• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
haha,ya, i think i was 15 or 16, not sure. It was a good summer, driniking all night in clubs, drinking for morning too was something normal. Used to hang out wiht older than me. It was this night in a club, it was great really. I was with my best friend at that time, who was my hero. There were alot of chicks out there and meanwhile recently i started to chat with my future wife on irc, had no ide i was gonna marry her, even meet her in person. But she actually gave me that name for some reason, or made me choose it. Cause hers was also something with common sence but more original, truly. I do remember that night i choose that username for sure, and honestly i don't remember most of my life at all. It's not in english, so it's about someone who drinks alot, stupid i know.
Meanwhile i had many other nicknames, each of them represented another specific and different part of who i am. Again till like 16 years old. At 17 i realized it was not save to have a nickname at all. I can still find my old nicks in goole. Out side of the nickname, i used maybie more than 1000 different identyties during the resent years. There was some mafia series i liked, and used their names during work, like in banks or offices. It was fun, cause there was one chick, that knew what those names mean and what i might be doing, but she was fine with me, because of the hummor involved :)... Many years ago...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ringo
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
16 years ago I joined a pro ana forum and I wanted my nickname to be "needed" because I needed so much and I wanted to be needed. I've spent quite a long time at that forum so it felt right to use the name again here.
Not long ago, One Republic released their single "Wanted" and one line goes: I just wanna be wanted, I could use a little love sometimes, I just need to be needed
and I felt like they were talking to me.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It's the name of my best friend when i was a kid. With time we lost track of each other. Can't even find her on FB. She must be married now and changed surname. It's a way to say she will be always on my mind.

GoldLeafIndigo

GoldLeafIndigo

It's Just The End Of Something
Jan 20, 2022
There are scaffolds outside of the building I live in. Twice now a mother bird has made a nest in that scaffolding and I got to witness her day by day sitting on her eggs until they hatched, and I watched those babies grow until they were big enough to fly away. I left food for her and them every day.

In my soul, it is the most significant thing I've ever done.
That is so cool. šŸ˜Š

Reactions: aSilentVoice
N

NeverGoBack94

Apr 23, 2021
I named my username by emoish band Evanescence's song on their self-named 3rd album in 2011. I saw it released when I was a teen and their fan (My Immortal, My last Breath, Bring me to Life, Lithium etc.).

It was not as good as their first 2 albums but Never Go back was the best song there musically.

Never Go Back is apparently about a natural disaster (Tsunami in Japan in 2011).

Evanescence always makes their songs about dark themes and they never disappoint me.

• Love
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Back in 2018, I was looking at my wrists where the cuts have healed. They took on this gray/silvery colour. That's why Gray Wounds is the name. And also, "gray" is a bit metaphoric for me. Reminds me of the calm in death or dying.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
In the Slenderverse series TribeTwelve, Firebrand was once part of The Collective, a hivemind-like group of shadowy, powerful entities who serve the Slenderman. He broke free thanks to HABIT, a wily, bloodthirsty entity from the Slenderverse series EverymanHYBRID. Since then, he refers to himself as a "rogue god." Aside from the partial reference to Firebrand's title, "Rogue" represents my disconnection from the human species, multiple deviations from the norm, and my desire to permanently escape from existence.

In the Slenderman mythos, a "proxy" is a human or entity under the Slenderman's influence and control. Likewise, anyone born human is expected and demanded to serve their species, particularly those within their social groups (e.g. family, friends, community, country, workplace, education system, belief systems, ect.) and especially high-ranking individuals who wield great power, control, and influence (e.g. parents, educators, world leaders, employers, religious leaders, mental health enforcers, ect.). Human servitude includes labor, paying taxes, purchasing goods and services, breeding, companionship, entertainment, military combat, and most importantly, overall conformity. Relating to Firebrand's former proxy status, I refuse to exist against my will, let alone serve, conform, or assimilate with the human species. Especially considering the lifetime of abuse, neglect, and mistreatment they have, and continue to inflict onto me.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

ā€œYe shall be as gods..šŸŽ šŸā€
Jun 22, 2021
Zero is mathematical representation of the state of equilibrium. Nothing is our mental concept of halting that we perceive when a state of equiblerium is achieved tentatively. Xero is my cool way of pronouncing zero like in one of my favorite games Xenogears

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
This song

• Love
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Even though I have had way many problems, I thought about life in general regardless of my own problems. It was dark and harsh thought experiments and I knew how life is superficial and cruel, how life is actually full of delusions, full of suffering, how life is scientifically dead. The result is obvious: Life sucks

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I had recently finished playing Final Fantasy 15 and I'm very unoriginal.

• Hugs
angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
When I picked it out I wasn't thinking. It's a nickname my husband calls me. If I could do over, I would pick something a little less personal.

Reactions: aSilentVoice
eryu

eryu

Sep 25, 2021
When I picked it out I wasn't thinking. It's a nickname my husband calls me. If I could do over, I would pick something a little less personal.
You can actually change your username.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/account/account-details
In 'Account details', scroll down and you will see your username and a button that says "Change".

?

Oct 25, 2021
Not really. Just a behemoth that kicked my ass in a game before I made my account

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

ā€œYe shall be as gods..šŸŽ šŸā€
Jun 22, 2021
"Open your eyes so you shall be as gods knowing good and evil" said the snake of Eden

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Tyrone Slothrop

Tyrone Slothrop

Mar 10, 2023
No I was just reading GR when I made my acc

W

wiltingorchid

Student
Apr 16, 2023
My favourite flowers are orchids, and they're beautiful, even when they are wilting, dying and loosing life.
I certainly don't think that I am as beautiful as orchids, but i thought that the username would be very good. :)