Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
David Icke is the guy who thinks our leaders are being replaced with lizard aliens who want to farm humans for food.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
At first I thought it was true but my ex girlfriend left me so I start to do anything I should only for die because the virus and since now happened nothing. Should I trust so? We all should boycott China. Everyone knows what their government (not people) want, bad economy and a wonderful scenery to do the Chinese Money Trap.
I guess installing so many factories there to exploit the cheap human labour was not a very good idea in the end, eh?

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
David Icke is the guy who thinks our leaders are being replaced with lizard aliens who want to farm humans for food.
this is a very simplified version of his true beliefs.
It's like saying einstein was the guy who believed everything is relative and that gravity doesn't really exist.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
It's like saying einstein was the guy who believed everything is relative and that gravity doesn't really exist.
So you do believe in reptilian leaders to some extent?

Reactions: Good4Nothing
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
So you do believe in reptilian leaders to some extent?
no, I just said it's a very simplified version.
He may be totally delusional, but I at least give him the credit of having quite a complex view of reality.
He's written over 20 books, most of them nearing 1,000 pages long.

Reactions: Lupgevif
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I think Icke is a bit like a clock, even if it's stopped it's going to be right twice a day.

His lunacy at the beginning (the Isle of Wight is going to sink into the sea, I'm the son of God, etc) were nuts, his reptilian overlords thing was nuts, and trying to compare life to a movie (the matrix) is questionable, but his views on the fate of mankind, the powerful elite seeing us as cattle and wanting to rule with a new system where we are essentially slaves, and perhaps even reducing the population numbers might be on the money.

As discussed by underscore on another thread, we are in the 6th major extinction event, and there's nothing we can do about it, we cannot control nature.

So maybe an attempt by TPTB to limit the damage to humankind overall by speeding up the demise of large numbers of us might actually be a sane attempt to save us from extinction.

Even though none of us want to be the ones to make way for the greater good.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
So maybe an attempt by TPTB to limit the damage to humankind overall by speeding up the demise of large numbers of us might actually be a sane attempt to save us from extinction.
Your message overall makes sense, but this quote is contradictory to the fact that the corona virus lethality if relatively low.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Your message overall makes sense, but this quote is contradictory to the fact that the corona virus lethality if relatively low.
Yes, but if the fear being instilled by CV is to justify lock downs, which will destroy the economy and most businesses, forcing people to have to rely on the state - then that will force in a new system, and if then you have to have a vaccine - then the vaccine may in fact turn out to be deadly.

That's what Icke has been banging on about for years.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I thought that this was bullshit at first but listening to David Icke, I'm convinced this is true. I don't usually buy conspiracies but this seems like the perfect thing to control humanity. Look at how fast all countries went on board from the advice of a few individuals. People have been convinced that preventing deaths from a virus with only a 2% mortality and destroying the economy, driving people into social isolation which will ironically lead to different deaths that the elites are trying to prevent is best.

And this virus came from someone eating a bat in Wuhan? Did you also know there's a laboratory there? I think people should consider the possibility.

Loooooove David Icke. We was shutdown by YouTube

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Yes, but if the fear being instilled by CV is to justify lock downs, which will destroy the economy and most businesses, forcing people to have to rely on the state - then that will force in a new system, and if then you have to have a vaccine - then the vaccine may in fact turn out to be deadly.

That's what Icke has been banging on about for years.
Seems easier to just make a deadly virus (since some say SARS-CoV-2 is human made). And why don't we have a vaccine already? For sure a deadly vaccine needs less testing than an actual vaccine for the virus. Why wait until most countries are already in the reopening phases?

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020

David Icke is a paranoid delusional. We knew he was a fraud in the 90s. Your bullshit detector needs new batteries.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Seems easier to just make a deadly virus (since some say SARS-CoV-2 is human made). And why don't we have a vaccine already? For sure a deadly vaccine needs less testing than an actual vaccine for the virus. Why wait until most countries are already in the reopening phases?
Deadly viruses tend to burn themselves out because they kill all the hosts.

I guess you'd need to make sure that everyone would take a vaccine, so if you destroy the economy and people have no money, then you offer them a new solution they will accept it out of desperation and hope.

If everything is wrecked and people welcome salvation with open arms, they'll do what they're told is the answer.

Everywhere that re-opens will end up shutting down again because it spreads again. The UK reopened to some degree, now we're shutting down again.

fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
I guess installing so many factories there to exploit the cheap human labour was not a very good idea in the end, eh?
I just think people should realize that those systems of society what we are used to be, aren't not good. Are destroying lives.

Reactions: Mm80
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
It's "The Great Reset" - it's an actual project that is being pushed for - Google that.

Edit to add: It's even endorsed and promoted by Prince Charles and The Royal Family!!!

It's a real thing.

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
David Icke is a paranoid delusional
prove it. It's too easy to make ad hominem attacks like this. This is exactly what soviet russia did to dissenters, use the modalities of psychiatry to remove and eliminate political dissidents.

I think you're straw manning icke. Have you read any of his books?
We knew he was a fraud in the 90s
Who is 'we'? You mean 'you'? Since when do you have a monopoly on what the 'truth' is, or get to speak for the majority?
Your bullshit detector needs new batteries
Some of your comments on this thread suggest that this statement might be equally directed at you.

But I take your point on board too. I don't actually have a strong opinion one way or the other when it comes to what someone like david icke might say.
I think he is probably wrong about some things but also possibly right about some other things and I think statements should be assessed in terms of probability and likelihood, which in turn depend on context and how statements fit in with other relevant data and matrices of belief.

Last edited:
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
prove it. It's too easy to make ad hominem attack like this. This is exactly what soviet russia did to dissenters, use the modalities of psychiatry to remove and eliminate political dissidents.
Psychopathological mechanisms of dissent.

