MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
I'm getting closer to my limits, my health is declining to a level that is unbearable.

Of course I would like a physically peaceful method, but reliability is way more important. I don't have a good place to do full suspension, so will have to do it in the woods. Time of the day and location will make it less likely that someone would show up and "save me", but that's something I fear a lot more than pain. So taking KCN before I drop in the noose would make it more certain.

I need to have my method prepared, I will keep fighting, but I really need to know that I have a way out.

• Hugs
Reactions: amatherasu :-) and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It might be a bit difficult to acquire it directly but there's a more or less easy way to make it "at home". You need some simple lab tools a bit of experience (it's dangerous! ) and a few chemicals which are not restricted.

MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
It might be a bit difficult to acquire it directly but there's a more or less easy way to make it "at home". You need some simple lab tools a bit of experience (it's dangerous! ) and a few chemicals which are not restricted.

Thanks, but I stopped reading after "Cyanide or potassium cyanide is A super strong poison. You die within seconds with no pain." Potassium cyanide (KCN) does not kill within seconds, Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) is quicker though, not sure how quick.

Of course when combined with fsh, that doesn't matter, but I can't take the instructions serious with that statement.