• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sorrowfull user

sorrowfull user

Im sad scared and empty. Fixing it made it worse
Aug 18, 2023
I wanted to know if overdosing on painkillers/specifically ibuprofen lethal or does it just lead to only side effects. And how much do i have to take?

C

catskeepmealive

Mar 11, 2024
I ODd with Ibuprofen a couple of times and even after eating multiple packets I was told I would not have died except for if my liver would have failed which would have been a horrible death spread over multiple days. Really dont recommend ODing with Ibuprofen or even Paracetamol because it just hurts and is really ineffective and a bad way to go - sorry!

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No, you can't do it. The probability that you will die is maybe a few percent. You will most likely hurt yourself more than you help. It is possible that you will damage your internal organs. Likewise, do not try it with paracetamol or other similar substances.

Here you have the most popular methods on this website, maybe you will find something for yourself: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: rozeske
xsa

xsa

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
Some painkillers are, but ibuprofen most likely is not. Youd have to be very lucky to actually overdose on it

mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
No, ibuprofen won't kill you — you'll throw it up before it could do anything.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are interested in drug/med ODs you should read the PPeH. Painkillers won't kill you in the worst case they kill your liver and or kidneys and you suffer even more. Please don't try to OD on painkillers.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
There's a higher chance of you puking up the meds rather than it being absorbed by your body. The most lethal thing paracetamol poisoning can do is Acute Liver Failure which takes weeks/months before it ends your life.

You will not pass out and die quickly from it.

Please do NOT attempt this. It'll only increase your suffering.