Who is 'we'? You mean 'you'? Since when do you have a monopoly on what the 'truth' is, or get to speak for the majority?

Most of your posts on this thread suggest that this statement might be better directed at you.

Lol - Wow. Triggered much?

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Lol - Wow. Triggered much?
No.
I just made a few observations on some of your offhand comments.
Where is there evidence of being 'triggered'?

p.s. I did edit my last post, as some of my wording wasn't accurate once I'd read back through it.

Last edited:
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
No.
I just made a few observations on some of your offhand comments.
Where is there evidence of being 'triggered'?

I didn't see your edit until just now.
When I read your post it ended with an accusatory finger pointed at me.

I've got better things to do than argue about a piece of human filth like David Icke (those dragons arent going to kill themselves), so let's just agree to disagree.

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I miss conspiracy theories like Bigfoot stuff or cryptids. Now it's all this weird lizard demon pediphile people holocaust denial shit

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
hi, I'm not sure why you attached the cover of that book as a message to me?

Someone asked if david icke wasn't the holocaust denier guy, I said no you're thinking of david irving, not david icke.
David irving is the well know 'historian' who denies the holocaust.
about a piece of human filth like David Icke
Still not sure why you would say this considering he has never done anything to you.
All he does is write books and give talks.

but yes let's move on.
holocaust denial shit
who's denying the holocaust?
How did we get from coronavirus to talk of holocaust denial?

Oh wait, it's Godwin's law.

Last edited:
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
hi, I'm not sure why you attached the cover of that book as a message to me?

Someone asked if david icke wasn't the holocaust denier guy, I said no you're thinking of david irving, not david icke.
David irving is the well know 'historian' who denies the holocaust.

Still not sure why you would say this considering he has never done anything to you.

but yes let's move on.

who's denying the holocaust?
How did we get from coronavirus to talk of holocaust denial?

Oh wait, it's Godwin's law.
David Icke is a Holocaust denier and I believe he was mentioned in the very first post of this thread

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020

He is a CON MAN, exploiting the gullibility of the ignorant and uneducated by PROPOGATING LIES FOR PROFIT. He's a scumbag. STOP DEFENDING HIM.
And please stop quoting me, I'm very much done with this conversation.

• Aww..
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
David Icke is a Holocaust denier
Do have sources/references for this claim?
As a matter of logic, someone saying x is a holocaust denier does not automatically make x a holocaust denier.

He is a CON MAN, exploiting the gullibility of the ignorant and uneducated by PROPOGATING LIES FOR PROFIT. He's a scumbag. STOP DEFENDING HIM.
And please stop quoting me, I'm very much done with this conversation
But you keep quoting me?

I don't understand. You quote me, then tell me to stop quoting you?

You've called david icke 'human filth' and a 'scumbag', yet you haven't justified such vitriolic remarks apart from vague claims of him being a conman and propagating lies (which just begs the question how you know this).

I'm not defending him. I don't know how you could equate what I've said with defending him. I don't know him and couldn't really care less about him, but I do care about accuracy and people being able to justify their claims with sources and evidence.

I really thought we were done with this conversation with my last post
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll stop quoting you now. If you respond, I won't respond back. I'll respect your wishes.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's already veering kind of off topic, but all this talk of David Icke is reminding me of the only thing I know about him from which is this Filthy Frank song. :pfff:

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and esse_est_percipi
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The virus is nature's way of culling the population. The government is just along for the ride.

Reactions: TheQ22
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
No. I stopped believing in fairy tales after joining various cults out of desperation

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've been reading lots of comments from people on forums and in the newspaper comments (always good for a laugh) moaning that the death rate is much lower this time round, so it's all a big hoax (I think it may be being used to manipulate society and economics to some degree), but having thought about it and looked at the numbers today...

In the first wave there were hardly any tests available, so only people in hospital already were getting tested - by the time we hit 4000 confirmed cases per day there were 600 people dying per day.

This time people are saying "we've hit 4000 cases per day, but only 20 - 30 are dying - it isn't as serious".

I think it's just that this time we're finding people who have not very severe symptoms much faster, so we're way ahead (in terms of knowing how many have it) than we were last time.

I predict within 4 weeks we'll be (in UK) at 15,000 to 20,000 per day testing positive, and 600+ dying.

I also think nature is balancing the books, we have nowhere to run or hide, just need to accept it.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I also think nature is balancing the books, we have nowhere to run or hide, just need to accept it
What we do now is largely irrelevant. There are forces at play here that are far larger than governments or trans-global conspiracies. There is one reliable way this virus will recede. It's transmission will be curtailed. How? Well, what causes it to spread so fast?
And it's just a tiny part of a much larger narrative that is even more inevitable.
The tragic thing is that we will blame it on different countries and their governmental policies, but that is mostly irrelevant too. They could have made any decision; the pattern is way bigger and stronger than the details will allow. This was always going to happen and the powers that be are just fannying around trying to make a profit out of it.
Which is exactly what you'd expect of the species that got us into this predicament in the first place.
Facebook and Amazon and Apple and Microsoft and insurance companies selling us junk we don't need.
Rome is burning, but's that's alright.
And just on viruses specifically, this is one virus. Have you any idea how many others are out there waiting to be transmitted into the human populace via habitat encroachment from agriculture?

The more I see the pattern in recent events, the less I want to comment on anything, though I still do ofc, I'm only human and have an opinion like everyone else. I just know it's irrelevant.
There was a turning point and it passed quietly, as things in continuum are liable to do. It happens with a drawn out whimper, not a bang.
I'll not turn away from the fire, nor will I stop making an effort in my own small way to extinguish it, but that doesn't stop me from looking at the wall of flame fast approaching and thinking: "Shit."

Reactions: TheQ22 and Good4Nothing