• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

superblessed

superblessed

spiritual sojourner
Jul 1, 2020
According to the megathread, the NN method requires a scarf, ratchet and two small boxes to compress the cartaroid arteries.

Theortically can an alternative be used with a bandana, slipknot rope, door knob and two small cologne cases? A similar rope is pictured below:

06-DF6-F3-F-2976-4-E9-A-9988-3588-AC45-C813.jpg

Any idea of how effective or how likely this is to lead you in a vegetive state (which is unpreferred)?

Best, S'B :happy:

Reactions: WonderingSoul, Crazy4u, ShornSoloists and 1 other person
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I don't know, but hopefully someone else does

• Hugs
Reactions: superblessed
ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
My main concern is if you mess up the execution by using the "improper" materials and you give yourself thunderclap and painfully choke to death while trying to untie the knot. Worst case scenario, I know, but I'd at least like to be 100% sure that my exit is peaceful.

I think a single tree ratchet on Amazon is ten dollars, give or take? I'd just buy one.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crazy4u, logan and superblessed
superblessed

superblessed

spiritual sojourner
Jul 1, 2020
My main concern is if you mess up the execution by using the "improper" materials and you give yourself thunderclap and painfully choke to death while trying to untie the knot. Worst case scenario, I know, but I'd at least like to be 100% sure that my exit is peaceful.

I think a single tree ratchet on Amazon is ten dollars, give or take? I'd just buy one.

Thanks. I think I'll purchase the right supplies first. Hopefully I'm alone again like today. This was a rare chance and opportunity for me.

Reactions: Crazy4u, ItsAllTooLate and FriendofDeath
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
The only reason a ratchet is needed is to apply an adequate amount of pressure. If you can apply and maintain pressure with anything else, anything else will work. A ratchet just happens to be the best option because it tightens and grips, and that process is repeated until necessary force is applied.

I experimented with a belt, but have since acquired a ratchet, as the belt, no matter how hard I pulled, just wasn't suited for applying enough pressure.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: WonderingSoul, AbsoluteNothingness and superblessed
superblessed

superblessed

spiritual sojourner
Jul 1, 2020
Ordered my supplies. Comes tomorrow thankfully. No one will be home hopefully for a couple hours.
They never tell you how to feel about leaving your body for family to find. Fuck. But I gotta do this.

C

Cioran

Jun 30, 2020
Ordered my supplies. Comes tomorrow thankfully. No one will be home hopefully for a couple hours.
They never tell you how to feel about leaving your body for family to find. Fuck. But I gotta do this.

It's hardly easy for anyone here. I guess we can forsee it but not intend it. Writing a nice letter to them may give you some peace of mind. Good luck. At least it won't be too gory.

Reactions: superblessed
superblessed

superblessed

spiritual sojourner
Jul 1, 2020
All my supplies came this afternoon, gonna test everything out and pick a day when no one is home for at least 6-8 hours. Came out to around $50 for everything as listed in the megathread. Sad, but excited to end this suffering as well.

Reactions: Badluckhardtimes
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
So did you manage to do that? Does it work? We need answers.

Last edited:
Badluckhardtimes

Badluckhardtimes

Dec 11, 2021
According to the megathread, the NN method requires a scarf, ratchet and two small boxes to compress the cartaroid arteries.

Theortically can an alternative be used with a bandana, slipknot rope, door knob and two small cologne cases? A similar rope is pictured below:

06-DF6-F3-F-2976-4-E9-A-9988-3588-AC45-C813.jpg

Any idea of how effective or how likely this is to lead you in a vegetive state (which is unpreferred)?

Best, S'B :happy:
Nice rope!
I'm going with gorilla tape on this one. I have the two Cornhole sacks. I'll keep you posted unless I decide to ctb tonight.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
havent seen much success with this method have found picures if people who have used tourniquet though

Reactions: AnestheticVoid