• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Mixing bleach with something else to generate toxic/ poisonous gas.
Can't remember what it is though.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Mixing bleach with something else to generate toxic/ poisonous gas.
Can't remember what it is though.
I think it was ammonia.
Edit: Vinegar can be used as well. And you'd have to produce a lot of the gas in order to die otherwise you'll just suffer and mess up your lungs. I'm not sure that even if you die it will be painless either.

Last edited:
Time Travel

Time Travel

Jul 4, 2020
I think it was ammonia.
Edit: Vinegar can be used as well. And you'd have to produce a lot of the gas in order to die otherwise you'll just suffer and mess up your lungs. I'm not sure that even if you die it will be painless either.
can you explain more pls

Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
I think it was ammonia.
yeah, proves that easy methods dont work

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Any method involving bleach, be it by gas or drinking, is going to be extremely painful and is more likely to seriously injure you rather then kill you. Also the gas method endangers everyone nearby and first responders. Probably not what you want to hear but it's the truth. The gas method, usually refered to as the "detergent method", can require special knowledge to make sure the chemicals are mixed properly. If not it can damage any soft tissue it touches. Just don't do it.

Time Travel

Time Travel

Jul 4, 2020
Any method involving bleach, be it by gas or drinking, is going to be extremely painful and is more likely to seriously injure you rather then kill you. Also the gas method endangers everyone nearby and first responders. Probably not what you want to hear but it's the truth. The gas method, usually refered to as the "detergent method", can require special knowledge to make sure the chemicals are mixed properly. If not it can damage any soft tissue it touches. Just don't do it.
do you know any easy method to pass away?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
do you know any easy method to pass away?

I can't really answer that specifically for you as everyone's pain and fear tolerance is different. Also it is against the forum rules to do this. I would check out the resources thread. That's where I spent my first couple of months on here lurking in there.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/