nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I thought that this was bullshit at first but listening to David Icke, I'm convinced this is true. I don't usually buy conspiracies but this seems like the perfect thing to control humanity. Look at how fast all countries went on board from the advice of a few individuals. People have been convinced that preventing deaths from a virus with only a 2% mortality and destroying the economy, driving people into social isolation which will ironically lead to different deaths that the elites are trying to prevent is best.

And this virus came from someone eating a bat in Wuhan? Did you also know there's a laboratory there? I think people should consider the possibility.

Reactions: fuzattojuliana, Deleted member 4993, Valon and 3 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
A lot of sketch claims in that video. The guy says "this is how it works" as if he's about to state an obvious fact and then proceeds to unload a flimsy mess of conspiracy theory onto us. Theories like this are generally backed up more by feelings than logic; people don't like the 'elites' or the idea of a small group having lots of power, so when they get a chance like this to blame some huge global crisis on a manipulation attempt they take it.

Could this pandemic be a pig control scheme? Maybe. Is there much evidence to suggest that this is the case to the point where we shouldn't listen to the advice of professionals? Not really.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Lupgevif, Deleted member 4993 and 5 others
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I am not here to change your mind on anything or debate this topic. I just want to put some accurate information out there for everyone. You can still draw the same conclusions afterwards, but I rather people draw them with accurate data, and in turn, spread accurate information for others to draw their own conclusions.

The current mortality rate is 6%, in the US, compared to .1% with the flu. You can calculate this on the John Hopkins website, where all the numbers for all the various states, countries, Providences, and so forth are listed. So, you can even check it for the area you are in. The science community does not believe it came from someone eating a bat or even interacting with one. At the time, I do not even think the wet markets were selling bats. For this reason, their current best guess is that it is possible it made a jump from Pangolins (Kind of like an ant eater) to humans, as they carry other types of coronaviruses.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. DM me anytime or quote me because I don't typically followup reading threads. I only take notice of what the site alerts me to.

Reactions: Lupgevif, Soul and Kassender
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I don't think it's a conspiracy, it's significantly worse than flu mortality wise and worse symptoms it seems in a portion of cases. it all depends on if it can be controlled, china and new zealand have seemed to for example.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It's far, far worse than any conspiracy and this is just the start. But yes, there are conspiracies within this shit show behind closed doors. Never let a good disaster go to waste.

Reactions: LonelyNick, Final Escape, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I have definitely considered that I like to question everything. It makes sense but I don't think I will ever express this in public. As people wouldn't understand.

Reactions: Marchioness, Deleted member 4993 and Tragoedia Vitae
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It's part of nature's attempt to cull the population and over the next few generations it will work one way or another.

The governments are simply riding along with it by effectively triaging the population, chucking the vulnerable under the bus whilst giving priority to the treatment of those more likely to survive.
If this is true, then it is both horrific and expedient.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Xocoyotziin and Tragoedia Vitae
T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
And as the months drag on we see the facts supporting this thesis more and more.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
the mortality rate data are totally manipulated and skewed.
Anyone who dies of a fatal illness, but is also tested positive for the virus (who even knows how accurate these tests are or what they test for exactly. I don't trust any of it), is listed as having died of coronavirus.

The real mortality rate is probably closer to 0.5%, basically flu level or lower.

There may not even be a virus. There, I said it.
But I don't care anymore. This whole thing has destroyed so many people, and I'm not talking about the virus, I'm talking about draconian, authoritarian government measures, governments who got their orders from some very powerful people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homecoming, Deleted member 4993, AynoTnTime and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Sorry, but I find this theory ridiculous.
If the global elites really wanted to cull the population, they would open assisted suicide clinics all over the world and start a campaign to remove the negative stigma associated with suicide.
If it's about controlling us and seeing how much they can get away with, far worse has already been done, and the world hardly batted an eye. For example, the patriot act and the TSA, spying on us via our computers and phones.

Conspiracy theories like this have been gaining tremendous traction in the last 2 decades because our governments have lied to us so much that we can't believe a damn word they say anymore. They've lost all credibility. So creative paranoid delusionals concoct these wacky theories and people buy it, just because they don't trust the government.
There are very real conspiracies that are actually happening that people should be more concerned with (a chemical company maneuvering to aquire a monopoly on the world's food supply, for one), but I guess because they're real they're scary and not as fun.

