• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
Tourniquets are evidently the most accessible of all methods available, in my opinion. all you'd need is a rope or a scarf or tie and you can attain death! i was pretty impressed with the whole night night method thing. i even found people who succeeded with that method and hence i started to practice it for myself. the only problem is that i wasn't determined enough with my efforts and hence i could never have, what i wanted with it. i didn't succeed with the night night method although i think if i try again, " sincerely ", i might have a chance with it. for similar reasons i believe that any tourniquet is apt if done the right way ( basically you find the arteries ).

but the dilemma i have, is , there are many other methods involving the carotid suffocation. and i don't really know much of a difference if there is any, amidst these. reading each would be very time consuming ( that i'd have give my time to, for sure, if i were not in a haste ).
so could you probably tell me which one of all the available methods ( hanging, partial suspension, night night, 2knot and bag, etc. ) i should be going with ????

also, if you choose partial suspension or hanging, i'd appreciate any advice on where i could possibly try that in my home !? given that i have a pretty big family ( but a room to myself ).

if you have the answer to any thing about this topic or even any such information that could aid me in some way i would really, appreciate the act. thankyou

Reactions: anagram
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
bump
BUMP

Last edited:
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Personally I prefer quick-release tournies [the ones where you can tighten without ratcheting, and will release with a single button]. It gives you the option to stop immediately if your SI kicks in, but also quickly knocks you out within 30 seconds. It doesn't require as much finagling as any of the other methods you listed. It can be similar to nightnight in that you might need to put a secondary object on your carotids to apply pressure to them and not the jugular if your tourney keeps giving you a lot of pressure in your head. Tourney is my method out.

Reactions: anagram