• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
I heard people saying that N is painless, but I never saw any concrete evidence or stats. I know it is tehnically an anesthesia drug, but i can't help but think that it'll hurt before it knocks me out, or cause uncomfortable side effects. I'm scared. I just want a painless way out.

• Hugs
Reactions: PoisonousPotato, Going Out Soon, Huntfish34 and 5 others
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
I doesn't hurt before it knocks you out...it actually feels nice. It just tastes incredibly nasty.

Source: Multiple sleep tests

• Informative
Reactions: nemehawk, Venessolotic, disillusion and 9 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I have concerns about N too and it's hard to say.. it is suppose to be shutting down your central nervous system so you won't be able to move when the process is starting and you shouldn't be awake. But, once your in the "coma" phase I don't know if you feel anything such as your hearts stopping or the hypoxia from breathing. As far as the taste goes people say it's like rubbing alcohol.. it shouldn't be too bad. Less people vomit when taking N. I'm scared to OD on anything but every method is scary and nothing is absolute especially when your ordering something illegal from some guy.. never the less I'm still considering it.

• Hugs
Reactions: nemehawk, Huntfish34, mylilbrokenbrain and 1 other person
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
I would like to know the answer to this

Reactions: Huntfish34
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
According to the PPH, it's 10/10 on the painless scale, and is considered the "gold standard" for being painless and fast.
It's what the euthanasia organizations use.
You say you haven't seen any "concrete evidence or stats". But that doesn't tell us what you HAVE seen or read. There are videos of people drinking it and passing out within a couple of minutes, or even your ability to read scientific jargon, etc.

What would it take to convince you? What evidence and data would suffice, for you?

It's been established that N is the best option available, if you can get it. And no one here will tell you that there is anything better on the pain-free scale. But if you don't believe the info out there, you're not going to believe anyone else here. And if you "can't help but think that it's going to hurt", then how will anyone here convince you otherwise?

If you're sincere (and not just spreading fear over N to discourage people), this is the best option out there. (I understand the fear, but you'd probably feel fear with any suggestion that was offered. That's understandable. But the facts are what they are.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, neoyokio, Source Energy and 16 others
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
No pain, no side effects. Uncommon to vomit upon use.

• Hugs
Reactions: nemehawk, Venessolotic, Source Energy and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Well I hope it is peaceful because I'll be taking it. From all the videos I have seen it does look like the way all humans should have a chance to die. They just die in their sleep. I don't think I would be able to do more violent methods, so this is a blessing to me. The only thing that is a little concerning is the absolutely foul and strong taste. I mean the stuff they give out in euthanasia clinics isn't vet Nembutal that is supposed to be injected. That being said it is still the gold standard compared to many other methods.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, disillusion, Euthanza and 5 others
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
N is a typical scientifically proven euthanasia agent. EEG was used in the euthanasia of 15 horses. Horses were monitored in many ways. Before respiratory arrest, EEG was seen to plot brain death. Barbiturate coma is very similar to brain death on the EEG, and this happens long before respiratory arrest. This is scientific proof.

The cause of death with N is respiratory arrest. In euthanasia videos released by organizations such as Dignitas and Pegasos, you see the deceased falling asleep before complaining of a respiratory depression. Sad to see these are still being discussed. While many people have bought N and think they have a peaceful CTB, it's not nice to make them restless.

Reactions: Euthanza, archipelago, hankbank3928 and 6 others
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
All those celebs back in the day weren't popping (and overdosing on) N pills because it made them 'hurt'. Nope...they were liking that shit. Momma's little helper!

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, time_to_go2, Euthanza and 3 others
Bone

Bone

Sad Sack
Jul 29, 2021
That's the reason why it's so hard to get.

K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
According to the PPH, it's 10/10 on the painless scale, and is considered the "gold standard" for being painless and fast.
It's what the euthanasia organizations use.
You say you haven't seen any "concrete evidence or stats". But that doesn't tell us what you HAVE seen or read. There are videos of people drinking it and passing out within a couple of minutes, or even your ability to read scientific jargon, etc.

What would it take to convince you? What evidence and data would suffice, for you?