Reactions: Marchioness, Homecoming, Lupgevif and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
If the global elites really wanted to cull the population, they would open assisted suicide clinics all over the world and start a campaign to remove the negative stigma associated with suicide.
If it's about controlling us and seeing how much they can get away with, far worse has already been done, and the world hardly batted an eye. For example, the patriot act and the TSA, spying on us via our computers and phones.
Yes, this isn't about reducing the population, but it is about reducing the population to slaves.
This is about total control.
The patriot act and the tsa were pretty invasive and authoritarian, but can you really say they were a lot worse than what is happening now? What's going on now is a whole other level.

Basic civil liberties just to go out and meet other humans have been eradicated. These are the most basic of human needs, to socialize or to go from one place to another place in the company of whom you choose. It shows just how much ordinary citizens are at the mercy of high-level decision makers, and how meaningless human rights and basic liberties actually are, if they can be discarded so easily by authoritarian decree because a few shifty experts say so.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Final Escape, Deleted member 4993, Xocoyotziin and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Yes, this isn't about reducing the population, but it is about reducing the population to slaves.
This is about total control.
The patriot act and the tsa were pretty invasive and authoritarian, but can you really say they were a lot worse than what is happening now? What's going on now is a whole other level.

Basic civil liberties just to go out and meet other humans have been eradicated. These are the most basic of human needs, to socialize or to go from one place to another place in the company whom you choose. It shows just how much ordinary citizens are at the mercy of high-level decision makers, and how meaningless human rights and basic liberties actually are, if they can be discarded so easily by authoritarian decree.

Have you seen models of how quickly airborne viruses spread? It's jaw dropping.
If everyone would have isolated and just sat still for a month, the virus would have died and we'd all be going about our lives right now. But since people at large don't have the courtesy to do as their asked for the safety of others, we now live in a world with a killer virus with no end in sight.
The new rules aren't about controlling people - they're about trying to control a virus.

Reactions: LonelyNick, Deleted member 19654, Lupgevif and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
If everyone would have isolated and just sat still for a month, the virus would have died and we'd all be going about our lives right now. But since people at large don't have the courtesy to do as their asked for the safety of others, we now live in a world with a killer virus with no end in sight.
The new rules aren't about controlling people - they're about trying to control a virus
As usual, it's the fault of the stupid plebs and unwashed masses, who should have known their place and done what they were told by their beneficient rulers and overlords?

and event 201 was just a coincidence and had no connection whatsoever with a pandemic which started a few months later?

And bill gates is just an innocent bystander in all this, who just wants to do good and help the world?

I do admire your lack of cynicism, but I'm unable to share it.
Have you seen models of how quickly airborne viruses spread? It's jaw dropping
if they really exist. And even if the mathematical models are right, if a virus is mostly harmless it doesn't really matter. I mean, the flu kills hundreds of thousands every year, so why don't governments do anything about that? This was obviously a ploy to implement a new regime of power and control.
If everyone would have isolated and just sat still for a month, the virus would have died and we'd all be going about our lives right now
do you truly believe this? And how would that even be implemented? What about going shopping for food? I don't think those in power would have let this pandemic go to waste, whatever the public would have done.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Xocoyotziin
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
As usual, it's the fault of the stupid plebs and unwashed masses, who should have known their place and done what they were told by their beneficient rulers and overlords?

and event 201 was just a coincidence and had no connection whatsoever with a pandemic which started a few months later?

And bill gates is just an innocent bystander in all this, who just wants to do good and help the world?

I do admire your lack of cynicism, but I'm unable to share it.

if they really exist. And even if the mathematical models are right, if a virus is mostly harmless it doesn't really matter. I mean, the flu kills hundreds of thousands every year, so why don't governments do anything about that? This was obviously a ploy to implement a new regime of power and control.

do you truly believe this? And how would that even be implemented? What about going shopping for food? I don't think those in power would have let this pandemic go to waste, whatever the public would have done.

I don't have a lack of cynicism, I have an overabundance of cynicism. I'm especially cynical toward conspiracy theories.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyNick, Deleted member 19654, esse_est_percipi and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
In my opinion now, this is 100% China's fault, conspiracy or not. The way the government hid information about its spread was so pathetic and I wouldn't even be surprised if they're still lying about how good they're actually doing right now.

