A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
What's better: fentanyl or N?

Since there are problems with access to N...

C

Clr

Jul 20, 2019
The links on the PPEH don't seem to work on my phone and I can't access the info. If anyone else can access it and PM me A's contact info it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Reactions: Barelyhuman
B

blazegames

Jul 19, 2019
As I have experience with fentanyl I say fentanyl is better, you do not need anti-emetics, and it is easier to find, you can find it on the deep web, it is cheaper than nembutal and acts almost instantanious (you will be unconscious in seconds). If you buy it in the deep web buy a small amount the first time, just to see if it arrives. I did it and the product arrived in a letter envelope (more discreet than nembutal). 1 gram will do the job, as I have a friend who died of the same batch with less. Myself tried a little to see if works, and trust me, it works. This will be the way I CTB.

Reactions: jake3d
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
You guys really shouldn't be saying his full name publicly like this, if people can't do their research then it's their loss. This info isn't super hidden by any means, but if someone really wants to look for it, they'll find it.

For us trying to hide A's name and identity by only mentioning his initial is laughable. Do you really think the FBI or Interpol with a multi billion dollar yearly budget cant figure out how to download the handbook and get to see his name and email address?!

Reactions: hadenoughthanks and jake3d
N

Nova

May 26, 2018
For us trying to hide A's name and identity by only mentioning his initial is laughable. Do you really think the FBI or Interpol with a multi billion dollar yearly budget cant figure out how to download the handbook and get to see his name and email address?!
That's not the only reason people use initials. The other one being to avoid having the terms crawled by search engines and having this forum and this thread appear every time someone searches names that are spelled similarly. You might not care about posting all your intentions in the clear on your public facebook page or whatever, but other people do care, so it's just courtesy towards them.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
and having this forum and this thread appear every time someone searches names that are spelled similarly.
Unnecessary measure of precaution. A's name is very common. A chose that name for a reason lol

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yes nembutal is the king of euthanasia and suicide methods.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
If I had a choice I would rather go by OD on fentanyl. N is peaceful but tastes like shit and throwing up after drinking it is also a possibility.