It's been established that N is the best option available, if you can get it. And no one here will tell you that there is anything better on the pain-free scale. But if you don't believe the info out there, you're not going to believe anyone else here. And if you "can't help but think that it's going to hurt", then how will anyone here convince you otherwise?

If you're sincere (and not just spreading fear over N to discourage people), this is the best option out there. (I understand the fear, but you'd probably feel fear with any suggestion that was offered. That's understandable. But the facts are what they are.
Different form of Nembutal however. The clinics and PPH aren't evaluating veterinary N from Mexico that is meant to be injected for animals, but is being taken orally by much larger animals with qwerty keyboards and Bitcoin literacy. I am put off by this difference, going through, ostensibly criminal cartel route (how comfortable are you that a cartel could retain your hiome address and name?), not to mention the ghastly taste, reflexive gagging, what have you. We don't know enough about how much or how little suffering is indeed the byproduct of ingesting THIS (veterinary) form of N. It's purely anecdotal.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Different form of Nembutal however. The clinics and PPH aren't evaluating veterinary N from Mexico...
Not entirely true. If you read PPH chapter on N, that's exactly what they're talking about.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Different form of Nembutal however. The clinics and PPH aren't evaluating veterinary N from Mexico that is meant to be injected for animals, but is being taken orally by much larger animals with qwerty keyboards and Bitcoin literacy. I am put off by this difference, going through, ostensibly criminal cartel route (how comfortable are you that a cartel could retain your hiome address and name?), not to mention the ghastly taste, reflexive gagging, what have you. We don't know enough about how much or how little suffering is indeed the byproduct of ingesting THIS (veterinary) form of N. It's purely anecdotal.
Well, Kim. I will let you know how successful the N I bought from as you said 'criminal cartel' was. Just give me your postal address and I will check in on you from the other side.

200.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: Huntfish34, downndone2, dysthimia_king and 3 others
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
Not entirely true. If you read PPH chapter on N, that's exactly what they're talking about.
Okay. I lounge corrected. You're right. I was mistaken. Still, there is zero in handbook about how to choke down this horrid stiff. Maybe General Foods or Nestle will partner with D?
Well, Kim. I will let you know how successful the N I bought from as you said 'criminal cartel' was. Just give me your postal address and I will check in on you from the other side.

200.gif
The Long Island medium will take my messages. Thanks. Vaya con dios, amigo.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Source Energy, Huntfish34, downndone2 and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
N it's the best method we have for a peaceful death, completely painless might not be the case but its the closet thing to a painless death

• Hugs
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022

200.gif
I'm not saying it's a de facto cartel, but let's face it, it's an operation that is very well organized and knows what it's doing. There are many moving parts I surmise. I'd rather not get stuck in the gears. I have a friend who lives 6 mos every year in MX and there's a lot of nasty shit that goes on down there. Eleven cops were just killed the other day and bodies were put outside the governor's christmas tree. I'll wait for a better option, like tainted Velveeta or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Interloper
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
We have been discussing this over and over again. Its the gold standard for peaceful ,just make sure the bottle is not tampered , opened.

Reactions: nemehawk, watchingthewheels, Lost Magic and 1 other person
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Okay. I lounge corrected. You're right. I was mistaken. Still, there is zero in handbook about how to choke down this horrid stiff...
Not to be contrary, but actually it does address this.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I'm not saying it's a de facto cartel, but let's face it, it's an operation that is very well organized and knows what it's doing. There are many moving parts I surmise. I'd rather not get stuck in the gears. I have a friend who lives 6 mos every year in MX and there;s a lot of nasty shit that goes on down there. Eleven cops were just killed the other day and bodies were put outside the governor's christmas tree. I will wait for a better option, like tainted Velveeta, or something.
D is probably just some Mexican guy buying vet Nembutal legally and marking up the price significantly to make a profit to sell it illegally. His stuff has been tested and he is advertised in the Peaceful Pill handbook authenticated by the renowned Dr Philip Nitschke. I don't give a flying fuck who D is. I paid, he delivered. That's all that matters and I am so grateful to him, as I am sure many others are too. Believe me I know that Mexico is full of evil people doing evil things, but ffs leave D alone. He is doing his best to serve people who are suffering and so far has provided a first class service. There is always a fucking Karen to deal with. Honestly.

