• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

johntee23

Jan 31, 2021
I have 45 minutes to an hour to myself today. That should be enough to hang myself. I know there's good reason that it is not considered much in here. It's very painful and SI will cause you to resort to anything to get out of it. If you imagine the standard attic on that corridor upstairs. There's a hatch and plenty of places to secure my rope on wooden uprights. (It's a 6ft rope dog lead - very strong) I'm worried I might be able to access the bannisters to get a foothold. I am in the process of ordering N but it could take a month. I'm desperate to go today. How long could it be before I black out from suspension hanging?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Reports say it takes 1 to 3 minutes to become unconscious if done right, I'd give it 5 minutes to be safe. Twenty minutes for death, which makes the window of 45 minutes risky. Take my words with a grain of salt and do more research on your own, of course. N is much more safer, are you sure you can't bear to wait for it?

J

johntee23

Jan 31, 2021
Reports say it takes 1 to 3 minutes to become unconscious if done right, I'd give it 5 minutes to be safe. Twenty minutes for death, which makes the window of 45 minutes risky. Take my words with a grain of salt and do more research on your own, of course. N is much more safer, are you sure you can't bear to wait for it?
Thanks. You're right. I would need to be very drunk or intoxicated to attempt suspension hanging, I think. I have neither the time nor the goods for that In a 45 minute timeframe.

SkarletWitch

SkarletWitch

Dec 28, 2020
I have 45 minutes to an hour to myself today. That should be enough to hang myself. I know there's good reason that it is not considered much in here. It's very painful and SI will cause you to resort to anything to get out of it. If you imagine the standard attic on that corridor upstairs. There's a hatch and plenty of places to secure my rope on wooden uprights. (It's a 6ft rope dog lead - very strong) I'm worried I might be able to access the bannisters to get a foothold. I am in the process of ordering N but it could take a month. I'm desperate to go today. How long could it be before I black out from suspension hanging?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...e-and-i-woke-up-with-an-awful-headache.56752/
Hey, interesting story here, you may want to check it out. :)