it more suddenly for this purpose... I don't think it's a good idea at all.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Actually, I remember when I was taking it and... I had to stop because I couldn't cope with the side effects - stiff muscles, slowness of movement, fatigue, and so on. I could hardly move, and that was on a gradual and slowly increasing dosage over weeks... Imagine taking it more suddenly for this purpose... I don't think it's a good idea at all.
Yeah, I dunno what the effective antiemetic dosage would be.. Like stat dose for meto is 3 pills of 10 mg. I have a feeling one may have to double that for this particular medication probably.. At that strength, I am sure there could be some CNS depression and other symptoms that could make carrying on difficult.. At the same dosage as meto it is likely to be only half as effective, but probably more effective than meclizine? I dunno.. These are tough choices to make.. Maybe testing in advance could be a good idea. If things are not so bad in 45 mins to a hour's time, it could be an option..

Reactions: Daxter_87