Reactions: nemehawk, neoyokio, Euthanza and 12 others
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Thank you for the answers. I suppose I was looking for a dead person to tell me if it was painful, which is not very possible as of now. 😔 I was NOT trying to fear monger, like some of you suggested. After all, I don't think a single thread will stop someone who already has N and made their decision. Good luck to everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Going Out Soon, Huntfish34, oziinnz and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Thank you for the answers. I suppose I was looking for a dead person to tell me if it was painful, which is not very possible as of now. 😔 I was NOT trying to fear monger, like some of you suggested. After all, I don't think a single thread will stop someone who already has N and made their decision. Good luck to everyone
Like I said to Karen over there, if you post me your address, I will come back to haunt you hahah
youtube animation GIF by Channel Frederator

I'll be wrattling my chains and saying D's N is legit woooooohoaahahahah

• Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza, ridedalightnin’, Ἡγησίας and 5 others
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Like I said to Karen over there, if you post me your address, I will come back to haunt you hahah
youtube animation GIF by Channel Frederator

I'll be wrattling my chains and saying D's N is legit woooooohoaahahahah
Maybe it is possible after all! I'll take you up on that. Just log on in your ghost form and let me know 🍀

• Yay!
Reactions: Falseunderworld, whywere and Lost Magic
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
I'm not saying it's a de facto cartel, but let's face it, it's an operation that is very well organized and knows what it's doing. There are many moving parts I surmise. I'd rather not get stuck in the gears. I have a friend who lives 6 mos every year in MX and there's a lot of nasty shit that goes on down there. Eleven cops were just killed the other day and bodies were put outside the governor's christmas tree. I'll wait for a better option, like tainted Velveeta or something.
he probably sells a few bottles a day. you wouldnt be making him rich by buying a bottle or two

regarding the taste it's nasty the way hard liquor is nasty. meaning most people can get it down with little trouble.. it's probably possible to butt-chug it if one was so inclined, lol.. personally i wouldnt do anything that has next no track record even if it seemed reasonable though.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and watchingthewheels
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
he probably sells a few bottles a day. you wouldnt be making him rich by buying a bottle or two

regarding the taste it's nasty the way hard liquor is nasty. meaning most people can get it down with little trouble.. it's probably possible to butt-chug it if one was so inclined, lol.. personally i wouldnt do anything that has next no track record even if it seemed reasonable though.
I think he sells more than a bottle or two per day dude. The vet nembutal is dirt cheap in Mexico (surprised you can even buy it over there tbh). I am pretty sure D is getting fairly well off from this and so he should. He is supplying the gold standard as far as end of life methods are concerned. Even if he sold two bottles a day like you suggest, that could be a couple of thousand dollars. That's a good amount of money in Mexico.

Reactions: whitefeather and Huntfish34
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Not just anecdotal. And if it weren't peaceful, they wouldn't be using it for animals. And we can judge it against other methods that ARE proven painful, like guns, jumping, poison. If you're too put off by what you don't know, then, by all means, the only alternative is those means which ARE proven painful to varying degrees. Your choice.

"Thank you for your call. We know you have your choice of suicide options. We hope you enjoy your hanging/gunshot/jump/detergent/SN."
Okay. I lounge corrected. You're right. I was mistaken. Still, there is zero in handbook about how to choke down this horrid stiff. Maybe General Foods or Nestle will partner with D?
It's been recommended to follow the N with a chocolate or liquor (the latter to speed up the process.) And it says to drink it in a few gulps, so one doesn't pass out BEFORE finishing the full amount. But it's not going to matter for long, because you'll be unconscious in a couple of minutes.

I've ingested worse on purpose in order to LIVE, namely, a barium swallow for an endoscopy. A Big Gulp-sized thick, chalky, foul-tasting milkshake, chugged in the course of a minute, without being allowed to stop, gagging and wanting to vomit.

With N, you get a bitter aftertaste for about a minute, that can be mitigated with chocolate. Nasty taste? Don't worry; in a minute or two you won't even be conscious of it.

But if that's too much, then, by all means, there's always salty, burning SN, or the taste of hot lead via gunshot, or the taste of concrete from jumping.