Also if this is a conspiracy then it probably got out of hand seeing as a lot of powerful people took a hit from it. Maybe Bill Gates hates other powerful people that much though. I'm not saying I fully agree, but he definitely looks suspicious from what I've read. :pfff:

• Wow
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Homecoming, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
In my opinion now, this is 100% China's fault, conspiracy or not. The way the government hid information about its spread was so pathetic and I wouldn't even be surprised if they're still lying about how good they're actually doing right now.

Also if this is a conspiracy then it probably got out of hand seeing as a lot of powerful people took a hit from it. Maybe Bill Gates hates other powerful people that much though. I'm not saying I fully agree, but he definitely looks suspicious from what I've read. :pfff:
Agree partially, the culture in China and the markets with raw meat just hanging out there and stuff it's the best area for bacteria and viruses to thrive. I'm half Chinese and I've been to china a few times and there's just stalls with meat hanging on hooks and chickens running around that they will kill in front of you. And there's no law against ppl hunting wild animals. So in villages with poor people, they will just go into a forest and kill an animal that they see. That animal could have some new disease we didn't know about and it will mutate and get on humans too. That only happens in rural areas tho, of course If you go to a big town (well known-Shanghai, Beijing) you'll just go to a super market but there's A LOT of these rural areas (China is huge) so it is common. there is always a possibility of a new virus happening, people talked about it before and predicted it.

My dad works in China and they got the virus under control pretty well. He was supposed to come back home this summer but we suggested he doesn't because the virus is not as under control in Central Europe as in China. And he is a bit older, stressed and has high blood pressure so it wouldn't be very good

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Homecoming, Lupgevif and 2 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
The government already fucks the poor by making the rich tax exempt. Works better than quarantine.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Good4Nothing
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
The economic impacts this has had are going to have enormous reprecussions. Of course, all of them will benefit big corporations e.g. small businesses going under and monopolies expanding. Just think of the new powers governments are going to give themselves over fighting this pandemic. I wish I were able to live long enough to see how all of this plays out.

I am not here to change your mind on anything or debate this topic. I just want to put some accurate information out there for everyone. You can still draw the same conclusions afterwards, but I rather people draw them with accurate data, and in turn, spread accurate information for others to draw their own conclusions.

The current mortality rate is 6%, in the US, compared to .1% with the flu. You can calculate this on the John Hopkins website, where all the numbers for all the various states, countries, Providences, and so forth are listed. So, you can even check it for the area you are in. The science community does not believe it came from someone eating a bat or even interacting with one. At the time, I do not even think the wet markets were selling bats. For this reason, their current best guess is that it is possible it made a jump from Pangolins (Kind of like an ant eater) to humans, as they carry other types of coronaviruses.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. DM me anytime or quote me because I don't typically followup reading threads. I only take notice of what the site alerts me to.

6%? Really? That must've changed then. Also consider that hospitals are being liberal with defining a "Covid-19" death.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I don't have a lack of cynicism, I have an overabundance of cynicism. I'm especially cynical toward conspiracy theories.
So why don't you use your cynicism to question the official narratives and motives of those in power?

Especially given all the evidence that time and time again those in power lie to and manipulate populations to further their hidden agendas?

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
So why don't you use your cynicism to question the official narratives and motives of those in power?

Especially given all the evidence that time and time again those in power lie to and manipulate populations to further their hidden agendas?

What part of my post implied that I trust those in power?

I trust science, and if scientists are telling me a threat exists, I'll believe them until I have a reason not to. Conspiracy theories are not a reason not to.
This theory was brought to you by the same paranoid delusionals who believe that Qanon garbage, that vaccinations cause autism, that airplanes are spraying poison, that cell phone towers are mind control, that the earth is flat, and prominent people have been replaced by shape-shifting lizard aliens.

