• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
since i've learned about the concept of time i've always felt like i'm running out of it. whenever a day i spend goes wasted or i haven't done anything productive i feel like such a useless human being. that's where the wasting part of my user comes from

i'm interested in artistic things, drawing and music and writing so to speak. but i struggle to pick up a pencil most times and write/draw, and i know almost nothing about music production to start and when i try i malfunction completely. it's an adhd thing i forgot the term of i think. and this is where potential comes from. because i was always praised for these skills when i was younger and told i'd be amazing when i'm older

ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
Archmage because I was playing Hearthstone at the time and playing an Archmage Vargoth priest deck. "Free of that blasted tower!" Repeated in my mind

Princess because I still feel like the abused little girl who needs a way out I've always been, and I refused to let go of the childlike notion of wanting to be seen as princess.

• Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife and epic
cristata

cristata

Apr 22, 2023
My name is after a flower I last saw years ago that looked pretty enough but when I touched it, the texture appalled me. I kind of feel like that describes me.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
My previous username was from a song by Hanatarash.
My current username is from Le Loyon, a "cryptid" in Switzerland who in reality was just a person who liked strolling around their local forest dressed in a gas mask, cloak and boiler suit. Despite causing no harm, they were demonised by their local community and the police looked for them and the press reported on them. They promptly gave up their walks when the press got involved, leaving their cloak next to a tree with a very passive-aggressive suicide note taped to it. I feel bad for Le Loyon, I saw myself in their note, and I too dress very oddly in public (I often feel I look like a hobo to other people).

D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
Very simple ,i'm a depressed lover,due to loss of my love.

• Hugs
Reactions: aSilentVoice
Red Desert

Red Desert

Here for a short time. Здесь на короткое время.
Apr 24, 2023
«Red Desert» is the title of the first color film by Italian filmmaker Michelangelo Antonioni. Such movies are often called «cinema of decadence»

The plot is that a young women survives a failed suicide attempt disguised as a car accident, and suffers from PTSD as a result. She is searching for meaning in life, but the industrial landscape only depresses her...

For privacy reasons, I didn't want to take a nickname with my big interests. I took the last one I liked and it had to do with suicide!

Last edited:
Stripe19

Stripe19

Forgotten Martyr
Feb 28, 2023
Stripe comes from a childhood favorite film of mine, Gremlins, with the main antagonist being a character named Stripe. I cringe at it nowadays but i used to excuse my behavior for a long time off him. Still favorite from a narritive point of view but he means something toally different but equally important. And 19 is because it's my lucky number and the name of my childhood stuffed animal. Been using it since i could use computers, why not keep it right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy
PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
I used to want someone to take me away from everything and everyone to give me a chance at a better life. Not like that's possible though.

Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
my username is just based off of my favorite character from genshin impact 😭

Reactions: RedHotRage
painfulwords

painfulwords

love kills
Apr 15, 2023
Yeah. Painful words are what great part of this community and me, specially, heard everywhere, everytime. We can correlate it with love (toxic relationships), home (toxic environment), bullying (harsh words profaned for you since elementary school), etc. It's something I hear almost every day, and since I got used to it, I'm adopting it as a nickname.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Initially, it was just a random string of numbers and letters as well as a glimpse of my overall life situation, decrepit, bleak, and how futile life and existence is. I later shortened it so it was easier to say and still holding the important digits as identifier for my username. But yes TAW means "throw away" and the "122" is just random numbers with no specified meaning.

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Kuroi - black (one of my favorite colors)
Zetsubo - means despair

While thinking of a username, since it couldn't be one I used anywhere else, I thought of one of my favorite colors, and the feeling I remember having the most.

StolenLife

StolenLife

-
Sep 19, 2022
I used to feel like the life I was supposed to live got stolen away from me by circumstances out of my control.

• Hugs
Kerock

Kerock

Apr 10, 2023
Mil(Military) is because I wanted to join the military when I was a kid. Never got past enlistment because of my mom threatening suicide if I joined aswell as some health issues. Now mostly watch war videos and gore hoping and imagining myself in those videos dying(Larper).

• Hugs