My lawd, you could sugar-coat a "peaceful pill" in honey, and spice, and everything nice, and there's still be people bitching about the diabetes...

Exactly. It's also said to be ok to follow N with an a liquor, to speed up the process. I'm going to have a shot of Jager afterwards, which makes other people gag, but for which I've acquired a taste. If I can do Jager, I can handle N.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, ridedalightnin’, Huntfish34 and 7 others
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
Not just anecdotal. And if it weren't peaceful, they wouldn't be using it for animals. And we can judge it against other methods that ARE proven painful, like guns, jumping, poison. If you're too put off by what you don't know, then, by all means, the only alternative is those means which ARE proven painful to varying degrees. Your choice.

"Thank you for your call. We know you have your choice of suicide options. We hope you enjoy your hanging/gunshot/jump/detergent/SN."

It's been recommended to follow the N with a chocolate or liquor (the latter to speed up the process.) And it says to drink it in a few gulps, so one doesn't pass out BEFORE finishing the full amount. But it's not going to matter for long, because you'll be unconscious in a couple of minutes.

I've ingested worse on purpose in order to LIVE, namely, a barium swallow for an endoscopy. A Big Gulp-sized thick, chalky, foul-tasting milkshake, chugged in the course of a minute, without being allowed to stop, gagging and wanting to vomit.

With N, you get a bitter aftertaste for about a minute, that can be mitigated with chocolate. Nasty taste? Don't worry; in a minute or two you won't even be conscious of it.

But if that's too much, then, by all means, there's always salty, burning SN, or the taste of hot lead via gunshot, or the taste of concrete from jumping.

My lawd, you could sugar-coat a "peaceful pill" in honey, and spice, and everything nice, and there's still be people bitching about the diabetes...

Exactly. It's also said to be ok to follow N with an a liquor, to speed up the process. I'm going to have a shot of Jager afterwards, which makes other people gag, but for which I've acquired a taste. If I can do Jager, I can handle N.
I love Jaegermeister. Is that what the taste is like? The worst I've ever had in terms of liquor is Pernod, very popular in Europe apparently. God knows why. Anybody know if different brands of vet N have different degrees of horridness? Others said it wasn't bitterness per se. It was the caustic, toxic chemicals that made their bodies gag. I'll monitor the threads to see if any improvements along CTB via vet N or any other new technology or findings arise.

Question: Has anyone tasted both vet N and Pernod? Is the taste and reflex similarly? If so, maybe accustoming oneself to the horrid taste of Pernod would be a way of inuring one's taste buds and GI tract?

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I love Jaegermeister. Is that what the taste is like?
No. My understanding is that it tastes like strong rubbing alchohol, with a strong, lingering aftertaste. (Which is why the chocolate is recommended afterward.)

I mentioned Jager because it has a strong black licorice flavor, and a lot of people don't like black licorice; an aquired tasted. (Me, I always liked the black jellybeans best at Eastertime...)

K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
Gads. So it would be like drinking rubbing alcohol? Only Kitty Dukakis would know what that's like. I think that Pernod stuff smells like paint thinner, so I gander it might be the closest thing to rubbing alcohol. Perhaps picking up a bottle of that and getting the taste buds used to it might help. I honestly don't know how or why anybody ever drank that stuff. But if it can help condition one's body and mind to more readily accept Nembutal without the attendant gagging, heaving, what have you, I'd say it's worth a try.

I know I'm extremely sensitive to vodka and any hard liquor, so it's going to be a major challenge. C'mom Nitschke, keep coming up with technology for peaceful exits. But please make it for the average person who can afford it and easily access it. This high-end stuff like the pod are great if you're going to a Swiss clinic and passed all the eval by different doctors. That's not the avg person. Keep inventing, please. All chemists join in too.

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
or the taste of hot lead via gunshot, or the taste of concrete from jumping.
I struggle to see how these could be painful if done right, you'd be dead before you could even process these. Though I understand that just gulping down is much easier.

I have been meaning to ask, do you think it would help if I started drinking alcohol to build myself up to dealing with the N taste, and possibly stop myself from throwing up? I cannot handle any alcohol so I think I would just throw up my N. What % would I start with, as low as possible?

Reactions: BrokenBliss