I live with 2 elderly parents and I'm not risking their lives on the very slim chance that this conspiracy theory isn't just more fear-mongering perpetuated by the usual gang of suspects.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Nanami, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I trust science, and if scientists are telling me a threat exists, I'll believe them until I have a reason not to
Scientists who have been bought off and who work for rapacious multinationals, perhaps? Scientific data can be misused and manipulated or even invented to dupe an unsuspecting public.
This theory was brought to you by the same paranoid delusionals who believe that Qanon garbage..etc
From the very beginning I suspected this was a hoax, before even reading about all the 'conspiracy' theories. I have no idea about Qanon, I've never really looked into that.
It's all so obvious what seems to be happening. it seems to have been scripted from the beginning. But this could be an effect of hindsight and connecting dots which in fact have no relevant relation. Apophenia is a tendency of the human mind, and may be overly-developed in some.

But it's also too easy to dismiss any narrative which questions the foundations of the government-approved worldview by claiming it comes from 'paranoid delusionals' etc.

What about Mkultra, the gulf of tonkin affair, the controlled demolition of the twin towers and building 7 (with the bbc reporting it 15mins before it happened)?
The evidence for these is pretty compelling, and the official narratives just don't hold water.

But anyway, each person believes what they want, and I'm not saying I'm absolutely right. I'm not wedded to my beliefs.
In a way, I don't really care anymore.
Makes no difference.
that cell phone towers are mind control
We actually have very little idea about the exact effects of 5g radio waves.
Those towers pump out a ton of high frequency radio waves and we have no idea about the long-term or medium-term effects.
Sure you'll see 'they're safe' slogans in all the major news outlets, but they're all owned by the same people who monopolize the telecommunications industry.
You can't trust mainstream news media. Too much filtering, too many vested interests, too much propaganda.
prominent people have been replaced by shape-shifting lizard aliens.
Ok, yes, that does seem far-fetched. I think david icke really believes it though. On the other hand, he could just be employing colorful science fiction metaphors to sell more books.
I live with 2 elderly parents and I'm not risking their lives on the very slim chance that this conspiracy theory isn't just more fear-mongering perpetuated by the usual gang of suspects.
I do understand that.
It's not as if people really have a choice anymore anyway. It's pretty much illegal to not social distance or not wear masks in most places now. There are even plans to install hotlines in some places so people can report their neighbors for not following the rules. It's beginning to resemble some of the more authoritarian regimes of the 20th century. I think they're just trying to see what they can get away with at this stage.
that the earth is flat
ok, that's just bonkers.

Last edited:
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Personally, I don't believe it's a plot, for one, it's not deadly enough; but, wouldn't surprise me if it was some lab generated virus released on accident.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 19654
fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
I thought that this was bullshit at first but listening to David Icke, I'm convinced this is true. I don't usually buy conspiracies but this seems like the perfect thing to control humanity. Look at how fast all countries went on board from the advice of a few individuals. People have been convinced that preventing deaths from a virus with only a 2% mortality and destroying the economy, driving people into social isolation which will ironically lead to different deaths that the elites are trying to prevent is best.

And this virus came from someone eating a bat in Wuhan? Did you also know there's a laboratory there? I think people should consider the possibility.

At first I thought it was true but my ex girlfriend left me so I start to do anything I should only for die because the virus and since now happened nothing. Should I trust so? We all should boycott China. Everyone knows what their government (not people) want, bad economy and a wonderful scenery to do the Chinese Money Trap.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yep 100%, government has never been your friend. That's why u are forced into gov indoctrination centers as soon as possible to get u think it's normal to be "governed"

Last edited:
Reactions: RC90 and esse_est_percipi
Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
Lol too cweepypasrata conspiracy theory for me. Coronavirus has existed for a very long time, probably including this strain as well. We were just very unlucky in someone having come across it. Imagine being the Typhoid Mary for Covid-19. Feel for that bloke.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Amumu and Deleted member 19654
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have a guy friend who works in a hospital who told me there are no patients. He's about to be let go and that hospital is being being shut down. He told me Covid is a hoax, but him working in hospital he knows for sure what's going on so I believe him.

Reactions: RC90 and esse_est_percipi
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

If you've heard it from David Icke, it must be true....

• Hugs
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Good4Nothing and LonelyNick
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Isn't David Icke the holocaust denier guy or am I mixing him up with someone else here
I don't know if he has ever said anything about the holocaust.

Essentially he used to be a football player, but I suspect began to indulge himself in wild ideas which resulted from a severe case of schizophrenia.
People engage with and follow him because some of these ideas sway into some very real concerns that people have regarding abuse of authority.

• Wow
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and LonelyNick