• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
I read somewhere here that ADC doesn't ship to Spain. God-damn it! If anyone knows of another source for AEs that ships to Spain and doesn't require a prescription, as picky as it sounds, I would be very grateful. However, if you don't feel comfortable sharing, or if there is no such source, I completely understand. Thanks either way.

Now off to bed...

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
I am in the same situation. Following the post.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
I am in the same situation. Following the post.

After staying up all night endlessly searching for an online pharmacy that ships to Spain, I can tell you not to waste your time - they won't ship here due to strict customs. You might want to consider finding another way to get what you're looking for. I'm so sorry things are so shitty; suicide should be as straightforward as straightforward can be, but we happen to live in hell. If all else fails, consider buying Meclizine, as I believe it's OTC and better than nothing. That's what I'm going to do, because I've run out of options... and patience...

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
What about using a proxy address, would that work?